Your presence here shows that you are looking for the best scope for 350 legend in 2022. You are at the right place, we have done an extensive research to make a list of the best scopes for 350 legend available on today’s market.
All the best scopes by top brands like Vortex, Leupold, Nikon, and Hawke are on our list of top 5 scopes for 350 legend. All you have to do is just read the article up to the end and pick the best one that suits your needs.
- 1 Best 350 Legend Scope Recommendations 2022
- 1.1 Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 [Best Scope for 350 Legend]
- 1.2 Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend [Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm]
- 1.3 Nikon 350 Legend BDC Scope [P Tactical 4-12x40mm]
- 1.4 Hawke Vantage IR Legend 4-16x50mm Scope
- 1.5 Trijicon ACOG 3.5×35 Riflescope
- 1.6 Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 Review [Best Winchester 350 Legend Scope]
- 1.7 Athlon Optics Talos BTR Scope for Savage 350 Legend
- 2 Conclusion:
Best 350 Legend Scope Recommendations 2022
Trijicon ACOG Riflescope
Burris Fullfield II
Vortex Optics Diamondback
Hawke Vantage IR Riflescope
Best For The Money
Nikon P-Tactical Scope
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 [Best Scope for 350 Legend]
Features and Specifications:
- Variable Magnification: Variable magnification ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens Dia: Objective lens diameter is 40mm.
- Focal Plane: The reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane.
- Reticle: Features a Duplex reticle that is perfect to get the job done every time even in unfavorable conditions.
- Material: Made from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum material for lightness and durability.
- Tested Scope: punisher tested scope so it is ideal for a hardworking 350 legend rifle.
- Light Management System: Twilight Light Management System ensures low light performance.
- Weight: It comes with a weight of 12.2 oz.
- Length: This scope for 350 legend AR is 12.39 inches long.
- Height: The height of the VX Freedom is 40mm.
- Eye Relief: At minimum power, Eye Relief is 4.17 inches.
- Waterproof: At max magnification power, it is 3.66 inches.
- Fogproof: Full fog proof performance even under harshest conditions.
- Main Tube Dia: Comes with a wide one-inch main tube.
- Field of View: Field of view ranges from 33.7 feet to 13.6 feet at 100 yards from low power to max power.
- Adjustment Type: The adjustment of this best scope for 350 legend is MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA graduation at each click.
- Made in the USA: Designed and Manufactured in the United States.
- Adjustment Range: 60 MOA Windage and Elevation range.
- Zoom Ratio: 3:1 zoom ratio is perfect for any hunting or shooting situation.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil of this best scope for Winchester XPR 350 legend is 4.7mm.
- Temperature: It can perform flawlessly from a temperature of -40ºF to 160ºF.
- Warranty: Comes with Leupold’s full lifetime warranty.
Leupold VX Freedom 350 legend scope is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price.
The rear focal plane Duplex reticle remains fine and does not change with power changes. The ultra-lightweight 1-inch main tube is punisher tested and can survive the 3x recoil of a hardworking rifle.
You will not be disappointed after picking this best scope for 350 legend because it works perfectly and comes with the features like easy to grip power selector, an innovative Light Management System, Military Standard scratch-resistant lenses, and absolute waterproof and fog-proof performance even in the harshest weather conditions.
Pros and Cons of Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 [best scope for 350 legend]
Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend [Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm]
Features and Specifications:
- Power: It comes with a minimum power of 4x to a maximum of 16x.
- Obj Lens: Huge Objective lens of 44mm.
- Main Tube: Ultra-wide main tube of 30mm diameter.
- Fabric: Fabricated from a solid block of aircraft quality aluminum for maximum strength in the field.
- Reticle: Features a glass etched hash marked EBR-2C (MOA) ranging reticle to maximize shooting and ranging abilities.
- Focal Plane: Front focal plane scope so the scale of the EBR-2C reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image of the target.
- Field of View (4x): At Low Magnification power, Linear FOV is 26.9 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (16x): At 16x power, the field of view is 6.7 feet/100 yards.
- Weight: It comes with a weight of 23.1 oz.
- Length: Overall length of this Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend is 14.06 inches.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil ranges from 2.75mm to 11 mm.
- Eye Relief: The best scope for 350 legend comes with an eye relief of 3.8 inches.
- Adjustment Type: The type of Adjustment is MOA.
- Click Value: Each click provides an adjustment value of 1/4 MOA.
- Total Adjustment: Maximum Elevation and Windage adjustment value for this scope is 85 MOA.
- Travel per Rotation: Travel per rotation is 15 MOA.
- Turret Style: Carries Tall exposed tactical turrets.
