Your presence here shows that you are looking for the best rimfire scope under 100. Today, we have taken out our time to compile a list of the best rimfire scopes under 100 available on today’s market. After reading this comprehensive article, you will be able to choose the best one.. So read the article up to end to pick the best rimfire scope under 100.Your presence here shows that you are looking for the best rimfire scope under 100. Today, we have taken out our time to compile a list of the best rimfire scopes under 100 available on today’s market. After reading this comprehensive article, you will be able to choose the best one. So read the article up to the end to pick the best rimfire scope under 100.
5 Best Rimfire Scope Under 100 In 2023
- BARSKA 3-9×32 Rimfire Scope.
- Nikon PROSTAFF II Scope.
- Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm Scope.
- UTG 3-9×32 Rimfire Scope.
- Monstrum 3-9×32 compact rimfire scope.
BARSKA 3-9×32 [Best Rimfire Scope for Target Shooting]
- Magnification Power: Ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens Dia: 32mm diameter.
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches.
- Tube Diameter: 1 diameter.
- Reticle: Comes with 30/30 reticle.
- Reticle Color: Reticle color is black.
- Focal Plane: Second/rear focal plane scope.
- Click Value: ¼ MOA per click adjustment.
- Optical Coating: Fully coated optics.
- Exit Pupil (Low Mag): At 3x, It is 10.7mm.
- Exit Pupil (High Mag): At 9x, the Exit pupil is 3.6mm.
- Knobs: Comes with the Windage, Elevation, and Adjustable Rheostat.
- Turret Style: Capped turrets.
- Length: 12 Inches long scope.
- Field of View (3x): 36 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (9x): 13 feet at 100 yards.
- Weight: Weighs only 11.46 oz.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Fogproof: Fog-proof rimfire scope.
- Waterproof: Fully Waterproof.
- Finish: Matte Black Finish.[/su_list]
This one of the best rimfire scope under 100 carries a 30/30 Reticle. The reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane to keep the same appearance across all magnification ranges. This 30/30 reticle is similar to a duplex-style reticle. At 4x, it has 30 inches of vertical and horizontal crosshairs at a distance of 100 yards. Therefore it is called a 30/30 reticle.
The Barska Plinker 22 is engineered specifically to mount on your .22 rifles and rimfires for striking performance in the field. It is a quality scope that offers respectable performance at a much more friendly price. The lightweight and compact design of this best rimfire scope under 100 make it an ideal candidate for target shooting and general hunting applications.
The Plinker 22 rimfire scope carries remarkably bright, fully coated optics. These lenses are optimized to deliver maximum light transmission for a bright sight picture in all light and weather conditions. Magnification is also a talking point for this Barska rimfire scope. The respectable magnification power helps you to place your bullets with extreme precision.
Barska has packed this rimfire rifle scope into a high-quality aluminum body that has an anodized coating in matte black. The main tube is filled with Nitrogen to be fog proof and waterproof in the field. Another great thing is its lifetime manufacturer warranty for defects in materials and workmanship.
- BARSKA Plinker 22 Rimfire Target Scope.
- Lens Protective Caps.
- Scope Mounting Rings.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- User Manual.
Pros and Cons of Barska Plinker 22 Rimfire Target Scope
- One of the best rimfire scopes under 100 on the market.
- Mounting Rings are included in the package.
- Comes with a Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Lightweight and compact rimfire scope.
- You can use it for a wide range of applications.
- Comes with the focusing ring instead of an adjustable objective.
- Some users say that the quality of rings is not too good.
Nikon PROSTAFF II Rimfire Scope Review
- Magnification: Variable Magnification Power of 3x to 9x.
- Objective Diameter: 40mm Obj lens diameter.
- Color: Comes in black color.
- Field of View (3x): Linear Field of View is 33.8 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View (9x): It is 11.3 feet at 100 yards.
- Reticle Focal Plane: Second.
- Exit Pupil: 13.33 mm exit pupil.
- Tube Diameter: One-inch diameter.
- Length: This compact rimfire scope is 12.3 inches long.
- Weight: It has 13.1 oz weight.
- Eye Relief (3x): At 3x, it is 3.6 inches.
- Eye Relief (9x): At max mag, the eye relief is also 3.6 inches.
- Adjustment Graduation: ½ Inches of adjustment graduation per click.
- Parallax Setting: It is 50 yds.
- Finish: Matte Finish.
- Use: Ideal for Rimfire rifles.
- Max Internal Adjustment: It has an 80 MOA value.
- Waterproof: Fully waterproof.
- proof: Anti-fog performance in the field.
- Shockproof: Yes.
- Warranty: Lifetime repair or replacement.
This rimfire riflescope uses BDC 150 reticle that is made specifically for rimfire rifles. It allows you to compensate for bullet drops at longer shooting distances. The unique see-through ballistic circles of this reticle address the needs of serious hunters and shooters in the field. The BDC 150 reticle has all the tools needed for daring adventures.
The new PROSTAFF Rimfire II scope finds a place in this list because of its feature-rich design and incredible performance. Purchasing this best rimfire scope under 100 will be one of the best experiences ever as it is the perfect scope for long-range guns. It is an exceptional alternative to other overpriced rimfire scopes on today’s market.
Nikon is known for their fully multi-coated optical system, and the PROSTAFF Rimfire II follows this trend. Its lenses are treated with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds to deliver a superior sight picture from dawn to dusk. Now, you can use the spot-on ballistic match technology to determine all of the exact aiming points on your BDC 150 reticle.
Another wonderful thing that Nikon added to make this best rimfire scope under 100 more robust is its lightweight but extremely durable housing. That main body tube is Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed to be weatherproof in any cold or wet condition. Additionally, this compact rimfire scope comes with a Lifetime repair or replacement warranty.
- Nikon PROSTAFF RIMFIRE II Rifle Scope.
- Lens Covers.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- User Manual.
Pros and Cons of Nikon PROSTAFF RIMFIRE II Rifle Scope
- Accurate, clear, and consistent scope at a very reasonable price.
- You can use it with Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.
- Specifically designed reticle for rimfire rifles that has a unique crosshair system.
- Fully Multi-coated Optical System for bright target picture.
- Comes with the spring-loaded instant zero-reset adjustment turrets.
- Scope rings are not included in the package.
- BDC reticle is a little difficult to use.
Bushnell Rimfire Rifle Scope [Best Rimfire Scope for Squirrel Hunting]
- Magnification Power: Power has a range from 4x to 12x.
- Obj Lens: Wide objective of 40mm.
- Length: 12 inches long scope.
- Weight: It weighs only 15 oz.
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax can be adjusted by Adjustable Objective.
- Adjustment Range: Parallax is adjustable from 10 yards to infinity.
- Field of View (100 yards): At 4x, the FOV is 29 feet.
- Field of View (100 yards): At 12x, it is 11 feet.
- Eye Relief: Generous 3.3 inches of Eye relief.
- Tube Dia: Main Tube is one inch wide.
- Adjustment Type: MOA type adjustment.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: Max Elevation adjustment is 60 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment Range: Max Windage adjustment value is also 60 MOA.
- Adjustment Click Value: ¼ MOA per click Windage and Elevation adjustment value.
- Lens Coatings: Dusk and Dawn Brightness Coatings.
- Reticle: Features a Multi-X crosshair reticle.
- Focal Plane: Reticle is positioned in the focal plane.
- Warranty: Lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Finish: Matte black low glare finish.
- Color: Comes in only Black color.
- Waterproof: Fully Waterproof.
- Fog Proof: Fog proof rimfire scope under 100.
- Shockproof: Yes, it is also shockproof.
