The process of finding the best optic for Kriss vector in 2023 has become much more annoying due to plenty of Kriss vector sights on the market. In this article, we tried our best to find out the 5 best sights for kriss vector. Have a closer look at our list and choose one from this.
Best Optic For Kriss Vector in 2023
- 65 MOA open circle with 2 MOA Dot.
- Green Colored Reticle Illumination.
- 50,000 hours battery life.
- Auto brightness adjustment, Shake Awake, and Solar Failsafe Features.
- Quick Detach Mount.
EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight
- 68 MOA Circle & 1 MOA Dot Reticle
- 20 Brightness Levels, 10 Optional NV
- Low Battery Indication Feature
- Auto Shutdown Feature
- Protective Cover
- 6 MOA Red Dot Reticle.
- 10 Brightness Settings.
- 30,000 hours battery life.
- Protective Case.
- Armortek Scratch Resistant Coating.
- All necessary Hardware for Mounting.
EOTECH 512 Kriss Vector Holographic Sight
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: EOTECH.
- Style: 512.A65.
- Length: 142.2 mm.
- Height: 63.5 mm.
- Width: 50.8 mm.
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Battery Performance: 2500 hours of operation at setting # 12.
- Illumination Type: Holographic illumination.
- Reticle: 68 MOA circle coupled with 1 MOA dot.
- Weight: 326 grams.
- Color: Black Colored Kriss Vector sight.
- Obj Lens Dia: 21.6 mm.
- Magnification: Fixed type 1x power.
- The US Made: Designed and manufactured in America.
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C.
- Material: High-grade Aluminum.
- Field of View: 30 yards at 3-inch eye relief.
- Brightness Levels: 20 Manual Daylight levels and 10 optional for Night vision.
- Eye Relief: EOTECH 512.A65 has Unlimited eye relief.
- Coatings: Anti-reflective optical coatings.
- Front Window: Fabricated from solid glass.
- Rear Window: Made with glass laminate.
- Battery Indicator: Reticle flashes to indicate a low battery.
- Shutdown Feature: User programmable shutdown feature.
- Per Click Adjustment: Per click adjustment value is ½ MOA.
- Adjustment Range: Minimum 40 MOA travel.
- Mount: MIL-STD 1913 mount.
- Sealing: Prevents internal fog.
- Water Resistant Level: 3 m.
When it comes to the best optic for Kriss vector, you cannot get away without mentioning an EOTech red dot sight. EOTECH is known for its industry-leading innovative features.
This EOTECH 512 holographic sight is perfect for anyone who wants reliability, durability, and powerful performance. It is the perfect companion for your Kriss Vector.
In terms of construction, EOTECH has packed this sight in a high-quality forged aluminum body. The lightweight, strong construction comes with a matte finish that looks great.
Lenses are constructed from high-quality material. The front window is made from solid glass and the rear window has thick glass laminate material. Multilayer chemical coatings on the lenses make this Kriss vector optic more efficient in different lighting conditions.
The auto-shutdown feature is pretty convenient as it is user-controlled. It gives you the privilege of selecting a 4 or 8 hours time period. After 4 or 8 hours of rest, it automatically shutdowns this best optic for Kriss vector to extend the battery performance.
Another highlight found in this EOTECH 512 Kriss Vector sight is its auto battery check indicator. When you turn on the sight if the reticle flashes at the start then it indicates the low battery.
The Holographic illuminated ring and center dot reticle have 20 manual daylight brightness intensity settings. For night vision use, there are optional 10-night vision brightness settings.
Pros and Cons of EOTECH 512 Kriss Vector Holographic Sight
Vortex Optics Viper Red Dot [Best Red Dot for Kriss Vector]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Vortex Optics.
- Style: Viper Red Dot.
- Magnification: Fixed 1x power.
- Dot Color: Bright red.
- Dot Size: 6 MOA reticle.
