Are you looking for the best red dot sights under 100 dollars? You have stepped into the right place. Here you will find the best red dot sights under 100 dollars on today’s market in 2022.
These red dot sights deliver at their best compared to the other expensive sights available in the market, being offered at half a price. Let’s have a closer look at the unbiased reviews of these best red dot sights under $100 in 2022.
- 1 Best Red Dot Sights Under 100 in 2022
- 1.1 1. CYCVIS Red Dot Sight [Best Red Dot Sight For 12 Gauge Shotgun]
- 1.2 2.Primary Arms 2 MOA Sight [Best red dot for MP5]
- 1.3 3. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25[Best budget red dot in 2022]
- 1.4 4.Twod 5 MOA [Best red dot under 50$]
- 1.5 5.AT3 tactical rd-50 [Best Red Dot Sights Under $100] Editor’s Choice
- 1.6 Conclusion:
- 1.7 Share this:
Best Red Dot Sights Under 100 in 2022
1. CYCVIS Red Dot Sight [Best Red Dot Sight For 12 Gauge Shotgun]
The CYCVIS Red Dot Sight offers respectable performance at a reasonable price range. Its shockproof aluminum construction makes it extremely durable and super lightweight.
It is Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed which prevents moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating for consistent performance in all environments. This best red dot sight for 12 gauge shotgun comes with the 11 brightness settings for high precision shooting from dawn to dusk.
This one of the best red dot sights under 100 has a 3 MOA red dot reticle and anti-reflection lens coatings that allow for accurate shooting. Its parallax-free design makes you able to rapidly shoot with both eyes open.
Its windage and elevation adjustments are 1MOA which means one click moves the red dot one inch at 100 yards. Moreover, the company stands behind its products and customers and offers a lifetime support warranty.
- Weight: It is very lightweight and weighs only 0.25 lbs.
- Reticle: Comes with 3 MOA red dot reticle.
- Eye Relief: It has an unrestricted Eye Relief.
- Brightness Settings: This red dot sight has 11 brightness settings for ultimate performance even in low light conditions.
- Dimensions: Its dimensions are 2.8×1.1 inches.
- Material: It is built with high-quality aluminum alloy for maximum durability.
- Lens Coatings: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all surfaces for high image clarity.
- Warranty: Offers lifetime Support Warranty.
- Waterproof: Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for 100 percent waterproof performance in the field.
- Shock and Fogproof: Its anti-fog and shockproof construction make it suitable for all environments.
- Color: It looks great in black color.
- Battery: Uses CR2032 Lithium battery which is included in the package.
- Cycvis Red Dot Sight
- Cleaning Cloth
- Lens Covers
Pros and Cons of Cycvis Red Dot Sight [Best Red Dot Sight For 12 Gauge Shotgun]
2.Primary Arms 2 MOA Sight [Best red dot for MP5]
This Red Dot Sight by Primary Arms is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price. It delivers the performance and features that serious shooters demand. Let’s take a look at the prominent features, pros, and cons of this 2 MOA Red Dot Sight.
This best red dot for MP5 comes with an ultra-sharp 2 MOA red dot that covers 2 inches of the target at 100 yards distance. This sight features up to 1,000 hours of battery life on a single CR2032 lithium battery.
On the right side, it has an illumination knob with 11 brightness settings to meet different needs in different light conditions. It also features ½ MOA audible click adjustments covered by aluminum caps.
Another great feature of this best red dot sight under 100 is its canted lens for optimal dot projection. This night vision compatible sight has fully multi-coated glass to reduce reflection and give a clear and crisp sight picture.
It also comes with a removable base that is compatible with any industry-standard micro mount system. It offers one year warranty for repair and replacement.
- Reticle: It comes with the 2 MOA Dot reticle.
- Reticle Color: The color of the reticle is red.
- Reticle Size: Its reticle size is microdot.
- Illumination Settings: Features 11 brightness settings for ultimate performance from dawn till dusk.
- Base: Removable Picatinny rail mount is also included in the package.
- Warranty: Offers one year warranty for materials, workmanship, and product malfunction.
- Scratch Resistant: It possesses Glass that is scratch resistant.
- Water and Fog Resistant: Its O-rings seals provide protection from water and fog.
- Material: Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum housing for maximum durability.
- Battery: It uses a CR2032 battery.
- Battery Life: Its battery has an amazing life of up to 1000 hours.
- Click Value: Comes with ½ MOA audible click adjustments covered by caps.
- Finish: It has the Hardcoat Anodized finish.
- Color: The color of this red dot sight is black.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Weight: The weight of this sight is only 4.2 Oz.
Primary Arms Red Dot Sight.
Bikini Lens Covers.
Removable Rail Mount.
Pros and Cons of Primary Arms [Best Red Dot Sights under $100]
3. Bushnell Trophy TRS-25[Best budget red dot in 2022]
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 is one of the all-time favorite red dot sights all over the world because of its best performance. You will be happy with this product because it comes with all the necessary features in a lower price range. It is designed with strength, lightness, and durability in mind. It becomes your perfect partner for tactical outdoor activities.
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight is loaded with features like Amber-Bright optics, dry-nitrogen-filled housing, and an illumination control knob. Its multi-coated optics allow you to quickly distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter. Moreover, there is no need for centering, because of its parallax-free design. This red dot sight utilizes a crisp, sharp 3MOA red dot reticle.
- Weight: The weight of the TRS 25 is 3.7 oz.
- Reticle: Comes with the 3 MOA Red Dot.
- Color of Reticle: Color of the Dot is Red.
