Your presence on this post shows that you are looking for the best scope for 30-30 Marlin 336 in 2023. You are at the right place, We have done extensive research to make a list of the best Marlin 30-30 scopes available on the market.
All the best scopes for 30-30 marlin 336 on our list are from recognized good quality brands. So you don’t need to be worried about the quality and material used in the construction of the scopes.
With the help of this article, Now it is super easy to find the right scope that delivers incredible performance in the field at a much more friendly price. So read these short yet informative reviews of each 30-30 marlin 336 scope.
Burris Optics Droptine scope for 30-30 marlin 336
Features & Specifications:
- Magnification Type: This Burris scope has a variable magnification system.
- Magnification Power: Variable Power of this lever action scope ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens: It carries an ultra-wide objective for maximum light collection.
- Reticle: Simple, highly effective Ballistic Plex reticle that is ideal for trajectory compensation.
- Focal Plane: This Ballistic Plex reticle stays in the rear focal plane.
- Main Tube Size: Main tube diameter size is 1 inch.
- Field of View (Low): Its linear field of view at 3x is 30 ft at 100 yds.
- Field of View (High): At Higher mag, the FOV value is 11 feet at 100 yards.
- Length: This model comes with a total length of 13.1 inches.
- Weight: Total weight of the scope is 17 oz.
- Knob Style: Capped hunter-style knobs are finger-adjustable.
- Adjustment Type: This best scope for 30-30 marlin 336 has MOA type adjustments.
- Elevation Adjustment: Elevation adjustment total capability is 50 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: The windage adjustment value is also 50 MOA.
- Click Value: ¼ MOA per click value.
- Parallax: Parallax sets at a distance of 100 yards.
- Exit Pupil: Exit Pupil has a range from 17mm (low mag) to 5.6mm (high mag).
- Color: Matte black color.
- Eye Relief: Respectable eye relief value from 3.1 inches to 3.8 inches.
- Fabric: Made from high-grade aluminum material.
- Lens Material: Quality precision ground glass for low-light performance.
- Optical Coatings: Multi Coatings increase your success rate.
- Shock Proof: Durable enough to withstand the heaviest recoils.
- Waterproof: Full waterproof performance even under unfavorable conditions.
- Fog Proof: Nitrogen-filled tubes save from the internal fogging.
- Warranty: Burris offers a Forever warranty.
I’m a huge fan of this Burris optics scope for a lever rifle. Because It comes with so many amazing features that you would love to have in your Marlin scopes. The first thing that stands out in this scope is its Simple, highly effective Ballistic Plex Trajectory Compensating Reticle.
It is designed to provide more early morning and late evening light than most models with the same dimensions. This scope for marlin 336 sight picture is clearer and brighter to hit the target even in low-light environments.
It carries Positive steel on steel adjustment knobs that ensure repeatable accuracy. The solid outer tube is filled with Nitrogen that saves from internal fogging. Even though the Marlin 30-30 lever action is a light recoiling rifle, this scope can withstand shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers.
Pros and Cons of Burris Optics Droptine scope for 30-30 marlin 336
Nikon P-Tactical BDC600 [Best Scope For 30-30 Marlin 336]
Features and Specifications:
- Model No: The item Model number is 16525.
- Power: Magnification power ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Dia: The diameter of this Nikon 30-30 scope is 40mm.
- Reticle: It is equipped with a BDC 600 that can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover, and wind drift across all magnification ranges.
- Focal Plane: The BDC 600 reticle is placed in the second focal plane.
- Tube Dia: Rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum main tube has 1-inch diameter.
- Weight: The weight of this best scope for 30-30 marlin 336 is 16.9 oz.
- Length: This Nikon scope is compact and 12.4 inches long.
- Eye Relief: Comes with 3.6 inches of generous eye relief.
- Field of View: Linear field of view at 3x is 33.8 ft and at 9x is 11.3 @ 100 yards.
- Waterproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for full waterproof performance.
- Fog Proof: O-ring seals prevent moisture from entering the tube to give a fog-proof performance.