- Obj Lens: Obj lens is 24 mm.
- Weight: 1.03 oz.
- Length: 1.8 inches long.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Battery: Runs on CR 2032 battery.
- Battery Performance: Up to 30K hours on the lowest brightness level.
- Brightness Levels: Features 10 brightness settings.
- Adjustment: 1 MOA
- Adjustment Range: Total range is 120 MOA.
- Parallax: The parallax setting is free.
- Mount Type: Weaver type mount.
- Lens: Anti-reflective multi-coated lens.
- Chassis: One-piece chassis for increased durability.
- Seals: Sealed Kriss Vector red dot for waterproof performance.
- Impact Resistance: Handles the impact with ease.
- Scratch Resistant: Advanced coating makes it scratch resistant.
- Matte Finish: Anti-glare matte anodized finish.
- Warranty: Vortex Optics lifetime warranty.
Vortex Optics Viper is the kriss vector optic that responds within time even in a surprise situation. It offers precise adjustability and fast performance at an affordable price range.
One of the neatest features of this best optic for kriss vector is its 6 MOA daylight bright red dot reticle. It is perfect for easy pickup and quick target acquisition. There are 10 brightness levels to choose from according to the lighting conditions.
The Vortex Optics red dot sight is powered by a single CR 2032 battery. On the highest reticle illumination intensity, it gives you 150 hours of continuous operation whereas, on the lowest illumination level, it offers you almost 30,000 hours of life.
The jaw-droppingly cool part is the lens used on this sight. The ultra-clear glass with a series of anti-reflective coatings helps to increase the light transmission to offer you a clear and crisp sight picture.
Plus, it comes with an innovative Armortek coating on exterior lenses. It not only saves the outer lens from scratches during hard use but also repels the oil, dust, and dirt to hit the target with extreme precision.
The single-piece body is made with aircraft-grade aluminum to resist and withstand field abuse pretty impressively. Moreover, for outstanding performance even in wet conditions, it carries O ring seals.
Despite being an ideal Kriss vector optic, some customers complain that Battery is not top loading and you need to demount the optic to replace the battery.
Pros and Cons of Kriss Vector Red Dot Sight
HOLOSUN HE510C Kriss Vector Optic
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Well-known brand Holosun.
- Style: Open Reflex Kriss Vector sight.
- Color: HE510C has Black Color.
- Reticle: There are multiple reticle patterns.
- Illumination Color: Unconventional Green Color reticle.
- Wavelength: Total wavelength of reticle light is 540 nm.
- Illumination Settings: 12 settings; 10 DL & 2 NV.
- Powered By: CR2032 battery.
- Battery Performance: Up to 50K hours.
- Parallax: HE510C is parallax free.
- Eye Relief: Yes, it also has an unlimited eye relief sight.
- Housing: Ultra-grade aluminum housing with titanium hood.
- Adjustment: Half MOA adjustments on every turn.
- Travel Range: W & E has a 50 MOA travel range.
- Length: 3.3 inches.
- Width: 1.80 inches.
- Height: 2.31 inches.
- Window Size: 0.91 x 1.26 inches.
- Vibration: Can handle the vibrations up to 1000G easily.
- Water Resistance: IP67 water resistance level.
- Weight: 4.94 oz.
- Finish: MAO surface finish.
- Magnification: 1x.
- Fixed Magnification Power.
- Reflective Glass: Front lens design allows the LED light to reflect through the rear lens.
- Battery Saving Technology: During motionlessness, this feature shuts the illumination off.
- Solar Powered: Solar Failsafe feature keeps the optic illuminated even with no battery.
- Battery Compartment: Top loading battery compartment for quick battery changes.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
The next candidate on our list is another fan-favorite optic among Kriss Vector owners. HE510C is the top-rated and one of the best-selling optics by Holosun. Mounting HOLOSUN HE510C on your Kriss Vector will not disappoint you in the field.