- Finish: Hard Anodized matte finish.
- Focus Range: The focus range ranges from 20 yds to infinity.
- Magnification Rib: The raised Power rib helps fast magnification changes during action.
- Lenses: Extra-low dispersion glass for high precision shooting.
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi Coatings increase light transmission for bright and vivid images.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax setting has a range from 20 yards to infinity.
- Waterproof & Fog proof: O-ring seals and Nitrogen gas purging ensure Waterproof & Fog proof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction with high-quality material of this one of the best scope for 350 legend provides strength and rigidity to withstand shocks.
- Warranty: They promise to take care of the customers and offer a VIP Lifetime warranty.
Purchasing a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm for 350 legend rifle will be one of the best experiences ever as it comes with so many exceptional features that every shooter and hunter demands in the field.
Let’s have a look at some of the premium features of this one of the best scope for 350 legend.
Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass with Proprietary coatings is coupled with a First Focal Plane Glass-Etched EBR-2C reticle to place the bullets on the target with extreme precision.
The solid aircraft-grade aluminum construction, O-ring seals, Nitrogen gas purging, and ability to withstand the recoil of this best scope for 350 legend make it a tough candidate to beat.
Pros and Cons of Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend [Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm]
Nikon 350 Legend BDC Scope [P Tactical 4-12x40mm]
Features and Specifications:
- Zoom Range: Comes with a variable power range of 4x to 12x.
- Objective Lens: The size of the objective lens is 40mm.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube of this Nikon 350 legend scope is 1 inch.
- Reticle: This is a 350 legend BDC scope.
- Focal Plane: BDC reticle stays in the second focal plane.
- Weight: The weight of this best scope for 350 legend is 17.5 oz.
- Length: This 350 legend ar scope is 14.1 inches long.
- Turret Adjustment: Quarter MOA per click Windage and Elevation adjustments.
- Scope Turrets Rotation: Spring-loaded Scope turrets feature counterclockwise rotation.
- Travel per Rotation: It comes with a 20 MOA travel per rotation.
- Total Travel: The total value of the turret travel of this best scope for 350 legend is 55 MOA.
- Eye Relief: Generous, Consistent Eye Relief of 3.7 inches.
- Field of View (4x): At Lower Power, the Linear field of view is 23.6 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View (12x): At Max power, the Field of view value is 7.9 feet @ 100 yards.
- Parallax Adjustment: The parallax Adjustment value is 100 yards.
- Exit Pupil: Exit Pupil ranges from 3.3mm to 10mm.
- Scope Finish: It looks amazing in Matte black finish.
- Waterproof: O-ring sealed to keep the optic moisture-free.
- Fog Proof: Nitrogen Purged to keep your 350 legend scope fog-free.
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum material shrugs off hard recoil.
- Zoom Ratio: This best scope for 350 legend has a 3x Zoom Ratio.
Another best scope for 350 legend on our list of top 5 scopes for 350 legend is Nikon P Tactical 4-12x40mm. It offers fast and powerful performance that you need to maximize your shooting experience.
The versatile 3x zoom ratio, superior quality optical system, and quick focus eyepiece help to hit the Bullseye.
Nikon has packed this 350 Legend scope into an aircraft-grade aluminum body that’s 14.1 inches long and weighs only 17.5 oz.
Spring-loaded Instant Zero finger reachable turrets are engraved for maximum readability and quick adjustments even in unforgiving conditions.
The Nikon P Tactical scope features a BDC reticle that can be optimized with Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Technology to take your shooting experience to another level.
This technology offers exact holdover points or elevation adjustments even at the extended ranges.
Pros and Cons of Nikon 350 Legend BDC Reticle Scope [Best scope for 350 legend rifle]
Hawke Vantage IR Legend 4-16x50mm Scope
Features and Specifications:
- Model Number: The model number is 14260.
- Magnification Type: Variable magnification power scope.
- Magnification: Magnification power starts from 4x and ends at 16x.
- Objective Lens: Huge objective lens of 50mm.
- Main Tube: Hawke 350 Legend Scope comes with the 1-inch mono-tube chassis.
- Reticle: Glass etched Mil-Dot Centre reticle for accurate close and long-range shots.
- Reticle Focal Plane: Glass etched Mil-Dot Centre reticle stays in the rear focal plane.
- Length: Length is 13.5 inches / 342 mm.
- Weight: It weighs 17.08 oz / 505 g.
- Eye Relief: This best scope for 350 legend has an eye relief of 3.5 inches.
- Fabric: Fabricated from high-quality aluminum for maximum strength and lightweight ness.
