Your presence here shows that you are looking for the best scope for 350 legend in 2020. You are at the right place, we have done extensive research to make a list of the best scopes for 350 legend available on today’s market. All the best scopes by top brands like Vortex, Leupold, Nikon, and Hawke are on our list of top 5 scopes for 350 legend. All you have to do is just read the article up to end and pick the best one that suits your needs.
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 350 legend Rifle Scope
Features and Specifications:
- Variable Magnification: Variable magnification ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens Dia: Objective lens diameter is 40mm.
- Focal Plane: Reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane.
- Reticle: Features a Duplex reticle that is perfect to get the job done every time even in unfavorable conditions.
- Material: Made from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum material for lightness and durability.
- Tested Scope: punisher tested scope so it is ideal for a hardworking 350 legend rifle.
- Light Management System: Twilight Light Management System ensures low light performance.
- Weight: It comes with a weight of 12.2 oz.
- Length: This scope for 350 legend AR is 12.39 inches long .
- Height: The height of the VX Freedom is 40mm.
- Eye Relief: At minimum power, Eye Relief is 4.17 inches.
- Waterproof: At max magnification power, it is 3.66 inches.
- Fogproof: Full fogproof performance even under harshest conditions.
- Main Tube Dia: Comes with a wide one inch main tube.
- Field of View: Field of view ranges from 33.7 feet to 13.6 feet at 100 yards from low power to max power.
- Adjustment Type: Adjustment of this best scope for 350 legend is MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA graduation at each click.
- Made in USA: Designed and Manufactured in the United States.
- Adjustment Range: 60 MOA Windage and Elevation range.
- Zoom Ratio: 3:1 zoom ratio is perfect for any hunting or shooting situation.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil of this best scope for winchester xpr 350 legend is 4.7mm.
- Temperature: It can perform flawlessly from a temperature of -40ºF to 160ºF.
- Warranty: Comes with Leupold full lifetime warranty.
Leupold VX Freedom 350 legend scope is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price. Rear focal plane Duplex reticle remains fine and does not change with power changes. Ultra lightweight 1 inch main tube is punisher tested and can survive the 3x recoil of a hardworking rifle.
You will not be disappointed after picking this scope for 350 legend rifle because it works perfectly and comes with the features like easy to grip power selector, innovative Light Management System, Military Standard scratch resistant lenses, and absolute waterproof and fogproof performance even in the harshest weather conditions.
Pros and Cons of Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9×40 350 legend Rifle Scope
Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend [Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm]
Features and Specifications:
- Power: It comes with a minimum power of 4x to a maximum of 16x.
- Obj Lens: Huge Objective lens of 44mm.
- Main Tube: Ultra wide main tube of 30mm diameter.
- Fabric: Fabricated from a solid block of aircraft quality aluminum for maximum strength in the field.
- Reticle: Features a glass etched hash marked EBR-2C (MOA) ranging reticle to maximize shooting and ranging abilities.
- Focal Plane: Front focal plane scope so scale of the EBR-2C reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image of the target.
- Field of View (4x): At Low Magnification power, Linear FOV is 26.9 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (16x): At 16x power, it’s field of view is 6.7 feet/100 yards.
- Weight: It comes with a weight of 23.1 oz.
- Length: Overall length of this Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend is 14.06 inches.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil ranges from 2.75mm to 11 mm.
- Eye Relief: The scope comes with an eye relief of 3.8 inches.
- Adjustment Type: The type of Adjustment is MOA.
- Click Value: Each click provides an adjustment value of 1/4 MOA.
- Total Adjustment: Maximum Elevation and Windage adjustment value for this scope is 85 MOA.
- Travel per Rotation: Travel per rotation is 15 MOA.
- Turret Style: Carries Tall exposed tactical turrets.
- Finish: Hard Anodized matte finish.
- Focus Range: Focus range ranges from 20 yds to infinity.
- Magnification Rib: The raised Power rib helps fast magnification changes during action.
- Lenses: Extra-low dispersion glass for high precision shooting.
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi Coatings increase light transmission for bright and vivid images.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax setting has a range from 20 yards to infinity.
- Waterproof & Fog proof: O-ring seals and Nitrogen gas purging ensure Waterproof & Fog proof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction with high quality material provides strength and rigidity to withstand shocks.
- Warranty: They promise to take care of the customers and offer VIP Lifetime warranty.
Purchasing Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm for 350 legend rifle will be one of the best experiences ever as it comes with so many exceptional features that every shooter and hunter demands in the field. Let’s have a look at some of its premium features.
Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass with Proprietary coatings is coupled with First Focal Plane Glass-Etched EBR-2C reticle to place the bullets on the target with extreme precision. The solid aircraft-grade aluminum construction, O-ring seals, Nitrogen gas purging, and ability to withstand recoil make it a tough scope to beat.
Pros and Cons of Best Vortex Scope for 350 Legend [Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44mm]
Nikon 350 Legend BDC Scope [P Tactical 4-12x40mm]
Features and Specifications:
- Zoom Range: Comes with a variable power range of 4x to 12x.
- Objective Lens: Size of the objective lens is 40mm.
- Tube Diameter: Main tube of this nikon 350 legend scope is 1 inch.
- Reticle: This is a 350 legend BDC scope.
- Focal Plane: BDC reticle stays in the second focal plane.
- Weight: The weight of the scope is 17.5 oz.
- Length: This 350 legend ar scope is 14.1 inches long.
- Turret Adjustment: Quarter MOA per click Windage and Elevation adjustments.
- Scope Turrets Rotation: Spring loaded Scope turrets feature counterclockwise rotation.
- Travel per Rotation: It comes with a 20 MOA travel per rotation.
- Total Travel: The total value of the turret travel is 55 MOA.
- Eye Relief: Generous, Consistent Eye Relief of 3.7 inches.
- Field of View (4x): At Lower Power, Linear field of view is 23.6 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View (12x): At Max power, Field of view value is 7.9 feet @ 100 yards.
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax Adjustment value is 100 yards.
- Exit Pupil: Exit Pupil ranges from 3.3mm to 10mm.
- Scope Finish: It looks amazing in Matte black finish.
- Water proof: O-ring sealed to keep the optic moisture free.
- Fog Proof: Nitrogen Purged to keep your 350 legend scope fog free.
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum material shrugs off hard recoil.
- Zoom Ratio: This best scope for 350 legend has 3x Zoom Ratio.
Another best scope for 350 legend on our list of top 5 scopes for 350 legend is Nikon P Tactical 4-12x40mm. It offers fast and powerful performance that you need to maximize your shooting experience. The versatile 3x zoom ratio, superior quality optical system, and quick focus eyepiece helps to hit the Bullseye.
Nikon has packed this 350 Legend scope into an aircraft grade aluminum body that’s 14.1 inches long and weighs only 17.5 oz. Spring-loaded Instant Zero finger reachable turrets are engraved for maximum readability and quick adjustments even in the unforgiving conditions.
The Nikon P Tactical scope features a BDC reticle that can be optimized with Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Technology to take your shooting experience to another level. This technology offers exact holdover points or elevation adjustments even at the extended ranges.