It is built for ultimate performance as premium grade aluminum alloy housing and titanium alloy hood allow it to stand up to any challenging conditions. Secondly, its wide range of working temperatures ensures that it performs well in almost all weather.
This best optic for kriss vector is equipped with Multiple Reticle patterns. It gives you the privilege of choosing the best among different reticle patterns for the job at hand. Moreover, the reticle illumination color is green instead of conventional red.
Like the Vortex Optics Viper Red dot, HOLOSUN HE510C is also powered by a CR2032 battery. But the battery life of HE510C is better than Vortex Viper Red Dot. Viper has 30K hours of battery life at its lowest setting while HE510C has 50K hours of battery life at brightness setting # 6.
This Kriss Vector Optic is night vision compatible and there are 2 special brightness settings for Night Vision Use. Apart from these 2 NV settings, there are also 10 DL brightness Intensities. The Super LED of this sight gives a wide range of illumination intensity from dawn to dusk.
Another highlight found is its Shake Awake technology. It automatically turns off the illumination after detecting motionlessness and activates the LED soon after motion detection. You can set the time to enter sleep mode.
Pros and Cons of HOLOSUN HE510C Kriss Vector Optic
Sig Sauer Romeo 7 Red Dot Sight
Features and Specifications:
- Fixed 1x Magnification Power
- 30mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 2 MOA Dot Reticle
- Red Color Illuminated Reticle
- Powered by AA Battery
- 9 Daytime Brightness Levels
- 2 Night Vision Illumination Settings
- Manual illumination controls
- 62,500 hours Battery Life
- Weight is 12.5 oz
- 119.4mm long Kriss Vector Optic
- Elevation Travel is 220 MOA
- Windage Travel is 150 MOA
- The Width is 51mm
- Overall height is 56mm
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Quick Detach Riser Mount
- Low Riser Fixed Mount
- Low Dispersion Lenses
- HDX Optical Coatings
- Motion Activated Illumination feature
- IPX-7 rated Waterproof
- Fog-proof performance
- Unlimited eye Relief
- Spectracoat lens coatings
- Quick Replacement Battery Compartment
- A Clear target image with Zero distortion
The SIG Sauer Romeo 7 is a great addition to our list of best optic for Kriss vector. This is a fantastic Kriss vector red dot sight that is Affordable, accurate, reliable, and tough. It offers you many years of accurate shooting at a reasonable price range.
Sig Sauer Romeo 7 is an ideal choice for mid-range target engagement. The 2 MOA red dot reticle is illuminated and the perfect size of the reticle allows you to shoot with both eyes open.
It is powered by common and easily available AA batteries. Despite using common batteries, it has amazing battery life. On the medium brightness setting, the battery lasts for 62500 hours of operation. Moreover, the low battery compartment allows quick battery changes.
There are 11 illumination settings that make you able to shoot from dawn to dusk. 9 of them are for daylight use and the remaining two are night-vision compatible. The Motac (Motion Activated Illumination) turns on the illumination after sensing motion and turns off when it does not.
The Spectracoat lens coating is another great thing to highlight here. This anti-reflection coating on Low dispersion glass reduces surface glare for excellent light transmission. You will get a clear and crisp target image every time you see-through lenses.
Anything that you could need to mount this best Kriss Vector Scope is included in the box. It comes with two mounts; a Quick Ditacth riser mount and a Low riser fixed mount. You can use whatever you need.
Pros and Cons of Sig Sauer Romeo 7 Kriss Vector Red Dot Sight
Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Kriss Vector Reflex Sight
Features and Specifications:
- The brand is Sightmark.
- The style of the Optic is FMS.
- This Ultra Shot optic has 1x Mag.
- Comes with an Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Circle Dot Crosshair Reticle.
- Multi-Reticle Patterns (60 MOA circle with 5 MOA subtensions and 2 MOA central dot).
- All the reticle patterns are in red color.
- 33mm Objective lens diameter.