This 22 rimfire target scope uses a Multi-X crosshair reticle that is placed in the second focal plane to keep the same size appearance at all magnification ranges. To give you an ideal adjustment range from the center position, the reticle is set at the optical center of the scope. It offers a classic sight picture of the target for accurate shots.
Who even has not heard ever about Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm, such a commonly used rimfire scope is a great friend for those who are looking for something for hard use at an affordable price. This best rimfire scope under 100 is trusted by hunters and shooters around the globe because it offers fast and powerful performance in the field.
This precision instrument made with the finest materials is ideal for long-range rimfire rifles and break barrel air rifles. It is constructed using a one-piece tube of aircraft-grade aluminum that makes it an extremely durable tool that will last a lifetime. This scope comes with nitrogen purging and waterproofing to stand up to any cold or wet condition.
Another highlight found in this best rimfire scope for squirrel hunting is its image clarity. This rimfire tactical scope uses lenses that have DDB (Dusk & Dawn Brightness) coatings to offer you an incredibly clear, bright, and vivid sight picture even in low light conditions. One last thing worth mentioning is a fast-focus eyepiece that will focus faster than your eye.
- Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm Riflescope.
- Dust covers.
- Registration Paper.
- User Manual.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm Riflescope
- Budget Friendly Price Range.
- Adjustable Parallax.
- It offers all-weather performance.
- Fully multi-coated lenses for a bright and clear picture.
- Ideal for Rimfire rifles and Air rifles.
- 1/4 MOA per click Adjustment.
- No Windage and Elevation locking.
- No zero-stop Feature.
UTG 3-9×32 Lightweight rimfire scope
- Magnification: Power ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Tube Diameter: Tube dia is one inch.
- Objective Lens Dia: 32mm Objective lens diameter.
- Field of View (3x): 37.7 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Field of View (9x): 14 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
- Length: Overall length is 206mm.
- Weight: Lightweight rimfire scope and weighs only 13.9 oz.
- Click Value: ¼ Inches per click at 100 yards.
- Eye Relief (3x): At Min Mag, Eye Relief is 4.2 inches.
- Eye Relief (9x): At Max Mag, It is 3.2 inches.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax setting has a range of 3 yards to infinity.
- Batteries: Uses 3V CR1620 batteries.
- Exit Pupil (3x): 10.6 mm.
- Exit Pupil (9x): 3.6mm.
- Reticle: 9 Dot TRE .
- Focal Plane: Second focal plane.
- Reticle Illumination: Dual color illumination.
- Illumination Adjustment: Side Mounted Illumination adjustment Control.
- Ocular Length: Ocular length is 57 mm.
- Objective Length: Objective Length is 64 mm.
- Warranty: Lifetime repair or replace warranty.
This UTG 3-9X32 Lightweight rimfire scope is equipped with a 9 Dot TRE reticle. Each side of the origin has 9 dots in the up, down, left, and right directions. It means, the reticle has 18 points of aim horizontally and 18 vertically. It allows you to enhance your accuracy and performance in ways not imagined before. There are two reticle illumination colors that make it perfect for any type of lighting.
Another best rimfire scope in an affordable price range that you would love to have is UTG 3-9X32 Illuminated reticle rimfire scope. Its True Strength Platform construction along with shockproof, fog proof, and rainproof design makes it able to endure the punishment of rigorous field use. It is loaded with an array of innovative features that would love to have.
This Lightweight rimfire scope gives you the privilege of choosing among two different reticle colors for versatile applications and low light conditions. It comes with an extra-wide field of view and generous eye relief to avoid uncomfortable recoil for optimum critical CQB Mission. This best rimfire scope under 100 offers an impressive parallax-free view from 3 yards out to infinity.
The UTG 3-9X32 rimfire scope carries finger adjustable, lockable, and resettable windage and elevation knobs that allow you to lock your settings to aim perfectly at any time. The quick detach scope rings, 2 inches sunshade, and premium quality flip-open lens covers are also included in the package.
