Is scope with reflex sight on top worth Buying in 2020? Today we are going to answer this one of the most frequently asked questions about the scope and red dot combo. The answer is “yes” because this combo works great for short-range as well as long-range shooting and hunting. You don’t need to buy different scopes for various shooting needs.
Usually, short range scopes are not very good for long ranges and similarly, the long range scopes do not work for short ranges. The simple solution to this problem is
UUQ 2.5-10×40 Scope with Reflex Sight on Top
- Magnification: The Magnification power of this UUQ scope is 2.5-10x.
- Objective Lens Dia: Objective lens of this scope with reflex sight is 40mm.
- Reticle: Features a Mil-dot illuminated reticle scope for a suitable sight picture.
- Reticle Color: This Mil-dot illuminated reticle comes in red or green color.
- Brightness Levels: There are 5 brightness levels for red and 5 for the green reticle.
- Dimensions: Scope has 8.5″ length, 3″ height, and 3″ width.
- Weight: The weight of this rifle scope with
reddot is 20.5 oz.
- Field of View (100 Yards): At 2.5x magnification, the Field of View of the scope is 32.5 feet while at maximum magnification, the FOV is 8.9 feet.
- Exit Pupil: The exit pupil is 16mm at minimum magnification and it is 4mm at 10x.
- Battery: For reticle illumination of this scope, it uses CR2032 that is included in the package.
- Eye Relief: Eye relief ranges from 101.6mm @ 2.5x to 76.2mm @ 10x.
- Warranty: The UUQ offers a
- Magnification Power: The reflex sight on top of scope comes with 1X magnification.
- Objective Diameter: Objective diameter of the sight is 24 x 34 millimeter.
- Reticle: The reticle of this reflex sight has four unique patterns.
- Reticle Color: You can switch the reticle between red and green colors.
- Dot size: This green/red dot sight features a three MOA dot size.
- Click Value: Adjustment graduation value is 1 MOA per click.
- Lens Coating: Lenses are treated with the Ruby lens coatings for best clarity.
- Weight: Weight of this reflex sight is 4.20 oz.
- Mount: Comes with the integrated weaver style mount.
- Laser Color: Integrated Laser comes in red and green colors.
- Maximum Output: The maximum output power of the laser is 5 mW.
- Laser Class: The class of the laser is 3R(IIIa) approved by the FDA.
- Light Frequency: For red light, the frequency is 650nm and for the green light, it is 532nm.
- Max Reaching Distance: This laser is ideal for 500 yards shooting or hunting.
- Power: It runs on 3 AG10 batteries that come with the package.
The UUQ 2.5-10×40 Scope with reflex sight combo is well suited for close to mid-range shooting and hunting. The 2.5-10×40 scope with reflex sight and integrated laser light allow for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets.
This scope features a Mil-dot reticle with red and green illumination. There are 5 brightness settings for each color reticle that allows you to place your bullets with extreme precision regardless of lighting or environment. The reflex sight on top of scope comes with the 4 different reticle patterns for various shooting situations.
Another amazing feature of this best scope and red dot combo is its integrated laser light. You can choose the laser light color from available red and green colors. This detachable laser light has an on/off activation push button to use it with ease. Its green color lenses are scratch resistant and treated with the multilayers coatings for clear sight picture.
Pros and Cons of UUQ 2.5-10×40 Rifle Scope with Red Dot on Top
XOPin 4-16x50EG rifle scope with
red dot on Top
- Magnification: Magnification power of this XOPin scope ranges from 4x to 16x.
- Objective Diameter: Comes with a massive 50mm objective lens.
- Reticle: Features a Multi-X reticle with Red and green illumination.
- Brightness Settings: 5 levels of brightness intensities for each color.
- Length: Overall length of the XOPin 4-16x50EG scope is 12.9 inches.
- Eye Relief: Eye Relief of this rifle scope has a range of 3.4 inches to 3 inches.
- Click Value: The Windage and Elevation click value of XOPin 4-16x50EG is ¼ inches at 100 yards.
- Field of View: Field of view at 100 yards ranges from 10 feet to 27 feet.
- Exit Pupil: At 4x, the exit pupil is 10mm and at 16x, it is 3.3mm.
- Shockproof: Shockproof scope up to 1200G.
- Waterproof: 100% waterproof riflescope even in the harshest conditions.
- Fogproof: XOPin 4-16x50EG rifle scope with red dot sight gives you complete fog proof performance.
Red Dot Sight:
- Magnification: This Holographic has a 1x magnification.
- Objective Aperture: Objective aperture size of this green/red dot sight is 33 mm.
- Dot Color: Dot Reticle comes in two different colors; red and green.
- Field of View: Wide field of view of 15.8m at 100 yards distance.
- Weight: This holographic sight weighs only 10.2 oz.
- Laser Wavelength: The wavelength of the laser is 650nm.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief allows you to use this Holographic sight with eyes open.
- Length: It is 3.22 inches long.