- 4.01 inches long Kriss Vector optic.
- The width is 2.24 inches.
- Height is almost equal to the width and has a value of 2.32 inches.
- The weight of this Sightmark Ultra Shot scope is 10.2 oz.
- Utilizes CR123A battery.
- Battery lifespan ranges from 200 to 2000 hours.
- The battery voltage is 3V.
- The first 10 levels of brightness are for Daylight and the next one is for Night Vision.
- Its objective lens dimensions are 33×24 mm.
- Both E&W has an adjustment range of 120 MOA.
- 1 MOA per turn adjustment value.
- Parallax Settings starts from 10 yards and goes to infinity.
- Mount type is Picatinny.
- Constructed from Magnesium alloy material.
- The finish color is matte black.
- Water resistance up to 40ft.
- IP rating for waterproofness is IP68.
- Scratch-resistant optical lens.
- AR red lens coatings.
- The operating temp is -22F to 160F.
- The maximum recoil that can handle easily is .50 BMG.
- Low battery indication system.
- Sensor-assisted on/off activation system.
- Auto Shutdown after 12 hours of inactivity.
- Interlok adjustment system.
- Sightmark offers a limited lifetime warranty.
The Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec red dot sight is crafted from Magnesium alloy. The strength of this material is greater than aluminum alloy and the weight is much lesser than aluminum. So, it has increased durability and decreased weight.
This best optic for Kriss vector features a patented advanced and innovative design. This design has an integrated sunshade that not only saves the time of mounting and demounting the sunshade but also improves the ability to see the target by minimizing reflections and glare.
Now you don’t need to guess at the battery life of the Ultra Shot. It is equipped with a low battery indicator feature. There are two indications for this Kriss Vector Sight. In the last two hours of battery lifespan, the reticle will blink four times on every button press. In the last 10 min, the reticle will start blinking continuously.
The CR123A battery has a respectable lifespan that ranges from 200 hours to 2000 hours and depends upon the brightness setting used. Another additional feature that plays an important role in extending battery life is its auto-off system. After 12 hours of inactivity, the auto-off system shuts down the sight.
Interlok Internal adjustment is another highlight that is worth mentioning. It makes the W&E adjustments able to remain zero during heavy recoil. Moreover, it saves you from the use of locking screws like competitor models. All you need is just to press a button to lock the optic.
The circle dot crosshair reticle takes your shooting to the next level. The reticle consists of a 60 MOA circle with 5 MOA subtensions on four sides of the circle and a 2 MOA central dot. Line thickness of the circle is 2 MOA and the color of the reticle is bright red.
Pros and Cons of Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Kriss Vector Reflex Sight
Best Optic For Kriss Vector
|EOTECH 512 Holographic Sight||Editor’s Choice|
|Vortex Optics Viper Red Dot||Trusted by Customers|
|HOLOSUN HE510C-GR Reflex Sight||Overall Best|
|Sig SOR71001 Sauer Romeo7||Best Optic under $200|
|Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Sight||Budget-Friendly|
Good luck with your best optic for Kriss vector hunt.
- Are Kriss Vectors reliable?
The Kriss Vectors are designed with accuracy, durability, and reliable performance in mind by an American company KRISS USA. They are designed, machined, and assembled in the USA to assure outstanding quality. Kriss Vectors are extremely reliable even under the hardest conditions.
- Do Special Forces use the vector?
Yes, Various Special Forces use the Vector around the globe. Some of the countries whose forces use Kriss Vectors are America, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Bangladesh.
- Can a civilian own a Kriss Vector?
An Individual person can not own a Kriss Vector. According to NFA laws, you can purchase it for an agency, unit, or Department.
- Is the Kriss Vector The Best SMG?
The KRISS Vector SMG (submachine gun) made by an American company KRISS USA is known for its durability, reliability, and performance. We can say that Kriss Vector is one of the best SMG on the market.