- UTG 3-9X32 Lightweight rimfire scope.
- 2 Inches Sunshade.
- Quick-detachable Rings.
- Flip-open Lens Protective Covers.
- CR1620 Batteries.
- Allen Keys.
- Instructions Manual.
Pros and Cons of UTG 3-9X32 Illuminated Reticle Rimfire Scope
- True Strength Platform construction for added strength.
- Sunshade and Quick Detachable rings are included in the package.
- Red/Green Dual color illuminated 9 Dot TRE Mil-Dot reticle.
- Larger Field of View and most accommodating eye relief.
- Finger Adjustable Windage and Elevation Knobs lock system.
- Some Users say that Its zoom ring is stiff.
- There is no option for a non-illuminated reticle.
Monstrum 3-9×32 compact rimfire scope
- Magnification Power: Variable Magnification Power of 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens: 32mm Diameter.
- Eye Relief (3x): At Low Mag, It is 3.8 Inches.
- Eye Relief (9x): At Max Mag, Eye Relief is 3.5 inches.
- Illumination: Dial-controlled Illuminated Reticle.
- Illumination Colors: Red and Green color illumination.
- Brightness Intensities: Multi-level brightness intensities.
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum construction.
- Scope Range: Ideal for close to mid-range targets.
- Tube Size: One inch.
- Weight: Weighs only 13 ounces.
- Length: This compact rimfire scope is 9.6″ long.
- Width: 2 inches wide.
- Height: Height is also 2 inches.
- Battery: 3V CR1632 battery.
- Color: Available in black and Flat Dark Earth colors.
- Fog Resistant: Fog resistant Construction.
- Water Resistant: Water Resistant main tube.
- Warranty: Offers a 1-year warranty.
- Compatibility: Picatinny Rails.
- W/E Adjustment: ¼ MOA per click adjustments at 100 yards.
The range finder reticle of this best rimfire scope under 100 is very useful for faster range estimation and holdover correction. Its non-illuminated etched black reticle color and illuminated red or green reticle color make this scope perfect for any type of lighting. There are 5 illumination levels in both colors for better reticle visibility in different shooting scenarios.
There are a few very good reasons why we decided to put Monstrum 3-9×32 on our list of best rimfire scope under 100. Reason #1: It is constructed from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum to endure the punishment of rigorous field use. Reason #2: Despite being lightweight and compact, it has all the tools necessary for daring adventures. Reason #3: This best rimfire scope under 100 comes with the detachable throw lever for quick power adjustments.
This best rimfire scope under 100 is a high-performance tactical scope that will never let you down even in adverse conditions. Its Multi-layer lens coatings not only protect the lens from scratches but also improve the clarity of the image to place your bullets with extreme precision. The 32mm adjustable objective lens offers parallax elimination and range estimation. The last thing worth mentioning is that it is available in two; black and Flat Dark Earth colors.
- Monstrum 3-9×32 compact rimfire scope.
- Detachable Throw Lever.
- Pair of Scope rings.
- Lens Caps.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- CR1632A Battery.
Pros and Cons of Monstrum 3-9×32 Compact Rimfire Scope
- Detachable throw lever for quick power adjustments.
- Rangefinder reticle with multi-level adjustable reticle illumination.
- Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum housing for uncompromising performance.
- Multi-layer lens coatings offer a clear and ultra-bright image of the target.
- ¼ MOA per click Adjustments turrets with turret lock.
- At full zoom, it is blurry.
- Not Fully Waterproof, It is water-resistant.
|Best Rimfire Scope Under 100 Dollars||Ideal For|
|BARSKA 3-9×32 Rimfire Scope||Cheap on our List|
|Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm Scope||Overall Best|
|UTG 3-9×32 Rimfire Scope||Editor’s Choice|
|Monstrum 3-9×32 compact rimfire scope||Great Reviews on Amazon|