If you are in search of the best scope for 458 Socom then you have reached the right place. Here we are to furnish you with concrete information about the best Scope For 458 Socom to help you to choose the ideal one. By the completion of this article, you will be in a better position to choose the best optic for 458 Socom. And we will also share the Editor’s choice scope among the list with you.
Best Scope For 458 Socom
- Trijicon 4×32 ACOG
- Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24
- EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight
- UTG Leapers Inc 1-8×28 MRC Scope
Trijicon 4×32 ACOG for 458 Socom
Specs & Features:
- Mag Power: Fixed 4x power.
- Ob Lens: 32 mm obj lens.
- Field of View: Linear field of view is 36.8 feet at 100 yards.
- FOV (Degrees): The field of view in degrees is 7.
- Adjustments: 2 clicks per inch at 100 yards.
- Eye Relief: Fixed 1.5 inches.
- Length: 5.9 inches.
- Width: 2.0 inches.
- Height: 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 10.5 oz without the mount.
- Weight: 15.1 oz with mount.
- Package Dimensions: 14.29 x 10.87 x 9.37 inches
- Package Weight: 1.54 kg.
- Reticle: Chevron pattern reticle.
- Day Reticle Color: Bright Red.
- Night Reticle Color: Red.
- BDC: YES.
- BAC: YES.
- Illumination Source: Tritium & Fiber Optics.
- Exit Pupil: 0.32 inches.
- Mount: Weaver Mount.
- Material: Forged Aluminum.
- Finish: Matte Black finish.
- Power Source: Tritium & Fiber Optics.
- Immersion Test: Passed.
- Solid Zero Test: Passed.
- Drop Test: Passed.
- Vibration Test: Passed.
- A to A Test: Passed.
- Multi-coated Lens: YES.
- Warranty: 12 years for tritium lamp and Lifetime for all other things.
Trijicon 4×32 ACOG is one of the best acog for 458 socom. Trijicon is known for industry-leading research, design, development, and testing. These products are designed with innovation, durability, and a competitive environment in mind.
There is no other scope that has been used more by law enforcement agencies in the US. This Trijicon 4×32 ACOG for 458 Socom is combat proven and has the potential to hit the target in all conditions.
This best scope for 458 Socom is completely battery-free and is powered by the Tritium & Fiber Optics for illumination of the reticle. Fiber optics illuminates the reticle in daylight and the tritium lamp helps at night. Moreover, its automatic brightness adjuster adjusts the brightness automatically.
Trijicon 4×32 ACOG features a chevron reticle that has a design to be zeroed by utilizing the tip at a distance of 100 yards. This Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) is ideal for exact target distance and holds. This best scope for 458 Socom is also equipped with Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) feature that helps for both eyes open shooting.
Another highlight found in this scope is its outstanding clarity. The brilliant glass quality coupled with multi-coated lenses plays an important role to deliver a clear field of view even in low light environments.
We would like to mention the testing procedure that this Trijicon 4×32 ACOG went through. The testing procedure includes a Solid zero test, Immersion test, Vibration test, Drop test, and Alaska to Africa test.
The only con that we have found in this scope is its Price. This ACOG is slightly overpriced but it justifies its price.
Pros and Cons of Trijicon 4×32 ACOG for 458 Socom
Vortex scope for 458 SOCOM [Vortex Optics Strike Eagle]
Specs & Features:
- Magnification: Power varies from 1x to 6x.
- Obj Diameter: The dia of the lens is 24mm.
- Main Tube: Main tube size is 30mm.
- Tube Construction: Single-Piece Tube.
- Material: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
- Field of View: Ranges from 116.5 to 19.2 feet at 100 yards.
- Length: 10.5 inches.
- Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Eye Releif: 3.5 inches.
- E & W Adjustment: Both have a value of 140 MOA.
- Turrets: Capped Turrets style.
- TPR: Travel per rotation is 44 MOA.
- Parallax Settings: Parallax Settings start from 100 yards.