- Color: Comes in the black color.
- Adjustment Type: The adjustment type of this scope is MOA.
- Adjustment Click Value: You get a 0.25 MOA increment on each click.
- Illumination: 5 levels of brightness of red and green color.
- Parallax: Features an Adjustable Objective.
- Shock Proof: Delivers shockproof performance even with the high caliber rated rifles.
- Fogproof: Full fog proof performance.
- Waterproof: A nitrogen-purged monotube makes it waterproof.
- Focus Range: You can set it from 10 yards to infinity.
- Lens Material: Lens material is high-quality glass.
- Lens Coatings: 11 layers of coatings for excellent clarity.
- Field of View: At 4x, FOV is 22.9 per 100 yards and at 16x, is 5.8 feet per 100 yards.
- Warranty: Hawke offers a full lifetime worldwide warranty.
This Hawke scope belongs to an extensive range of rifle scopes to suit all calibers and disciplines.
This Versatile scope delivers high performance and great value for money. It also comes with the Hawke worldwide warranty, so they will repair it at no charge if it becomes damaged or defective.
This Hawke 350 Legend Scope is equipped with a glass etched Mil-Dot Centre reticle with multiple aim points for accurate long and close-range shots.
It also comes with five levels of red-green illumination for hunting and shooting from dawn till dusk. You can also turn off the illumination to get a black color traditional reticle.
The quick focus eye bell and high torque zoom ring of this Hawke scope for fast and easy power changes.
Its single-piece one-inch aircraft-grade aluminum housing along with a specialist erector system ensures maximum internal stability.
Pros and Cons of Hawke 350 Legend Scope [Vantage IR]
Trijicon ACOG 3.5×35 Riflescope
Features and Specifications:
- 3.5x magnification power.
- 35mm objective size.
- 8 inches long.
- 2.5 inches wide.
- Height is 2.9 inches.
- The reticle pattern is Chevron.
- Both day and night reticle is red.
- Overall weight is 7.6 oz.
- .223 / 5.56 caliber.
- Comes with the Bullet Drop Compensating.
- It features Bindon Aiming Concept.
- Powered by Fiber Optics and Tritium.
- It has 28.9 feet field of view at 100 yards distance.
- 2.39 inches respectable eye relief.
- Forged Aluminum upper shell.
- Matte black finish.
- The Exit pupil is 0.39 inches.
- Alaska to Africa tested.
- Solid zero tested.
- Immersion Tested.
- Drop Tested.
- Vibration Tested.
- Comes with 6 adjustable brightness levels.
- Solid housing material and design.
- Exceptional waterproof performance in the field.
- Exceptional shock resistance.
- Combat proven optic of Trijicon.
- Multi-coated lenses for unmatchable clarity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35mm optic is another excellent addition to the list of the best scope for 350 legend. This fixed power scope is combat-proven and will not let you down even in the most demanding conditions.
The first thing that stands out in this ACOG is its battery-free illumination. It features fiber optic and tritium Phosphor Lamp for illumination. They utilize the available light to illuminate the reticle. Moreover, it automatically adjusts the brightness to offer you a lighted reticle.
This 350 legend optic is equipped with a Chevron BAC Reticle. Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) feature allows you to shoot with both eyes open for maximum awareness of the surroundings. Its bullet drop compensating (BDC) feature allows compensation out to 800 meters for 5.56 (.223 cal).
The guys at the Trijicon use Forged aircraft-grade aluminum to fabricate a nearly indestructible housing for this scope. It easily passes the vibration test and US military drop-test before coming into your hands.
Trijicon’s best scope for 350 legend offers you outstanding waterproof performance, thanks to its rugged housing with O ring sealings. To ensure quality, it passes the immersion test that exceeds military standards.
This best optic for 350 legend comes with everything that you need to get started. The package includes a Flattop adaptor mount, a lens pen for cleaning the optic, a scope coat for protection, and ACOG user manual.
Pros and Cons of Trijicon ACOG 350 Legend Optic
Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 Review [Best Winchester 350 Legend Scope]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Classic scope by a well-known brand Burris.
- Power: Variable magnification of this one of the best scope for 350 legend ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Clear Obj Lens: Its clear objective lens diameter is 40mm.
- Dimensions: Item dimensions are 12x4x4 inches.
- Weight: Overall weight of this Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 scope is 13 oz.
- Reticle: This best scope for 350 legend is equipped with a non-illuminated Ballistic Plex reticle.
- Focal Plane: This Ballistic plex reticle stays in the second focal plane.
- Main Tube Size: Comes with the main tube of 1-inch dia.
