There is a large variety of 22LR scopes for
Whether you are a beginner or expert, this article will help you in your scope hunt. So read the article up to end to decide which one is ideal for you.
- 1 Best 22lr Benchrest Scopes [Top 6 in 2020]
- 2 Nikon P-223 BDC 600 [ Best Scope For 22lr Long Range Shooting]
- 3 Vortex 22lr Scopes [Best 22lr Scope for Target Shooting]
- 4 Leupold FX-II Scout Scope for 22lr Competition
- 5 Bushnell Banner [Best Scope For 22lr Competition]
- 6 UTG 22lr Mil Dot scope [Best 22lr Scope Reviews]
- 7 BARSKA 3-9×32 [Best Cheap Scope for 22lr]
Best 22lr Benchrest Scopes [Top 6 in 2020]
Nikon P-223 BDC 600 [ Best Scope For 22lr Long Range Shooting]
- Magnification: This best scope for 22lr long range shooting has a Variable Magnification of 4-12x.
- Objective Lens: Dia of the objective lens is 40mm.
- Tube Diameter: Main tube comes with 1 inch diameter.
- Exit Pupil (4x): At low magnificatione exit pupil is 10mm
- Exit Pupil (12x): At max power, it’s value is 3.3mm.
- Eye Relief: Eye Relief of this rimfire scope is 3.7 inches.
- Field of View (100 Yards): Ranges from 7.3- 23.6 feet.
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: Eyepiece outer dia of this 22lr scope with bdc reticle is 44mm.
- Maximum Internal Adjustment: These benchrest scopes come with the Maximum Windage and Elevation adjustments of 60 MOA.
- Weight: 17.5 Ounces.
- Length: 14.1 inches.
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA per Click.
- Parallax Setting: 100 Yards.
- Finish: Matte Black.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Fully Water proof and fog proof performance in the field.
This 22lr scope with BDC reticle comes with all the essential features that
Its incredible performance is made possible by its outstanding features such as BDC 600 reticle, quick focus eyepiece, and rapid action target turrets. The quick focus eyepiece instantly brings the reticle into sharp focus.
This best scope for 22lr long range shooting is optimized to use with Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. This technology allows you to find all of the exact aiming points on your reticle for specific ammunition and load.
The main tube is O-ring sealed and filled with the Nitrogen to be waterproof and fog proof in the field even under the toughest of conditions.
For bright and vivid sight pictures, this best scope for 22lr
Multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings on all air to glass surfaces allow up to 98% light transmission. Nikon offers a limited lifetime warranty and technical support to its customers.
Vortex 22lr Scopes [Best 22lr Scope for Target Shooting]
- Magnification Power: These vortex 22lr scopes come with min power of 4x and max power of this scope is 12x.
- Objective Lens: 44mm Diameter of the obj lens.
- Eye Relief (Max Power): Eye Relief at 12x is 3.9 inches.
- Weight: Weight is 17.2 Ounces.
- Length: It is 13.1 Inches long.
- Height: Height of this best 22lr scope for target shooting is 2.01 Inches.
- Field of View (Max Power): 8.4 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (Min Power): 24.7 feet at 100 yards.
- Turret Style: Capped Target Turrets.
- Tube Size: Single-piece One Inch Tube.
- Adjustment Type: Adjustment graduation type is MOA.
- Adjustment Click Value: ¼ MOA per Click Adjustment graduation value.
- W/E Travel at 100 Yards: 50 MOA.
- Travel Per Rotation: These vortex 22lr scopes have 15 MOA per Revolution.
- Resistance Level: Waterproof Construction.
- Shockproof: Yes.
- Fogproof: Yes.
- Finish: Hard Anodized.
- Color: Black.
This is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line that is specifically designed for discriminating target shooters.
This best 22lr scope for target shooting is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced scopes. The single-piece 1-inch diameter tube is housed in aluminum alloy for strength and rigidity.
This benchrest rimfire scope comes with the generous eye relief with an ultra-forgiving eye box that allows you to get a sight picture and acquire your target quickly.
Its fast focus eyepiece keeps the reticle in focus at all times. The high-quality lenses having proprietary coatings on all glass surfaces ensure precise shooting from dawn to dusk.
Another great reason to get your hands on this best scope for 22lr
Its compact and lightweight design makes it an ideal candidate for a wide variety of shooting applications.
Leupold FX-II Scout Scope for 22lr Competition
- Power: Fixed 2.5x Magnification Power.
- Objective Lens: 28mm Diameter.
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Linear Field of View (100 Yds): 22 feet.
- Length: This benchrest rimfire scope is 10.10 inches long.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 110 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment Range: 110 MOA.
- Eye Relief: 9.30 Inches.
- Eyepiece Length: 2.30 Inches.
- Objective Length: 2.20 Inches.
- Tube Diameter: 1.00 Inches.
- Mounting Space: 5.60 Inches.
- Adjustment Type: MOA.
- Adjustment per click: 0.25 MOA.
- Color: Black
- Finish: Low glare Matte finish.
The Leupold FX-II 2.5x28mm scout scope is simple, rugged, and super accurate.
Each scope has passed rigorous punisher tests that make it able to endure the punishment of the field use.
The twilight light management system of this best scope for 22lr
It not only eliminates stray light which produces glare but also adds up to 10 extra minutes in shooting time. The DiamondCoat 2 coating on exterior lens enhances light transmission for greater brightness, clarity, and contrast.
Its extended eye relief along with an ultra-wide field of view makes it an ideal scope for 22lr
This best scope for 22lr
Bushnell Banner [Best Scope For 22lr Competition]
- Magnification: Magnification power of 4x to 12x.
- Obj Lens: Objective lens of 40 mm.
- Eye Relief: 3.3 Inches Eye Relief.
- Length: 12 Inches long scope.
- Weight: Overall weight is 15 oz.
- Parallax Adjustment: Adjustable Objective.
- Parallax Adjustment Range: Parallax adjustment ranges from 10 yards to infinity.
- Field Of View (4x): Field of view is 29 feet at 100 yards.
- Field Of View (12x): Field of view is 11 feet at 100 yards.
- Tube Diameter: One inch main tube dia.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 60 MOA Elevation adjustment range.
- Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA Windage adjustment range.
- E & W Turrets: Elevation and windage turrets are Capped.
- Waterproof: Yes.
- Warranty: This best scope for 22lr competition comes with Full lifetime ironclad warranty.
- Color: Color of the scope is Black.
The Bushnell Banner 4-12×44 is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price. As you know that Bushnell is known for producing high-quality sports optics.
They yet made another quality scope that is reasonable, and anyone can afford it easily. This one of the best
This best scope for 22lr competition is designed to excel in early morning and late-evening light.
Bushnell offers Ironclad full Lifetime Warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime.
Another wonderful attribute of this best scope for .22
It not only saves the scope from internal fogging but also allows to withstand complete immersion in water. The one-piece tube has rugged construction that shields it from the impact of harsh conditions.
UTG 22lr Mil Dot scope [Best 22lr Scope Reviews]
- Power: Variable power of 3x to 12x.
- Objective Lens Dia: 44mm.
- Tube Diameter: 30mm.
- Field of View (3x): 34 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View (12x): 8.4 feet @ 100 yards.
- Eye Relief (Low Mag): 3.3 inches.
- Eye Relief (High Mag): 2.83 inches.
- Click Value: ¼ ” at 100 yards.
- Weight: 25.6 oz.
- Length: 356 mm.
- Exit Pupil (3x): 13.1 mm.
- Exit Pupil (12x): 3.7 mm.
- Parallax Setting: This 22lr mil dot scope has parallax settings from 10 Yds to Infinity.
- Batteries: 3V CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- Illumination: Dual-Color Mode and 36 Color Multi-Color Mode.
- Objective Length: 93.2 mm.
- Ocular Length: 99 mm.
- Warranty: The best never rest Leapers Lifetime warranty.
If you’re looking for a budget scope that’s still packed with outstanding features then UTG 3-12X44 is a great choice for you.
This best scope for 22lr
It is built on True Strength Platform which is a signature scope construction platform of Leapers. This construction provides
It also comes with the Zero locking and Zero resetting target turrets that work on a ¼ MOA turn system for most consistent and precise adjustments.
The Illumination Enhancing (IE) System of this best scope for 22lr
There are red, green, and multicolor illumination modes to accommodate various light conditions. Single click illumination memory feature takes you back to the last used setting.
This scope also has a special circuit design that ensures uninterrupted illumination even under heavy recoil produced by the rifle.
BARSKA 3-9×32 [Best Cheap Scope for 22lr]
- Series: Plinker 22 series of Barska.
- Tube Diameter: Main tube has dia of 1 inches.
- Magnification: Power has a range of 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens Diameter: Features a wide objective lens of 32mm.
- Exit Pupil: Exit Pupil of this best cheap scope for 22lr is from 10.7 mm to 3.6 mm.
- Reticle: This scope carries a 30/30 Reticle for unfailing performance in most demanding conditions.
- Illumination: Non-illuminated.
- Reticle Color: Black.
- Focal Plane: 30/30 Reticle is placed in the Second Focal Plane.
- Field of View @ 3x: 36 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View @ 9x: 13 feet @ 100 yards.
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches.
- Turrets: Capped.
- Weight: 11.46 Ounces.
- Length: 12 Inches length makes it a compact scope for 22 LR.
- Waterproof: Yes.
- Fogproof: Yes.
- Finish: Matte Black Finish.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty and Customer support.
The 3-9×32 Plinker-22 is one of the most popular scopes by BARSKA that is engineered specifically for a .22 rimfire rifle.
Most users have really liked it because it is well constructed, durable and comes in a lower price range.
Despite being cheap, It has all the features of the best scope for 22lr
With fully multi-coated optics, this best 22lr scope for the money offers outstanding image clarity and brightness.
These lenses transmit the maximum amount of the collected light to your eye for sharp optical clarity and performance at all magnifications.
This scope comes with the finger adjustable turrets that offer ¼ MOA per click adjustment for fine tuning of Windage and Elevation.
The BARSKA 3-9×32 Plinker 22 is also completely waterproof and nitrogen purged that means the lenses won’t fog, and water won’t get inside the scope even in the wet conditions.
You don’t need to take it apart for internal cleaning. Only exposed optical surface cleaning is recommended for better results.