- Shock Proof: Rugged construction shrugs off the hard recoil of the heavy caliber rifles.
- Material: This lever action scope is fabricated from premium quality aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Lens: Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission and ultra-bright target image.
- Eyepiece: Quick Focus Eyepiece allows crisp reticle focus and fast target acquisition.
- Zoom Ratio: It has a 3x zoom ratio for smooth magnification changes.
- Parallax setting: Parallax setting can be set at 100 yards.
- Turrets: Features spring loaded Instant zero reset turrets help simplify field adjustments.
- Spot On Technology: It can be optimized with Spot On Ballistic Technology at Nikon Website.
- Finish: The Matte Black finish looks great.
- Warranty: Offers 25 years limited Manufacturer warranty.
This Nikon scope for 30-30 marlin 336 features a BDC 600 reticle that offers you unique open circle aiming points and can be optimized with Spot On Ballistic Technology. So, you can place your bullets on target with extreme precision by using this reticle.
A fully multi-coated optical system that is housed in rugged one-inch aircraft-grade aluminum housing for maximum light transmission and optimal brightness. This rifle scope delivers waterproof, fog proof, shockproof performance in the field, thanks to its premium components.
Another best feature of this scope that is worth mentioning is its Quick Focus Eyepiece. Smooth turn aluminum ring with rubber eye guard allows you crisp reticle focus and fast target acquisition within no time.
Pros and Cons of Nikon 30-30 scope [P-Tactical BDC600]
Leupold Rifleman 4-12x40mm Marlin 336 Compact Review
Features and Specifications:
- Model Number: The model number of this scope is 56170.
- Magnification: Comes with 4-12x magnification power.
- Magnification Type: The magnification type of this compact scope is variable.
- Obj Lens: The diameter of this Marlin 336 scope is 40mm.
- Tube Dia: Main tube diameter is one inch.
- Reticle: Comes with a Wide Duplex reticle.
- Focal Plane: It is also a rear focal plane scope.
- Weight: It is lightweight 30-30 scope and weighs only 13.1 oz.
- Length: This Marlin 336 is compact and its length is only 12.30 inches.
- Exit Pupil: The exit pupil has a range from 3.33mm to 10mm.
- Field of View (4x): Linear field of view at 4x is 19.90 feet per 100 yards.
- Field of View (12x): Its linear field of view at maximum power is 9.4 feet/100 yards.
- Color: The color of this Leupold 30-30 scope is black.
- Material: Constructed from high-quality 6061-T6 Aluminum material.
- Adjustment Type: The adjustment Type for this scope is MOA.
- Adjustment Range: Total adjustment range for windage and elevation is 50 MOA.
- Eye Relief: Generous eye relief is from 3.7 inches to 4.9 inches.
- Click Value: Micro friction ½ MOA increments for easy adjustments.
- Waterproof: Yes, It offers waterproof performance.
- Shockproof: Can withstand hard and rigorous field use.
- Fog Proof: Delivers 100 percent fog-proof performance.
- Illumination Type: This best scope for 30-30 marlin 336 is non-illuminated.
- Weather Resistance: Yes, it is weather resistance.
- Warranty: Gold ring, full lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Leupold designed this 30-30 Marlin 336 scope to surpass all of your expectations. They designed, machined, and assembled this scope in the United States for maximum quality assurance. Moreover, Leupold stands behind it by offering the Gold ring Lifetime warranty.
Each scope has to pass the punisher test by surviving 5000 impacts on the punisher. This test ensures that it will not let you down in the field even in the most unforgiving conditions. Apart from rugged construction, the scope is ultra-lightweight.
This lever action scope is equipped with Twilight Light Management System that adds 10 extra shooting minutes for both late evening and early morning. Now, you can hunt or shoot from dawn till dusk. Moreover, the 3:1 zoom ratio erector system is perfect for a wide range of applications.
Pros and Cons of Leupold Rifleman 4-12x40mm Marlin 336 Compact scope