- Brightness Control: Unlimited brightness control feature.
- Laser Class: The laser light class is IIIa.
- Mount: Comes with the standard 22mm mount rail.
- Length: Length of the detachable
- Maximum Output: The maximum output power of the laser is ≤ 5
- Wavelength: Wavelength ranges from 625 to 660nm.
- Tube Diameter: The diameter of the tube of this red laser is 26mm.
- Laser Distance: Red laser covering distance is up to 200m while green laser can go up to 500m.
- Warranty: 12 Months warranty for all XOPin scopes.
The next one on the list is XOPin 4-16x50EG scope with
This scope carries a Multi-X reticle that has two red and green illumination colors. The adjustable knob on the side allows you to toggle through 5 different illumination settings for each color to bring a better view in dark environment. Fingertip resettable Windage and Elevation adjustments move the point of impact ¼ inches per click at 100 yards distance.
The red dot sight on top of scope provides a wide field of view for quick target acquisition. This tubeless holographic sight with detachable red or green laser is ideal for a wide range shooting and hunting applications. The 4 reticle patterns of this reflex sight on top of scope allow you to choose whatever is most comfortable for whatever your application is.
Pros and Cons of XOPin 4-16x50EG scope with holographic red dot on Top
Pinty 3-9×32 AR scope with Red Dot on Top
- Power: Magnification of this scope ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Obj diameter: Its Obj diameter is 32mm.
- Reticle type: It comes with the rangefinder type reticle.
- Lens color: Features a blue color lens for more clarity.
- Field of view: Wide field of view that ranges from 13.41 feet to 40.38 feet at 100 yards.
- Illumination Levels: Comes with the 5 brightness levels for red and 5 for green.
- Adjustment Graduation: Windage and Elevation adjustment graduation value is ¼ inches at 100 yards.
- Eye relief: The eye relief of this best ar scope red dot combo is from 3″ to 3.4″.
- Weaver Rail: It is equipped with a 20mm weaver rail.
- Battery: For illumination purpose, it requires one CR2032 Battery.
- Exit pupil: At 9x, the Exit pupil is 3.3mm while at 3x, it is 10mm.
- Scope length: This AR scope with red dot on top is 12 inches long.
- Material: Made of aerospace aluminum alloy for added strength.
- O-ring Sealed: O-ring sealing ensures 100% waterproof performance.
- Nitrogen Filled: Nitrogen filling to be fog proof in the field.
- Objective Aperture: Reflex sight comes with an objective aperture of 22mm.
- Batteries: It runs on three AG3 batteries which are included in the package.
- Reticle: Features 4 reticle patterns for each illumination color.
- Eye Relief: This red dot sight on top of scope has an unlimited eye relief.
- Field of View: It has a 15.8m field of view at 100 yards distance.
- Weaver Rail: Standard 20mm weaver rail.
- Color: Color of the laser is green.
- Wavelength: The wavelength of this integrated laser is 532nm.
- Output Power: Maximum output power is 5
- Batteries: Needs 3V CR2 battery that comes with this ar 15 scope and red dot combo.
- Mount: One-inch compact high riser mount with 14 slots.
Another best ar scope red dot combo in an affordable price range is Pinty 3-9×32 AR scope with
Multi-coated optics of this AR 15 scope and red dot combo allows maximum light transmission for a clear and high-resolution image of the target. The O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling make the main tube 100% waterproof and fog-proof. There are 5 brightness levels for each color reticle that addresses the needs of low light hunting and shooting.
The reflex sight on top of scope is highly accurate and delivers at its best compared to other overpriced holographic sights on the market. With its unlimited eye relief and an ultra-wide field of view, it allows you to shoot with both eyes open even on the moving targets. You also have the privilege of choosing among 4 different reticle patterns for each color.
Pros and Cons of Pinty Scope 3-9×32 ( Best AR scope red dot combo)
Burris 300178 AR 15 Scope and Red Dot Combo
- Reticle: Comes with the Ballistic CQ reticle that is ideal for competitive shooting and tactical situations.
- Reticle Color: This Ballistic CQ reticle has three
color; red, black, and green settings.
- Illumination Settings: There are 5 red and 5 green brightness settings and off is black.
- Illumination Control: Features a rotary dial for illumination control.
- Magnification: This Burris Scope and reflex sight combo
hasfixed 5x magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens of the Burris 300178 AR 15 Scope is 36 mm.
- Finish: It has anodized coating on the shell in matte black.
- Field of View: At 100 yards distance, the field of view is 20 feet.
- Mount: Comes with the Picatinny mount for easy mounting.
- Close Focus: Close focus value of this AR scope with
reddot on top is 25 ft.
- Eye Relief: The Eye Relief has a range of 2.5 inches to 3.5 inches.
- Click Value: Adjustment Graduation value of the Burris 300178 is ⅓ MOA per click.
- Height: Height above
railto the scope centerline is 1.6 inches.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total adjustment capability of Elevation is 70 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Total Windage adjustment capability of this Scope is also 70 MOA.
