Are you looking for Mil dot scope with MOA turrets? Today, we have taken out our time and compiled a list of the best Mil dot scopes with MOA turrets available on the market.
All the scope from top-rated brands is included in the list. All you have to do is to read the article up to the end to figure out the best one from this list according to your needs. So let’s start it.
Primary Arms Mil Dot Scope with MOA Turrets [4-16×44 Scope]
- Scope Type: It is a variable magnification power scope.
- Max Magnification Power: Maximum Magnification power is 16x.
- Min Magnification Power: The lowest power of this mil dot hunting scope is 4x.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens diameter is 44mm.
- Reticle: Mil dot reticle with MOA turrets.
- Illumination: It is an illuminated reticle scope.
- Illumination Color: Partial red illumination.
- Brightness Levels: There are 12 brightness levels of this mil dot rimfire scope.
- Focal Plane: Reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane.
- Scope Color: The color of this primary arms 4-16×44 illuminated mil dot scope is black.
- Battery: It runs on a 3v lithium coin CR2032 battery.
- Magnification Adjustment: The power ring on the ocular eyepiece adjust the magnification.
- Diopter Ring: Diopter ring adjusts the reticle focus from +3 to -3.
- Eye Relief (Low): At 4x power, the eye relief is 3.50 inches at 100 yards.
- Eye Relief (High): At 16x mag, it’s value is 3.30 inches.
- Main Tube Diameter: Comes with a wide 30mm main tube.
- Field of View (Max): It’s field of view is 6.98 feet at 100 yards for 16x power.
- Field of View (Min): The FOV value at 4x power is 26.19 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: Elevation adjustment range is 30 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment Range: Windage adjustment range is also 30 MOA.
- Adjustment Type: It is an MOA turret Mil reticle scope.
- Click Value: Quarter MOA per click value.
- Weight: This Primary arms scope weighs 23.5 ounces.
- Length: Overall length of this scope is 14.75 inches.
- Turrets: Finger Adjustable and audible MOA turrets.
- Material: Fabric material is high strength aluminum.
- Waterproof: Full waterproof performance in any condition.
- Fog Proof: Anti fog gas purging prevents internal fogging.
- Shock Proof: Withstands heavy recoil generated by the rifles.
- Warranty: Primary Arms back this scope with a Limited one year warranty.
- Finish: Anti glare Matte Black Finish.
This primary arms mil dot reticle scope offers respectable performance at a very reasonable price. It is one of the best mil dot scope under $200. This mil dot scope with MOA turrets is a great option for those that need years of hard use.
The mil dot reticle comes with partial red illumination. There are a total of 12 brightness settings which give you the privilege of choosing among the illumination levels to master every scenario. It runs on a CR2032 battery which comes with the scope.
A wide tube, huge objective lens, and 16x magnification power come into play to deliver a bright, clean, and well-detailed image of the target from early in the morning to late in the day.
Another thing worth mentioning is its lockable, finger adjustable, exposed MOA turrets that come with a ¼ MOA per click adjustments. These MOA turrets are audible and zero resettable.
Pros and Cons of Primary Arms 4-16×44 Mil Dot Reticle Scope with MOA Turrets
Vortex Viper Mil Dot Scope 6.5-20×50 with MOA Turrets
- Scope Type: Variable power scope by Vortex Optics.
- Max Power: The upper range of the magnification is 20x.
- Min Power: Lower range of the power is 6.5x.
- Objective Dia: Huge 50mm diameter of the objective lens.
- Tube Size: Ultra wide, single piece, and 30mm main tube.
- Reticle: Non illuminated Mil Dot reticle with MOA turrets.
- Illumination: Non illuminated scope reticle.
- Focal Plane: Vortex Viper 6.5-20×50 mm is a second focal plane scope.
- Max Field of View: At 6.5x, it has a max field of view that is 17.4 feet/100 yards.
- Min Field of View: At full mag, the field of view is 6.2 feet/100 yards.
- Length: The Vortex Viper 6.5-20×50 mm is 14.44 inches long.
- Weight: Overall weight of this long range mil dot scope is 21.6 ounces.
- Adjustment Type: It comes with Minute of angle (MOA) adjustments.
- Adjustment Graduation: 0.25 MOA per click adjustment value.
- Travel per Rotation: Adjustments covers 12 MOA distance per rotation.
- Max Windage Adjustment: Max Windage Adjustment for this mil dot scope for 308 is 65 MOA.
- Max Elevation Adjustment: Maximum elevation adjustment value is also 65 MOA.
- Eye Relief: It has a 3.1 inches eye relief.
- Parallax Setting: The parallax setting ranges from 50 yards to infinity.
- Objective Length: The length of the Objective is 4.65 inches.
- Eyepiece Length: Its eyepiece is 3.24 inches long.
- Sealed: O-ring seals make this best mil dot scope for 308 fully waterproof.
- Argon Purged: Argon gas purging prevents from the fogging.
- Material: Solid block of high grade aluminum alloy.
- Shockproof: Its single piece rugged tube can withstand recoil and impact.
- Lens: Extra-low dispersion (XD) Lens Elements.
- Coatings: XR Fully Multi coatings on all air to glass surfaces.
- Side Focus: Side mounted adjustment is easily reachable from shooting position.
- Eyepiece: Quick focus eyepiece of this good mil dot scope for 308 provides fast reticle focusing.
- Exit Pupil Range: The exit pupil for this scope ranges from 2.5mm to 7.69 mm.
- Warranty: Unlimited, Fully transferable Vortex VIP Lifetime warranty.
The Vortex Viper Mil Dot Scope 6.5-20×50 with MOA Turrets is widely respected and is a popular choice amongst hunters and shooters. This is one of the best Mil dot scopes on the market that is built for reliability and optical precision.
The Vortex Viper offers remarkably bright, crisp, and sharp images, Thanks to its Extra-low dispersion glass with multiple anti-reflective coatings. Its exterior lens surfaces are treated with Ultra-hard ArmorTek coating that saves from scratches, water drops, and dirt.
Another thing that stands out in this Mil dot scope is its internal mechanism. Its Force Spring System allows for maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment and the Precision-Glide Erector System ensures the smooth gliding of the zoom lens.
The Mil dot reticle was originally created for US Marine Corps and is an ideal candidate for long-range hunting and target shooting. Vortex quality along with Mil dot reticle allows you to place your bullets precisely even at extended ranges.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Viper Mil Dot Scope 6.5-20×50