Finding the best scope for high recoil rifle at an affordable price range may not be a walk in the park. From so many available scopes on the market, you really have to dig deep to choose the best one.
But, Don’t worry, we are here for you. We have done extensive research for you to find the best scopes for high recoil rifles. By the end of this article, you will be able to make a better decision.
Best Scope For High Recoil Rifle In 2023
Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical FFP Riflescope
|View Latest Price|
|Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 Scope|
|View Latest Price|
|Monstrum G3 6-24×50 FFP Rifle Scope|
|View Latest Price|
Vortex Optics Diamondback Scope for High Recoil Rifle
Specifications and Features:
- Magnification: Power of this scope is 6-24x but Diamondback is also available in 4-16x magnification power.
- Obj lens: It is equipped with a huge 50mm objective lens.
- Reticle: Two reticle options are available, you can choose from them.
- Focal Plane: This best scope for high recoil rifle comes with the first focal plane reticle.
- Eye Relief: It has a long 3.9 inches of eye relief.
- Tube size: It has a wide 30 mm diameter of the main tube.
- Length: 14.28 inches long high recoil scope.
- Weight: Vortex Diamondback weighs 24.6 oz.
- Parallax setting: Its Parallax setting has a range from 10 yards to infinity.
- Field of View: Field of view is 18-4.5 feet per 100 yds.
- Turret Style: Tall Exposed Tactical style turrets.
- Adjustment Graduation: Adjustment graduation is Quarter MOA per click.
- Travel per Rotation: Diamondback is 15 MOA travel per rotation.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total Elevation adjustment for this vortex scope is 65 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Maximum windage adjustment is also 65 MOA.
- Exit Pupil: Its exit pupil is 2.08 – 8.33 mm.
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum material.
- Focus Range: The focus range is from 10 yards to infinity.
- Lens Material: Extra-low dispersion XD glass lenses.
- Optical Coatings: Vortex Proprietary optical coatings.
- Waterproof: Fully waterproof high recoil scope.
- Fog Proof: There is no internal fogging for various temperatures.
- Shockproof: One of the best scopes for heavy recoil rifle.
- Durable Finish: Durable hard finish for low glare.
- Magnification Rib: Magnification rib for quick magnification changes.
- Spring System: Force spring system for easy adjustments.
- Erector System: Erector system ensures smooth gliding of the zoom lens.
- Lifetime Warranty: Unconditional, unlimited lifetime Vortex Warranty.
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24×50 mm is one of some configurations in the Diamondback line. Another popular configuration is 4-16×44 mm.
This is one of the most durable rifle scope that offers a robust feature set. Its premium material construction delivers complete protection from high recoil and makes it a recoil-proof rifle scope.
Vortex Optics offers you the privilege of choosing among two different reticle styles. You can either select EBR 2C (MRAD) or EBR 2C (MOA) reticle.
Its hash marked intricate design reticle allows high precision shooting even at extended magnifications. Moreover, this reticle is positioned in the Front Focal Plane and changes with the magnification changes.
Another highlight found in this best scope for high recoil rifle is its Precision Force Spring System and Precision Glide Erector System.
Its Precision Force Spring System provides maximum repeatability with quick and easy adjustments, thanks to its high-quality components. The Precision Glide Erector System ensures smooth gliding of zoom lenses.
The single-piece huge 30 mm main tube is not only ruggedly built but also filled with Nitrogen gas to save it from internal fogging.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Diamondback Scope for High Recoil Rifle
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 Recoil Proof Rifle Scope
Specifications and Features:
- Brand: Leupold.
- Model: 0603-2266.
- Style: UltimateSlam Scope.
- Magnification Type: Variable.
- Power: Varies from 3x to 9x.
- Lens Dia: Obj lens is 40mm wide.
- Reticle: Most popular Duplex Reticle.
- Focal Plane: SFP.
- Night Vision Illumination: No.
- Day Light Illumination: No.
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Length: 12.39 inches.
- E & W Adjustment Type: Finger Click Adjustment.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: This is 60 MOA or 17 MIL or 175 cm at a 100 m distance.
- Windage Adjustment Range: The Win Adjustment is also 60 MOA or 17 MIL or 175 cm at 100 m.
- E & W Adjustment/Revolution: Elevation & Windage adjustment is 15 MOA per revolution.
- E & W Adj Value: You need to click 4 times for every MOA adjustment.
- Linear Field of View: The Linear field of view varies from 33.1 to 13.6 feet at 100 yards.
- Angular Field of View: Its angular FOV value is 6.3 to 2.6 degrees.
- Eye Relief: Eye relief has a range of 4.2 to 3.7 inches.
- Parallax Distance: Parallax-free distance of this best scope for high recoil rifle is 150 yards.
- Adjustable Objective: No.
- Side Focus: No.
- Rezero Type: Resettable Index Ring.
- Lockable Turrets: No.
- Zoom Ratio: This recoil proof rifle scope comes with a 3:1 zoom ratio.
- Optical System: Advanced optical system for unrivaled clarity.
- Scratch Resistant: Hardened surface coatings save from scratches.
- Fabric: 6061-T6 grade Aluminum.
- Water Resistance Level: Waterproof Technology.
- Shockproof: recoil proof rifle scope.
- Fog Proof: Yes.
- Color: Black.
- Finish: Matte Finish.
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee.
This Leupold scope is engineered for the ultimate performance in the field and has an array of incredible features. Designwise, the Leupold VX-Freedom is one of the coolest scopes on today’s market.
When it comes to the price, the Leupold VX-Freedom has a lower price range with all the necessary features available. So, from design to features and from performance to price, this Leupold’s scope is top-notch.
This best scope for high recoil rifle features a Duplex Reticle, one of the most popular around the globe. As you know, the Duplex reticle was invented by Leupold back in 1962 and positioned in the second focal plane for consistent performance. It is well known for fast target engagements even in adverse environments.
Another feature that is worth mentioning is Leupold’s Advanced Optical System. The innovative quality glass surfaces are treated with multi-level coatings to ensure glare reduction and enhancement of light transmission. This optical system delivers next-level resolution and clarity of the target.
Moreover, the exterior lens of this recoil proof rifle scope has hardened surface coatings that not only save it from scratches but also repel dust, debris, and water splashes. So you can use it in any wet condition without any worry.
As we are here to review this scope unbiasedly, there are also some cons of this best scope for high recoil rifle. First of all, the Leupold VX-Freedom is non-illuminated, so you can use it only in daylight. Secondly, it comes with a fixed Parallax feature.
Pros and Cons of Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 Recoil Proof Rifle Scope
Monstrum G3 6-24×50 Break Barrel Air Rifle Scope
Specifications and Features:
- Brand: Monstrum.
- Style: Heavy Duty.
- Model: G3-FFPS62450-R-BLK.
- Sport Type: Hunting & Shooting.
- Color: Available in two Flat Dark Earth (FDE) & Black colors.
- Magnification: Variable magnification ranges from 6x to 24x.
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Obj Dia: Wide 50 mm dia of the obj lens.
- Adjustable Obj: Yes.
- Scope Range: Monstrum G3 is a long range scope.
- Reticle: Monstrum G3 carries a Custom Type-H reticle.
- Focal Plane: Custom Type-H reticle stays in the First Focal Plane.
- Illumination: Yes, this Type-H reticle is illuminated.
- Illumination Settings: 11-levels of illumination.
- Power Source: Powered by a CR2032.
- Tube: The tube diameter is 30 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 lb.
- Length: 15.75 inches.
- Field of View: At 6x, the FOV is 18.6 and at 24x, it is 4.8 ft @100 yards.
- Eye Relief: It has a range of 4.0 – 4.5 inches.
- Finish: Type-III Hard Anodization finish.
- Waterproof: Yes.
- Fog Proof: Fully.
- Shockproof: Yes.
- Glass: High-purity optical glass.
- Coatings: Multi-Layer coatings.
- Assemblies Material: All assemblies are made up of solid brass material.
- Turrets: This best scope for high recoil rifle has adjustable locking turrets.
- Testing Procedure: The testing procedure includes various industry-proven tests.
- Warranty: Full lifetime warranty.
If you are looking for the most durable rifle scope with an astonishing design for a low price then the Monstrum G3 6-24×50 is the perfect scope for you. This Break Barrel Air Rifle Scope has the ability to serve you well with its outstanding capabilities.
The Monstrum G3 6-24×50 is the first focal plane scope. As you know FFP scopes are usually more expensive than SFP scopes. Despite being an FFP scope, the price of this best scope for high recoil rifle is budget-friendly. You won’t get a better First Focal Plane (FFP) scope at this price point.
This high recoil rifle scope is equipped with a Type-H reticle known for estimating ranges and correct holdovers. There are 11 different illumination levels to utilize for whatever your application is. And it is powered by a 1x CR2032 battery which is preinstalled in the scope.
The guys at Monstrum take the quality very seriously. To assure the quality, this scope has gone through an array of field-proven tests. Some of these industry-leading tests are Temperature tests, shock tests, seal tests, solid zero tests, and shock tests.
During the Temperature test, this scope was tested under extreme temperature conditions and they recorded no deflection in the performance. In the Airtight seal test, it was immersed to ensure waterproof and fog proof performance.
The shock test of this best scope for high recoil rifle ensures the proper functioning even under heavy recoil and the drop test includes a simulation process that ensures that the scope will not stop working after being hit by a certain load. In Solid Zero Test they check that Monstrum G3 will hold the zero.
The downside of this Monstrum G3 Break Barrel Air Rifle Scope is its scope rings. Some of the users complain that the quality of the included scope rings is not as good as the scope. The other con is its stiffer adjustment and illumination knobs. They need some extra force to rotate.
Pros and Cons of Monstrum G3 Break Barrel Air Rifle Scope