- Field of View: Field of view is 33 feet low to 13 feet high at 100 yards distance.
- Click Value: This Winchester 350 legend scope has a click value of ¼ MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total capability of elevation adjustment is 50 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Its Windage adjustment range is also 50 MOA.
- Eye Relief: Eye relief ranges from 3.1 inches to 3.4 inches.
- Exit Pupil: At low mag, the exit pupil is 13mm and at the high mag, it is 5mm.
- Parallax: None.
- Adjustable Parallax: Not adjustable Parallax.
- Obj Lens Dia: Objective lens diameter is 45.5mm.
- Ocular Lens Dia: Ocular lens dia of this best scope for Winchester XPR 350 legend is 39mm.
- Optical Glass: High-grade, premium-quality optical glass for unbeatable clarity and durability.
- Coatings: Index matched, Hi Lume lens coatings increase success rate even in low light environments.
- Eyepiece Design: No-slip grip eyepiece design allows quick and easy adjustment in the field.
- Waterproof: This one of the best scope for 350 legend is fully waterproof.
- Nitrogen Filled: The main tube is filled with Nitrogen to save the scope from internal fogging.
- Durable: Durable design and solid construction withstand shock and vibrations.
- Warranty: Burris offers Forever Warranty for this one of the best scope for 350 legend.
- Nickel Finish: Come with the stylish Nickel Finish.
The Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 is remaining in high demand for years and in use by hunters all across the United States. This Popular and classic Winchester 350 Legend Scope is available at an affordable price.
One of the most impressive highlights found in this Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 Review is its classic Ballistic Plex reticle.
It allows you to hunt in low light conditions despite being non-illuminated, thanks to its high-quality lens and coatings.
The No-slip grip eyepiece design of this 350 legend scope allows for quick and easy adjustments in the field. Finger reachable capped hunter-style knobs assure repeated accuracy.
Pros and Cons of Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40 Review [Best Winchester 350 Legend Scope]
Athlon Optics Talos BTR Scope for Savage 350 Legend
Features and Specifications:
- 4-14x Magnification power.
- Huge 44mm Objective lens.
- Comes with a wide 30mm main tube.
- Eye relief varies from 3.23 to 3.15 inches.
- FOV ranges from 27.2 feet to 7.9 feet.
- Parallax adjustment is from 10 yards to infinity.
- Mil Rad Adjustment Type.
- 0.1 MIL per click.
- The total Adjustment range is 6 Mil Rad.
- This 350 legend scope is 12.9 inches long.
- Weight is 23.6 oz.
- Fully Multi-Coated (FMC) lenses reduce the reflected light effectively.
- Fully sealed and gas-purged for Waterproof performance.
- Direct Dial E&W Turrets.
- Exposed Turret Style.
- APLR2 FFP IR MIL Reticle.
- APLR2 stays in the front focal plane.
- This reticle is Illuminated for low light performance.
- This best scope for 350 legend has LED illumination type.
- The illumination color is red.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum housing.
- Heat-treated single-piece tube for added strength.
- IPX-7 rating water resistance.
- 18 Mil Elevation Adjustment.
- 18 Mil Windage Adjustment.
- Athlon Optics provides a lifetime Warranty.
What you will love about the scope are its great magnification power and hyper durability. This best scope for 350 legend comes with the 4-14x magnification power that enables you to make fast and precise target acquisition and it is crafted from Aircraft grade aluminum to handle the abuse for a lifetime of use.
The APLR2 FFP IR MIL reticle is glass etched which provides excellent backing support in the field. This APLR2 reticle is positioned in the front focal plane that shrinks or grows along with magnification changes. Additionally, the reticle is illuminated which offers greater visibility from dawn to dusk.
This best scope for 350 legend features fully multi-coated glass which not only reduces the reflected light but also enhances the light transmission to provide you with a clear and crisp image of the target. Moreover, it offers true color across the entire light spectrum.
This scope is very good in handling harsh weather conditions and heavy recoil. The Talos BTR scope can withstand 1000G recoil and comes with the IPX-7 rating water resistance.
Pros and Cons of Athlon Optics Talos BTR 350 Scope
|Best Scope for 350 Legend in 2022||Best For|
|Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40||Editor’s Choice|
|Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-16x44mm||Best For the Money|
|Nikon P-Tactical 4-12X40mm||Overall Best|
|Hawke Vantage IR Riflescope 4-16x50mm||Budget-Friendly|
|Burris Fullfield ii 3-9×40mm||Cheap|
|Trijicon ACOG 3.5×35 Riflescope||Best ACOG|
Good Luck with Your Best Scope for 350 Legend hunt in 2022.