Today, we are going to answer one of the most frequently asked questions about FNX 45 red dot sights “ what red dots fit FNX 45 tactical? “ The market is full of loads of options with identical features and it is very confusing to choose the best. After research, we have selected the best red dot for FNX 45 tactical in 2022 for you.
All the FNX 45 sights on our list are not only reasonably priced with outstanding features but also perfect for years of hard use in the field. Apart from these FNX 45 optics, we have also chosen the best FNX 45 tactical accessories for you. So read this FNX 45 tactical guide up to the end.
Trijicon RMR for FNX 45 Tactical [Best Red Dot For FNX 45 Tactical]
Specifications and Features:
- Fixed 1x Magnification Range.
- 3.25 MOA Red Dot Reticle.
- Both day and night reticle color is red.
- 22x16mm Obj lens.
- 1.8 (Length) x 1.1 (Width) x 1 (Height) Inches.
- Weight is 1.2 oz with battery.
- 1 x CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- Battery life is more than 4 years of continuous use.
- LED Illumination source.
- 8 Adjustable Brightness Settings (6 Regular + 2 NV).
- Automatic Brightness adjustment mode.
- Forged Aluminum Housing.
- This best red dot for FNX 45 tactical has Matte Black Finish.
- The Rigorous testing procedure for Quality assurance.
- Battery Conservation Mode for extended battery life.
- Upgraded Electronics for FNX 45.
- Dual illuminated options for unfailing performance.
- Multi-coated lens glass.
- 1 MOA per turn adjustment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Side-mounted Buttons.
- Night Vision Compatible FNX 45 sight.
The Trijicon RMR for FNX 45 Tactical is one of the best FNX 45 sights on today’s market because it has outstanding features for delivering exceptional accuracy and precision.
This best red dot for FNX 45 tactical is designed with strength, lightness, and durability in mind. It’s forged Aluminum housing, upgraded electronics, and rigorous testing procedure make it the ideal candidate to handle the worst.
Trijicon RMR has dual illumination reticle options to offer you an unfailing performance in the field. The Tritium-phosphor lamp and fiber optics illumination sources make sure to provide you with a bright red reticle even in low light conditions.
A single CR2032 Lithium Battery is enough to illuminate this red dot sight. Its battery conservation mode adjusts the brightness intensity of the aiming reticle to extend the battery life. You will have to change the battery after 4 hours of continuous use.
It comes with automatic and manual brightness settings. There are 8 manual brightness levels. 6 levels are regular and 2 are for night vision. Its auto-brightness adjustment mode corrects the brightness according to the ambient light conditions.
Pros and Cons of Trijicon RMR for FNX 45 Tactical
Vortex Venom on FNX 45 Tactical
Specifications and Features:
- 1x Magnification.
- 26.5 mm Objective Lens.
- 1.9 inches in length.
- 1.11 inches in Width.
- Height is 1.02 inches.
- 3 MOA red dot reticle.
- CR1632 battery-powered FNX 45 sight.
- CR1632 has a 30K hours life at the lowest setting.
- Aluminum Alloy chassis material.
- Eye Relief is unlimited.
- 130 MOA Elevation adjustments.
- 100 MOA Windage adjustments.
- The Adjustment value is 1 MOA per click.
- Parallax free FNX 45 tactical sight.
- The weight of Venom is 1.1 oz.
- Multi-coated glass lenses.
- Edge to edge resolution.
- Picatinny Mount.
- Operating Temp is 22 to 122 Fahrenheit.
- ArmorTek lens protective coating.
- Corrosion and wear-resistant Matte finish.
- Auto-brightness mode along with a manual mode.
- 10 Brightness settings in Manual Mode.
- Recoil and impact-resistant housing.
- Reliable waterproof performance.
- Top loading battery compartment.
- Buttons on the side of the optic for Power and brightness adjustments.
- VIP Warranty for a lifetime.
Another great addition to our list of best red dot for FNX 45 tactical is Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sight. The Vortex Venom, a perfect match for FNX 45 tactical, is loaded with an array of features that you need for years of hard use.
The premium wide-field Lens with multiple coatings is optimized to deliver increased light transmission for a well-detailed and clear target picture. Moreover, its outer lens is treated with ArmorTek coating that minimizes scratches, oil, and dirt.
This best red dot for FNX 45 tactical has no match in lightweights and compactness. The overall weight of the venom is only 1.1 oz with a battery. The directions of the optic are 1.9 x 1.11 x 1.02 inches (L x W x H).
Vortex has packed this red dot sight into a single-piece housing that is made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy. Moreover, it’s ready to perform in the field even in the most demanding conditions because it is fully waterproof and fog proof.
The reticle of this vortex optics venom is a 3 MOA red dot. However, Venom is also available in 6 MOA red dot reticle. You can choose that reticle that best suits your needs and requirements. Regardless of the lighting environment, the reticle remains bright red for ultimate performance.
There are ten brightness settings to utilize in the manual mood. You can switch between different settings by dot intensity controls that are located on the left side of this FNX 45 tactical sight. Additionally, the auto-brightness mode adjusts the brightness intensity by itself.
The CR1632 battery powers it well for up to 30,000 hours of operation on the lowest brightness level that is convenient enough for you to use this red dot sight for years without replacing the battery. The only downside of the battery is that the battery cover can be tricky for some users.
Pros and Cons Vortex Venom on FNX 45 Tactical