Finding a top-notch red dot sight for browning buckmark is not a piece of cake.
You have to dig deep in order to find some of the best red dot sight for browning buckmark in 2022.
Keeping that thing in mind, we have compiled a list of the top 5 browning buckmark sights for you.
So, Here we go.
Best Red Dot Sight For Browning Buckmark In 2022
- Burris FastFire Reflex Red Dot Sight
- EOTECH EXPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight
- Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sights
Burris FastFire Reflex Red Dot Sight For Browning Buckmark
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Burris.
- Model: Model # is 300234.
- Reticle: Feature FastFire 3 MOA Dot.
- Reticle Color: The reticle comes in red color.
- Magnification: Fixed 1x magnification power.
- Obj Lens: Clear objective lens diameter is 21 x 15 mm.
- Elevation Adjustment: Its Elevation adjustment is 115 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: The windage adjustment range is 86 MOA.
- Click Value: 1 MOA per click adjustment value.
- Weight: The weight of this Browning Buckmark sight is 1.5 oz.
- Length: This red dot sight has a length of 1.9 inches.
- Finish: Matte Black Colored Finish.
- Mount: Detachable Picatinny mount is included.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief sight.
- Parallax: Parallax-free design.
- Brightness Settings: 3 manual brightness settings with an automatic brightness sensor.
- Battery Type: Comes with a CR1632 battery.
- Battery Life: The Time-out feature of this best red dot sight for browning buckmark helps the battery last up to 5 years.
- Waterproof: Full waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Shockproof: It can stand up to years of punishing recoil.
- Field of View: Field of view is 190 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature ranges from -10 to 130 Fahrenheit.
- Warranty: No Question asked Burris Forever Warranty.
The Burris FastFire III red dot sight is an excellent choice for your Browning Buckmark. It comes with the no question asked Burris Forever Warranty, so you can use it for years even in the most challenging conditions.
It features a 3 MOA bright red dot reticle that allows you to aim quickly and with ease even for moving targets. There are 3 manual brightness settings to choose from and an automatic brightness sensor that adjusts the illumination to the ambient environment to conserve battery.
Something I particularly love is its long-lasting battery life. The included CR1632 battery can last up to 5 years depending on the brightness setting that you use. You can change the battery easily because the battery compartment is conveniently located on the top.
Designwise, It is compact, lightweight, and has a stylish look. Despite being lightweight, this browning buckmark sight doesn’t throw off the balance. Moreover, it is equipped with a detachable Picatinny mount for easy mounting.
For fine-tuning, windage and elevation can be adjusted with 1 MOA per click adjustments. No special tool is needed for windage and elevation adjustments.
This best red dot sight for browning buckmark offers an optical quality that exceeds the price, thanks to its High-grade glass with Hi-Lume multi-coatings. Additionally, 1x magnification power helps in both eyes open shooting.
Pros and Cons of Burris FastFire III Browning Buckmark Sight
EOTECH EXPS3 Holographic Browning Buckmark Sight
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Brand is EOTECH.
- Model: Model of this sight is EXPS3.
- Power: 1x Magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens diameter of this best red dot sight for browning buckmark is 0.85 inches.
- Illumination Type: Holographic illumination type.
- Illumination Color: Red-colored illumination.
- Length: Length is 3.8 inches.
- Width: It is 2.3 inches wide.
- Height: The height of the sight is 2.9 inches.
- Brightness Settings: There are 20 daylight brightness settings and 10 for night vision.
- Weight: Weight of this browning buckmark red dot is 11.2 oz.
- Power Source: EOTECH EXPS3 is powered by one CR123 battery.
- Battery Life: At brightness setting 12, it has 1000 hours of battery life.
- Mount: Compatible with the one inch weaver or Mil standard mount.
- Water Resistance: Water resistant to a depth of 33 feet.
- Adjustment Type: MOA adjustment type.
- Click Value: ½ MOA per click adjustment value.
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature of this red dot has a range of -4 to 122 Fahrenheit.
- Eye Relief: It comes with unlimited eye relief.
- Field of View: Its linear field of view is 30 yards at 4 inches.
- Lens Material: Solid glass front window and Laminated rear window.
- Lens Finish: Anti Reflective coatings on lenses.
- Material: Made from high-grade Titanium.
- Color: There are two available colors; black and tan.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA.
- Warranty: Comes with the 10 years EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty.
There’s no doubt that the EOTECH EXPS3 red dot sight is on the expensive side. But It is engineered to deliver your shots with confident precision. Its build quality, functionality, and high-grade material easily justify the cost.
EOTECH uses advanced holographic technology that makes this sight an excellent choice for fast-moving target engagements and enhanced precision. It packs optimal performance into a lightweight frame for your browning buckmark.
The EXPS3’s most noteworthy feature is its 30 brightness settings. There are 20 daylight brightness settings and 10 additional settings are night-vision compatible. You can use it with Gen I to Gen III+ night vision devices.
This best scope for browning buckmark pistol night vision compatible technology offers an advanced sighting system with multiple brightness levels for ultimate clarity in complete darkness.
It is powered by a 1x CR123 battery that comes with the package. The battery compartment of this sight is separated from the base for easy changing of the battery. Each CR123 battery has a life of about 1000 hours at a brightness setting 12. Most of the users wish that the battery would do better than this.
This EOTech holographic sight carries a 68 MOA circle surrounding a 1 MOA dot reticle that allows you to acquire your target more quickly and place your bullets on target with precision.
Pros and Cons of EOTECH EXPS3 (Best Red Dot Sight for Browning Buckmark)
Vortex Optics Venom [Best Scope For Browning Buckmark Pistol]
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Well-known brand Vortex Optics.
- Color: Vortex Optics Venom’s color is black.
- Mount: This browning buckmark scope mount is Weaver or Picatinny.
- Reticle: The bright red dot reticle size is 3 MOA.
- Magnification: Venom has 1x power.
- Obj Lens: Its objective lens has a dia of 26.5 mm.
- Eye Relief: Vortex Optics Venom comes with unlimited eye relief.
- Adjustment Type: This best scope for browning buckmark pistol has MOA type adjustments.
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA per click.
- Windage Adjustment: Max windage adjustment for this sight is 100 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment: Max elevation adjustment value is 130 MOA.
- Length: Overall Length of this scope is only 1.9 inches.
- Weight: This best red dot sight for browning buckmark weighs only 1.1 oz.
- Battery: It is powered by a CR1632 battery.
- Brightness Levels: Its manual mode has 10 brightness levels and It also has an auto mode.
- Battery Life: Battery life ranges from 150 hours to 30,000 hours on various brightness levels.
- Optical System: Premium quality lenses with multiple anti-reflective coatings for edge-to-edge resolution.
- Single Piece Construction: Compact, lightweight single-piece body.
- Material: Made from premium quality aluminum material.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard scratch-resistant coatings save lenses.
- Matte Finish: Low glare matte anodized finish.
- Waterproof: O ring sealing of this best red dot sight for browning buckmark makes it waterproof.
- Shock Proof: Rugged construction makes it shock resistant.
- Warranty: Venom comes with a VIP lifetime warranty.
Another best red dot sight for browning buckmark in an affordable price range is Vortex Optics Venom. Despite being budget-friendly, It has all the features of an expensive red dot sight.
You can make your browning buckmark pistol more poisonous with the Venom red dot. It delivers the performance and features that you need for your buckmark.
Vortex Optics Venom comes in two reticle sizes. You can choose between 3 MOA or 6 MOA bright red dot reticles. The bright red color allows you to see the target easily regardless of the lighting conditions.
It is powered by a CR1632 battery that is included in the box. At the lowest brightness level, the battery has 30,000 hours of life and at the highest setting, its life is 150 hours.
There are two modes of brightness settings. You can choose between 10 brightness levels of manual mode and an automatic mode according to lighting conditions or background.
The guys at Vortex take the Optical system very seriously as Venom’s Premium Wide lens comes with multiple anti-reflective coatings for increased light transmission and edge-to-edge resolution.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Venom [Best Scope For Browning Buckmark Pistol]