- Reticle: AR-BDC reticle.
- Focal Plane: This AR-BDC reticle lies in the Second Focal Plane.
- Glass-Etched: The reticle of this best scope for 458 Socom is Glass-Etched
- Illumination: Yes, this reticle has an illumination feature.
- Power Source: CR 2032 Battery.
- Glass: Vortex Optics XD Glass.
- Coatings: Proprietary coatings.
- Waterproof: O-ring sealed vortex scope for 458 SOCOM Cartridge.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction for Shockproof performance.
- Finish: Hard Anodized Finish.
- Turrets: Capped Reset Turrets.
- Eyepiece: Fast Focus Eyepiece.
- Warranty: VIP Lifetime Warranty by Vortex Optics.
The Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24 scope is for those people who need the best Vortex scope for 458 SOCOM. The unmatchable features of this scope will take your 458 SOCOM cartridges experience to another level.
This updated version of the Strike Eagle is known for its speed and versatility. Multiple layers of chemicals on all air-to-glass surfaces coupled with XD glass increase light transmission to deliver a clear picture with no distortion.
It comes with an AR-BDC reticle which promotes fast target acquisition across all magnification ranges. The glass-etched feature of this reticle makes it extremely durable and reliable because it is placed between two layers of glass.
As the reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane/second focal plane (SFP), it remains the same size regardless of the power changes. This reticle has 11 levels of illumination and is powered by a single CR2032 battery. Its side illumination control allows toggling between 11 brightness intensities.
We also like the wide 30 mm main tube crafted from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum. This rugged construction of the chassis ensures maximum strength and rigidity. For waterproof performance, O-ring seals are placed and the tube is purged with Nitrogen gas.
Another good thing worth mentioning is its throw lever. You can install or remove the throw lever without using any tool. The throw lever helps in fast power changes to save time.
The downside of this scope is that the adjustment knobs are stiffer, so they don’t look user-friendly.
Pros and Cons of Vortex scope for 458 SOCOM [Strike Eagle]
EOTECH 512 HWS [Best EOTECH for 458 Socom]
Specs & Features:
- Model: HWS 512.
- Length: 5.6 inches.
- Width: 2.0 inches.
- Height: 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Mount: Weaver mount.
- Water Resistance: Water Resistance up to 10 feet.
- Adjustments Value: 0.5 MOA on each click.
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA.
- Reticle: 68 MOA Circle and 1 MOA dot.
- Illumination: Yes, Illuminated reticle.
- Power Source: This best scope for 458 Socom uses 2 AA batteries.
- Battery Life: Up to 2500 hours of continuous operation.
- Battery Indicator: Auto battery check indicator.
- Brightness Levels: 20 Brightness intensity levels.
- Operating Temp: -40°F to 140°F.
- Country of Origin: USA.
- Warranty: 10 years limited Warranty.
- Auto Shutdown: User-controlled auto shutdown feature.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye relief.
- Sealing: Internal fog sealing.
- Optical Coatings: Anti-reflective coatings.
- Front Window: ⅛ inches glass.
- Rear Window: 3/16 inches laminate.
- FOV: 30 yards at 3 inches of eye relief.
- Battery Compartment: Removable battery compartment.
The EOTECH 512 HWS also made it on our list of the best scope for 458 Socom. This EOTech sight is one of the most selling products of the company. This sight has loads of positive reviews on different platforms which means shooters and hunters like it very much.
This Holographic sight is equipped with a multi-pattern reticle system. The reticle system consists of 68 MOA ring along with 1 MOA center dot. You can choose any of these patterns or a combination of both patterns according to your shooting needs.
There are 20 manual daylight brightness settings that make you able to shoot even in low light conditions. These brightness levels are for daylight use and to hit the target at night, the company offers additional 10 settings for night use.
This one of the best scope for 458 Socom utilizes 2x 1.5V AA batteries to illuminate the reticle. There is a battery cap latch on top of the sight. By pressing this latch, you can remove the battery compartment to change the battery without removing the scope from the firearm.
Despite using AA batteries, this best EOTECH for 458 Socom has a respectable battery life but it depends upon the brightness setting. If you select the brightness setting 12 then it offers you up to 2500 hours of continuous operation.
Some other notable features are the auto battery indicator, auto shutdown feature, and included 1-inch weaver mount. When the battery is low, the reticle of this sight flashes on startup. The user-controlled shutdown feature automatically turns off the sight after detecting no activity after 4 or 8 hours.
However, the EOTech 512 sight for 458 Socom has a couple of cons. Firstly, they offer only 10 years of warranty. Secondly, the included weaver mount doesn’t come with the quick detach lever to quickly remove the optic.
Pros and Cons of EOTECH 512 HWS [Best EOTECH for 458 Socom]
UTG 1-8×28 MRC Scope [best budget scope for 458 socom]
Specs & Features:
- Model: SCP3-18IEBG4.
- Mag Power: Variable 1-8x.
- Obj Diameter: Obj dia is 28mm.
- Tube Dia: The main tube of this best scope for 458 Socom is 30mm wide.
- Structure: Smart Spherical Structure (SSS).
- Click Value: 2 clicks for each MOA adjustment.
- Field of View: Ranges from 99.5 to 13 feet @ 100 yards.
- Exit Pupil: Exit Pupil has a range of 26.5 to 3.4 mm.
- Eye Relief: From 5 inches to 3.35 inches.
- Length: 10.25 inches.
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Parallax: Parallax setting starts from 100 yards.
- Material: Aluminum alloy.
- Reticle: BG4 Ballistic Drop Compensating (BDC) reticle.
- Glass Etched: This BG4 reticle is Glass Etched.
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP) reticle.
- Batteries: 3V CR2032 Batteries.
- Illumination Memory: Single click Illumination Memory Feature.
- Warranty: Product’s life span Warranty.
- True Strength Platform: Built on True Strength Platform.
- Turrets: Resettable and locking Turrets.
- Sunshade: Angled Sunshade.
- Mount: Picatinny Ring mount.
- Lens Covers: Flip-up Lens Covers.
- Package Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Finish: Matte Black Finish.
The UTG 1-8×28 MRC Scope is the best budget scope for 458 SOCOM on our list. Despite being available at a budget-friendly price, it comes with the all features of an expensive scope. It offers you powerful performance in the field.
This one of the best scope for 458 Socom is built on True Strength Platform for hyper durability. The material used for construction is high-quality Aluminum alloy. Its wide 30mm main tube is completely sealed and filled with Nitrogen gas for all-weather reliability.
UTG 1-8×28 MRC Scope carries a BG4 reticle that offers Ballistic Drop Compensation (BDC) and rangefinder markings up to 600 yards. This reticle features an Illumination Enhancing (IE) system. IE has two modes of illumination; red & green illumination coupled with a 36-color illumination mode.
The Illumination Enhancing (IE) system utilizes CR2032 batteries for illuminating the reticle. The package includes a set of CR2032 Batteries. Another interesting feature of this best scope for 458 Socom is its Illumination Memory Feature. A single click takes you back to the last used illumination setting.
We would like to mention that the Target Turrets are not only resettable but also lockable which saves you from mixing the setting accidentally. Moreover, the UTG 1-8×28 MRC Scope comes with the all necessary accessories like Flip-up lens covers, Mount, sunshade, and Batteries at this price range.
Some of the things that bugged me are its 36 reticle colors and No separate on/off switch. It is very hard for some users to choose from so many reticle color options. And it would be better to have an independent on/off button.
Pros and Cons of UTG 1-8×28 MRC Scope [best budget scope for 458 socom]
|Best Scope For 458 Socom In 2023||Ideal For|
|Trijicon 4×32 ACOG||Overall Best|
|Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6×24||Best for the Money|
|EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight||Editor’s Choice|
|UTG Leapers Inc 1-8×28 MRC Scope||Budget Scope|