- Parallax Focus: Parallax focus is fixed 100 yards.
- Length: The length of this rifle scope with sight on top is 5.8 inches.
- Weight: Overall weight of this Burris scope is 18.75 oz.
- Battery: Utilizes CR2032 Lithium battery for illumination of the reticle.
- Housing Material: Housing Material of this rifle scope with
reddot on top is aluminum.
- Magnification: Red dot sight on top of scope has 1x magnification power.
- Reticle: FastFire 3 MOA Dot that is ideal for more precise targeting.
- Reticle Color: Reticle of this reflex sight comes only in red color.
- Housing Material: It is constructed from stainless steel for hyper durability and performance in the field.
- Adjustment Graduation: For Windage and Elevation adjustments click value is 1 MOA.
- Length: Very compact reflex sight and is 1.9 inches long.
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight red dot weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Battery: CR1632 battery is included.
- Clear Objective Diameter: Clear objective lens diameter is 21x15mm.
- Finish: This Burris Fastfire 3 has a Matte black finish.
- Best For: Ideal for Hunting and shooting.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief allows both eyes open shooting.
- Elevation Adjustment: Max Elevation adjustment capability is 115 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Maximum Windage adjustment capability is 86 MOA.
- Parallax Focus: This sight on top of scope has parallax free design.
- Illumination Control: Comes with the manual button and automatic illumination adjustment feature.
- Illumination Settings: There are 3 manual illumination levels and
automaticbrightness setting reactive to environment.
Almost every rifle lover is familiar with the name Burris. This best ar scope red dot combo is a product of well-known company Burris optics. It finds a place in this list because of its premium features and outstanding performance. This scope with
The Burris 300178 AR 15 scope and red dot combo are ideal for law enforcement personnel, military, and competitive shooters. This prism sight carries a Ballistic CQ reticle that is designed and made specifically for competitive shooting and tactical situations. Its 5x magnification and a large 36mm objective provide you crisper and brighter Images.
The red dot sight on top of scope is FastFire 3, one of the best selling reflex sights from Burris. Its 3 MOA red dot reticle has dual illumination settings; 3 manual brightness settings and an automatic setting that allow you to choose according to your needs. The automatic time-out feature of this red dot sight saves power and helps battery to last up to 5 years.
Pros and Cons of Burris 300178 AR 15 Scope and Red Dot Combo
Trijicon ACOG 4x Scope with Red Dot Sight on Top
- Magnification: This Trijicon scope has a fixed 4x Magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens size is 32mm.
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Bullet drop compensation feature for over 800 m.
- Field of View: The field of view of this scope with
reddot at 100 yards is 36.8 feet.
- Field of View (Degrees): Angular field of view value is 7 degrees.
- Length: This scope is ultra-compact and has a length of only 5.8 inches.
- Weight: Its weight without reflex sight on top is 15.1 oz.
- Reticle: The reticle pattern is Crosshair.
- Illumination Source: It has dual illumination sources that are Fiber Optics & Tritium.
- Day Reticle Color: The reticle color in the daylight is red.
- Body Material: The body of this scope with
reddot sight on top is constructed from Forged Aluminum.
- Night Reticle Color: Its night reticle color is also red.
- Eye Relief: Comes with a 1.5 inches eye relief.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil value is 8mm.
- Warranty: The Trijicon offers
lifetimewarranty of repair and replacement without any charge.
- Waterproof: Trijicon ACOG 4x32mm Rifle Scope with
reddot on top is submersible up to 30m.
- Magnification: Comes with a 1x magnification that is a positive point.
- Length: Length of this reflex sight on top of scope is 1.8 inches only.
- Weight: This red dot weighs only 1.2 oz without battery.
- Reticle: Features a 3.25 MOA Dot pattern reticle.
- Illumination Source: Illumination source is LED.
- Day Reticle Color: Day reticle color of the 3.25 MOA Dot reticle is Red.
- Night Reticle Color: The color of this reticle for night use is also red.
- Battery: Single CR2032 Lithium Battery is required for illumination of the reticle.
- Housing Material: Made with the forged aluminum to deliver unfailing performance in the field.
- Battery Life: It has an amazing battery life that can last up to 4 years.
- Adjustments: Adjustment value at 100 yards is 1 inch per click.
Our last pick for the list best scopes with reflex sights on top is Trijicon ACOG 4×32 Scope. This scope with red dot sight is a great option for those that need premium features and powerful performance. First of all, US forces have used this scope with
One of the most impressive features of this Trijicon scope is its dual-illuminated reticle that uses fiber optics & tritium for illumination. This feature helps you to shoot and hunt even in low light conditions. It also allows for bullet drop compensation out to over 800 meters without any adjustment manually.
The red dot sight comes in a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts to increase durability. Its user-friendly buttons on the sides allow you to toggle between manual and automatic modes of illumination. It is the most versatile model of the Trijicon and ideal for target shooting and hunting applications.