Finding a top notch red dot sight for browning buckmark is not a piece of cake.
You have to dig deep in order to find some of the best red dot sight for browning buckmark in 2021.
Keeping that thing in the mind, we have compiled a list of top 5 browning buckmark sights for you.
So, Here we go.
Burris FastFire Reflex Red Dot Sight For Browning Buckmark
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Burris.
- Model: Model # is 300234.
- Reticle: Feature FastFire 3 MOA Dot.
- Reticle Color: Reticle comes in red color.
- Magnification: Fixed 1x magnification power.
- Obj Lens: Clear objective lens diameter is 21 x 15 mm.
- Elevation Adjustment: Its Elevation adjustment is 115 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Windage adjustment range is 86 MOA.
- Click Value: 1 MOA per click adjustment value.
- Weight: Weight of this Browning Buckmark sight is 1.5 oz.
- Length: This red dot sight has a length of 1.9 inches.
- Finish: Matte Black Colored Finish.
- Mount: Detachable picatinny mount is included.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief sight.
- Parallax: Parallax free design.
- Brightness Settings: 3 manual brightness settings with an automatic brightness sensor.
- Battery Type: Comes with a CR1632 battery.
- Battery Life: Its Time out feature helps the battery last up to 5 years.
- Waterproof: Full waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Shockproof: It can stand up to years of punishing recoil.
- Field of View: Field of view is 190 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature ranges from -10 to 130 Fahrenheit.
- Warranty: No Question asked Burris Forever Warranty.
The Burris FastFire III red dot sight is an excellent choice for your Browning Buckmark. It comes with the no question asked Burris Forever Warranty, so you can use it for years even in the most challenging conditions.
It features 3 MOA bright red dot reticle that allows you to aim quickly and with ease even for moving targets. There are 3 manual brightness settings to choose from and an automatic brightness sensor that adjusts the illumination to the ambient environment to conserve battery.
Something I particularly love is its long lasting battery life. The included CR1632 battery can last up to 5 years depending on the brightness setting that you use. You can change the battery easily because the battery compartment is conveniently located on the top.
Designwise, It is compact, lightweight, and has a stylish look. Despite being lightweight, this browning buckmark sight doesn’t throw off the balance. Moreover, it is equipped with the detachable picatinny mount for easy mounting.
For fine tuning, windage and elevation can be adjusted with 1 MOA per click adjustments. No special tool is needed for windage and elevation adjustments.
This best red dot sight for browning buckmark offers an optical quality that exceeds the price, thanks to its High grade glass with Hi-Lume multi coatings. Additionally, 1x magnification power helps in both eyes open shooting.
Pros and Cons of Burris FastFire III Browning Buckmark Sight
EOTECH EXPS3 Holographic Browning Buckmark Sight
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Brand is EOTECH.
- Model: Model of this sight is EXPS3.
- Power: 1x Magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens diameter of this browning buckmark scope is 0.85 inches.
- Illumination Type: Holographic illumination type.
- Illumination Color: Red colored illumination.
- Length: Length is 3.8 inches.
- Width: It is 2.3 inches wide.
- Height: Height of the sight is 2.9 inches.
- Brightness Settings: There are 20 day light brightness settings and 10 for night vision.
- Weight: Weight of this browning buckmark red dot is 11.2 oz.
- Power Source: EOTECH EXPS3 is powered by one CR123 battery.
- Battery Life: At brightness setting 12, it has 1000 hours of battery life.
- Mount: Compatible with the one inch weaver or Mil standard mount.
- Water Resistance: Water resistant to a depth of 33 feet.
- Adjustment Type: MOA adjustment type.
- Click Value: ½ MOA per click adjustment value.
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature of this red dot has a range of -4 to 122 Fahrenheit.
- Eye Relief: It comes with unlimited eye relief.
- Field of View: Its linear field of view is 30 yards at 4 inches.
- Lens Material: Solid glass front window and Laminated rear window.
- Lens Finish: Anti Reflective coatings on lenses.
- Material: Made from high grade Titanium.
- Color: There are two available colors; black and tan.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA.
- Warranty: Comes with the 10 years EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty.
There’s no doubt that the EOTECH EXPS3 red dot sight is on the expensive side. But It is engineered to deliver your shots with confident precision. Its build quality, functionality, and high grade material easily justifies the cost.
EOTECH uses advanced holographic technology that makes this sight an excellent choice for fast moving targets engagements and enhanced precision. It packs optimal performance into a lightweight frame for your browning buckmark.
The EXPS3’s most noteworthy feature is its 30 brightness settings. There are 20 daylight brightness settings and 10 additional settings are night vision compatible. You can use it with Gen I to Gen III+ night vision devices.
This best scope for browning buckmark pistol night vision compatible technology offers an advanced sighting system with multiple brightness levels for ultimate clarity in complete darkness.
It is powered by a 1x CR123 battery that comes with the package. Battery compartment of this sight is separated from the base for easy changing of the battery. Each CR123 battery has a life of about 1000 hours at brightness setting 12. Most of the users wish that the battery would do better than this.
This EOTECH holographic sight carries a 68 MOA circle surrounding a 1 MOA dot reticle that allows you to acquire your target more quickly and place your bullets on target with precision.
Pros and Cons of EOTECH EXPS3 (Best Red Dot Sight for Browning Buckmark)