- Coatings: This best budget red dot in 2020 features Amber-Bright high contrast lens coating for unmatched clarity.
- Waterproof: A dry-nitrogen-filled housing delivers 100 percent waterproof performance in the field.
- Shock and Fog Proof: It has shock and fog-proof construction.
- Battery: The Bushnell TRS 25 utilizes a CR2032 Lithium battery which comes with the package.
- Finish: Matte Black Finish.
- Power: Comes with the 1x power of the objective lens.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens is 25mm.
- Length: Its overall length is 2.4 inches.
- Field of View: It has an unlimited field of view.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief.
- TRS 25 Red Dot Sight.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- User Instructions.
- CR2032 Battery.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight
4.Twod 5 MOA [Best red dot under 50$]
Twod 5 MOA also made it onto our list of best red dot sights under 100 dollars. There are a few very good reasons why we decided to put this red dot sight on our list of best red dot sights under 100 such as a dual-color illuminated reticle, compact and lightweight design, Single-Piece Chassis, and an auto-shutdown feature. Moreover, this red dot sight comes in a stylish design that you will love.
This best red dot under 50$ comes with the Dual Color Illuminated reticle, you can easily switch from a green dot to a red dot according to the background environment. Its Multi-Coated optics with anti-reflective coating reduce light loss and glare to deliver a brighter, higher-contrast image. The compact, lightweight, and single-piece chassis offers dustproof, shockproof, and fog-proof performance.
One of the most impressive features of this sight is its auto-shutdown feature which saves energy and maximizes the battery life. It comes with 7 brightness settings for both red and green reticles. At maximum brightness, It has 300 hours of battery life and at minimum brightness setting, Typical battery life is 6000 hours.
- Reticle: This sight has a 5 MOA reticle.
- Reticle Color: It comes with a dual red and green reticle.
- Brightness Settings: It has 7 brightness settings for each type of reticle.
- Magnification: This best red dot sights under 100 has 1x magnification power.
- Click Value: It has 1 MOA per click value.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens is 22mm.
- Battery: It is powered by 3v CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: On the minimum Brightness Setting, It has 6000 hours of battery life.
- Eye Relief: Comes with unlimited eye relief.
- Rail: It fits a 21mm weaver rail mount.
- Shutdown Feature: Comes with the auto-shutdown feature that maximizes the battery life.
- Shockproof: Its rugged construction allows it to withstand heavy recoils.
- Windage and Elevation: 30 MOA Windage and Elevation adjustment.
- Finish: Hard Anodized low-glare matte finish.
- Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated optics to reduce glare produced by reflection for a clear image.
- Color: It comes in black color.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals make it completely waterproof.
- Chassis: It has a compact, lightweight single-piece chassis.
- Twod 5 MOA Red Dot Sight.
- 2 Batteries.
- User Manual.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Lens Covers.
Pros and Cons of Twod 5 MOA Red Dot Sights under 100
5.AT3 tactical rd-50 [Best Red Dot Sights Under $100] Editor’s Choice
The next candidate for the list of best red dot sights under 100 in 2022 is AT3 tactical rd-50. This Red dot sight is engineered for the ultimate performance and is a great friend for those who
The battery life of this one of the best red dot sights under 100 is smarter than the other versions. It offers an excellent, decent extended-lasting battery life of up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting. The 6061 T6 aluminum alloy housing with Nitrogen gas purging delivers waterproof and fog-proof performance. Its rigid and lightweight cantilever mount that won’t loosen ensures rapid target acquisition.
The AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot also comes up with 11 red dot illumination settings, starting from 0 to 11 which is the brightest setting, for optimal visibility even in low light conditions. This cheap red dot sight for Hunting also comes up with a 1x magnification power which is a plus point because they usually don’t have magnifications. The RD-ARMOR Cover with integrated Lens Caps for added protection is also included in the package.
- Magnification Power: This Best red dot for the bullseye competition has a 1x Magnification Power.
- Weight: It weighs only 3.6 oz.
- Length: The overall length of the AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot is 2.4 inches.
- Mount: Comes with the rigid and durable PRO MOUNT cantilever riser mount.
- Finish: Its hard-anodized Matte black finish resists scratches.
- Reticle: Features a Crisp 2 MOA Red Dot reticle.
- Brightness Settings: This one of the best red dot sights under 100 has 11 brightness settings.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens of AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot is 25mm.
- Exit Pupil: It comes with an Exit Pupil of 22mm.
- Adjustment Range: Total Windage and Elevation adjustment range is 70 MOA.
- Recoil resistance: Certified Red Dot for use with large caliber rifles and shotguns.
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated lenses provide excellent image clarity.
- Click Value: Windage and Elevation click value is 1 MOA per click.
- Battery: Uses CR2032 Lithium Battery having a life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Eye Relief: This one of the best red dot sights under 100 has unlimited eye relief.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Waterproof and Fog proof performance.
- Construction material: Constructed from high-grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Mounting Length: It comes with a mounting length of 1.1 inches.
- AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot Sight.
- Cantilever Riser Mount.
- CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- RD-ARMOR Cover with Integrated Lens Caps.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Bikini Cover
- Allen Wrench
- User Manual.
Pros and Cons of AT3 tactical rd-50 [Best red dot for bullseye competition]
|Best Red Dot Sights Under $100||Best For|
|CYCVIS Red Dot Sight||Best Red Dot Under $50|
|Primary Arms 2 MOA Red Dot||Battery Life|
|Bushnell Trophy TRS-25||Great Customer Reviews|
|TWOD Red Dot Sight||Money|
|AT3 tactical rd-50||Overall|