We have compiled a list of the best scope for M&P 15 sport 2 in 2021. All the M&P 15-22 scope or red dot sights are top rated.
By reading this article you will be able to choose the best M&P 15 sport 2 optics at an affordable price.
Best Scope For M&P 15 Sport 2 in 2021
- Holosun HS510C
- Burris Fastfire III
- Leupold DeltaPoint
- Vortex Optics Strikefire II
Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot M&P 15 22 Scope
- Color: Black
- Light Wavelength: 650nm
- Weight: 264 g
- Dimensions: 3.3×1.68×1.78 Inches
- Housing Material: Aluminum Body and Titanium Hood.
- Multi-Coatings: Yes
- Power Source: Battery and Solar System.
- Battery Type: CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot, 65 MOA Circle, or Combination of Both.
- Brightness Setting: 10 Day Light and 2 Night Vision.
- Parallax: Parallax Free Design.
- Mount Type: Quick Release Full Co-Witness Mount
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA Per Click.
- W&E Travel Range: ±50 MOA
- Vibration: 1000G.
- Working Temperature: From -30℃ to 60℃.
- Storage Temperature: From -40℃ to 70℃.
• Multiple Reticle System: Three Reticle Patterns; 2 MOA Dot, 65 MOA Circle or Combination of both.
• Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief and Parallax free optical design.
• Main Tube: A streamlined housing design and minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls.
• Design: Convenient design of internal battery tray.
• Power: Dual power supplies with high capacity battery and Solar cell.
• Lens: Open lens of 32mm×24mm.
• Battery Life: Battery Life Up to 50,000 Hours.
• Technology: Motion Sensor with Shake Awake Technology.
• Hood: Shock resistant protective hood made with Titanium alloy material.
• Mount: Quick release mount.
Buying Holosun HS510C Multiple Reticle Red Dot Sight will be perhaps the best experience ever as it accompanies numerous outstanding highlights that each shooter and hunter requests in the field.
Let’s have a look at one of the best scope for m&p 15 sport 2.
The Holosun HS510C Red Dot reflex Sight comes with multiple reticle system 2 MOA red dot, a 65 MOA circle, or 2 MOA Dot and 65 MOA Ring reticle combinations.
This scope for m&p 15 sport 2 has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It has dual power supplies with Solar cell and high capacity battery that lasts up to 50000 hours.
Pros and Cons of Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot M&P 15 22 Scope
Burris Fastfire III Scope For M&P 15 Sport ii
- Color : Black.
- Dimension (in): 6 x 5 x 2 inches.
- Power Source: Battery.
- Battery Type: CR1632 battery.
- Design: Rugged design.
- Magnification Type: Fixed.
- Magnification: 1x
- Linear Field of View: 190 ft at 100 yards.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21 mm.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Indicator: Low battery warning indicator.
- Waterproof: Yes.
- Durability: Yes.
- Brightness Sensor: Automatic brightness sensor.
- Ideal For: Best for Smith and Wesson M&P 15 22.
- Upgraded features: Windage and Elevation Adjustments.
- W&E Adjustments: Easy Windage and elevation adjustments Because No special tool is required.
- Reticle: 3 Minute of Angle ( MOA ) Red Dot.
- Design: It has a lightweight and compact design.
- Target Acquisition: This M&P 15 sport sight delivers faster target acquisition and greater accuracy.
- Fog Proof: It is impervious to moisture due to its Rugged design.
- Lens: Excellent brightness and clarity due to High grade optical glass.
- Shockproof: Shockproof design makes it able to withstand punishing recoil and abuse of the field.
- Battery: Battery access on the top for convenient replacement.
Our next pick for the list of best M&P 15-22 Scope or Red Dot is Burris Fastfire III. This is an extremely versatile optics that does not let you down even in the unfavorable conditions.
Burris Fastfire III gives faster target acquisition and greater accuracy from your favorite gun. So you can place your bullets with extreme precision.
Upgraded features of Burris Fastfire III such as elevation and windage adjustments make optic fine tuning easy.
Burris Fastfire III offers compact and lightweight design and unlimited eye relief . It comes with the simple operations and has a parallax free 1x magnification.
Pros and Cons of Burris Fastfire III [Best Scope For M&P 15 sport ii]
Leupold DeltaPoint Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport 2 Scope Review
- Color: Its color is dark earth.
- Weight: 1.95 oz.
- Length: 1.82 inches.
- Height: 1.3 inches.
- Width: 1.31 inches.
- Window Size: 25.7 x 17.5 mm.
- Material: High strength Aluminum.
- Design: It has ultra lightweight design.
- Brightness: 8 Brightness Settings.
- Adjustment: MOA Adjustment Type.
- Battery: CR2032 Battery.
- Battery Life: Battery Life is upto 300 hours.
- Coating: It has optical diamond coating.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 120 Fahrenheit.
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 160 Fahrenheit.
- Adjustment : Adjustment Range is 60 MOA.
- Magnification: Magnification type is fixed.
- Fogproof: Fully Fogproof.
- Shockproof: Shockproof.
- Illumination: It contains LED type Illumination.
- Lightweight aluminum design with Dark Earth finish.
- Aspheric Lens Technology uses in that instrument
- Spring actuated battery compartment.
- Efficient circuitry increases battery life.
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) with Extended battery life.
- No extra tool required.
- It is very convenient design with low price.
For any shooter looking to enhance their shooting ability Leupold DeltaPoint is perfect scope. There are eight brightness settings to utilize, making this scope perfect for any type of lighting.
It has Extended battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST). It carries Tool less and spring actuated battery compartment.
The Aspheric Lens Technology of Leupold DeltaPoint generates a wide range of view with best image quality. This best scope for M&P 15 sport 2 is fogproof and shockproof with reasonable price.
Pros and Cons of Leupold DeltaPoint [Best Scope For M&P 15 Sport 2]
Vortex Optics Strikefire II MP15 Sport Scope
- Color: Its color is Matte Black.
- Weight: Weight is 7.2 Ounce ( 204 grams).
- Material: Aluminum Alloy Chassis.
- Warranty: Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty.
- Length: 5.6 inches long m&p 15 22 scope.
- Coating: Optics are Fully Multi-Coated.
- Objective Lens: Diameter of the Objective Lens is 30 mm.
- Dot Size: Dot size is 4 MOA.
- Magnification: Magnification Power is 1X.
- Power Source: Utilizes battery for power.
- Battery Type: CR2 battery.
- Eye Relief: Come with the Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free design.
- Elevation Adjustment: Max Elevation Adjustment is 100 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Max Windage Adjustment is also 100 MOA.
- Rotation: Its Travel per Rotation is 25 MOA.
- Adjustment: Adjustment Graduation is 1/2 MOA per click.
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 140 Fahrenheit
- Fogproof: It is a fogproof product.
- Shockproof: It is shockproof product.
- Waterproof: Waterproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated design with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces that Increase light transmission.
- Unlimited Eye Relief with 10 levels Brightness Settings
- Purging of Nitrogen gas delivers waterproof and fogproof performance even in unfavorable conditions.
- Great battery life is up to 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Larger field of view and rapid target acquisition.
Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight has incredible performance and it is made possible by its exceptional features such as a 4 MOA dot reticle with 10 brightness settings (lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible), single-piece chassis and lightweight design.
It is made of 30mm aluminum alloy chassis with Fully multi-coated lenses that provide bright and clean point of view.
O-ring seals and Nitrogen purging provide waterproof and fog proof performance even in most unforgiving conditions.
Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight provides Unlimited eye relief allowing for rapid target acquisition with easy controls.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight