Finding the best scope for high recoil rifle at an affordable price range may not be a walk in the park. From so many available scopes on the market, you really have to dig deep to choose the best one.
But, Don’t worry, we are here for you. We have done extensive research for you to find the best scopes for high recoil rifles. By the end of this article, you will be able to make a better decision.
Best Scope For High Recoil Rifle In 2022
- Vortex Optics Diamondback Riflescope
Vortex Optics Diamondback Scope for High Recoil Rifle
Specifications and Features:
- Magnification: Power of this scope is 6-24x but Diamondback is also available in 4-16x magnification power.
- Obj lens: It is equipped with a huge 50mm objective lens.
- Reticle: Two reticle options are available, you can choose from them.
- Focal Plane: This best scope for high recoil rifle comes with the first focal plane reticle.
- Eye Relief: It has a long 3.9 inches of eye relief.
- Tube size: It has a wide 30 mm diameter of the main tube.
- Length: 14.28 inches long high recoil scope.
- Weight: Vortex Diamondback weighs 24.6 oz.
- Parallax setting: Its Parallax setting has a range from 10 yards to infinity.
- Field of View: Field of view is 18-4.5 feet per 100 yds.
- Turret Style: Tall Exposed Tactical style turrets.
- Adjustment Graduation: Adjustment graduation is Quarter MOA per click.
- Travel per Rotation: Diamondback is 15 MOA travel per rotation.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total Elevation adjustment for this vortex scope is 65 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Maximum windage adjustment is also 65 MOA.
- Exit Pupil: Its exit pupil is 2.08 – 8.33 mm.
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum material.
- Focus Range: The focus range is from 10 yards to infinity.
- Lens Material: Extra-low dispersion XD glass lenses.
- Optical Coatings: Vortex Proprietary optical coatings.
- Waterproof: Fully waterproof high recoil scope.
- Fog Proof: There is no internal fogging for various temperatures.
- Shockproof: One of the best scopes for heavy recoil rifle.
- Durable Finish: Durable hard finish for low glare.
- Magnification Rib: Magnification rib for quick magnification changes.
- Spring System: Force spring system for easy adjustments.
- Erector System: Erector system ensures smooth gliding of the zoom lens.
- Lifetime Warranty: Unconditional, unlimited lifetime Vortex Warranty.
The Vortex Optics Diamondback 6-24×50 mm is one of some configurations in the Diamondback line. Another popular configuration is 4-16×44 mm.
This is one of the most durable rifle scope that offers a robust feature set. Its premium material construction delivers complete protection from high recoil and makes it a recoil-proof rifle scope.
Vortex Optics offers you the privilege of choosing among two different reticle styles. You can either select EBR 2C (MRAD) or EBR 2C (MOA) reticle.
Its hash marked intricate design reticle allows high precision shooting even at extended magnifications. Moreover, this reticle is positioned in the Front Focal Plane and changes with the magnification changes.
Another highlight found in this best scope for high recoil rifle is its Precision Force Spring System and Precision Glide Erector System.
Its Precision Force Spring System provides maximum repeatability with quick and easy adjustments, thanks to its high-quality components. The Precision Glide Erector System ensures smooth gliding of zoom lenses.
The single-piece huge 30 mm main tube is not only ruggedly built but also filled with Nitrogen gas to save it from internal fogging.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Diamondback Scope for High Recoil Rifle