Choosing the best optic for Tavor x95 can be quite hard keeping in mind that there is quite a large number of optics for Tavor x95 on today’s market, each one of these optics having its pros and cons.
But we have done extensive research to write this article to let you know everything about these Tavor x95 sights that you need to know before buying. So have a glance at the list of best optic for Tavor x95 to make a wise decision.
- 1 Best Optic For Tavor x95 In 2023
- 2 FAQs:
Best Optic For Tavor x95 In 2023
- Multi-Pattern Reticle System
- 20 Daylight Brightness Settings
- Auto Shutdown Feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator
- Removable Battery Compartment
- Free Hard Protective Case
- 2500 Continous hours battery life
Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope
- 4x Magnification Power
- Battery-Free Illumination
- Bullet Drop Compensating Reticle
- Dual Color Reticle Illumination
- Auto-Brightness Adjustment & 6 Manual Brightness Levels
- Mount, Lenspen, Protective Case, and Great Warranty
- 8 MOA Dot Reticle
- 3 Manual Brightness levels & an auto adjustment mode
- Up to 5 years of Battery Life
- Offers Burris Forever Warranty
- Detachable Picatinny mount comes with the sight
- High-grade optical glass
EOTECH 512 Tavor x95 Sights [Best Holographic sight for Tavor x95]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: It is EOTECH.
- Style: The style of the optic is 512.A65.
- Color: Black Colored.
- Dimensions: Dimensions are 5.6 x 2.0 x 2.5 inches.
- Weight: EOTECH 512 weighs 11.5 oz.
- Reticle: It is equipped with a unique 1 MOA Dot encircled by a 68 MOA ring reticle.
- Power Source: This best optic for Tavor x95 is powered by 2 x AA 1.5 V Batteries.
- Battery Life: At setting 12, its life is 2,500 continuous hours.
- Brightness levels: There are 20 brightness levels for more control over your shooting environment.
- Illumination Type: This best optic for Tavor x95 has Holographic illumination.
- Magnification Type: Fixed Magnification Type.
- Magnification: Comes with 1x magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Obj lens dia of the EOTECH 512 is 0.85 inches.
- Adjustment Value: The adjustment click value is 0.5 MOA per turn.
- Mount: You can use Mil-STD 1913 Rail or 1 Inch weaver mount.
- Water Resistance: It shows water resistance up to 10 feet.
- Night Vision: Non-night vision compatible.
- Operating Temp: You can operate this optic from -40 to 140 Fahrenheit.
- Country of Origin: Eotech 512 is designed and assembled in the US.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief.
- Field of View: It has a linear field of view of 30 yards at 4 inches.
- Lens Material: Its front window is made with ⅛ inches of solid glass and the rear glass is built with 3/16 inches Laminate.
- Optical Coatings: This best optic for Tavor x95 has anti-reflective coatings on all external surfaces.
- Lens Finish: Fog-resistant internal optic.
- Warranty: Eotech offers 10 years Prestige warranty.
The EOTECH 512 Holographic Weapon Sight is the best optic for Tavor x95. The combination of stylish design and incredible features is hard to beat. EOTECH 512.A65 is one of the most popular Holographic Weapon Sights by EOTECH.
For fast target acquisition and increased accuracy at any range, it carries a unique 1 MOA Dot encircled by a 68 MOA ring reticle. It provides you with versatility and convenience in the field.
When it comes to Brightness levels, this ensures to provide more control over your shooting environment. It gives you the privilege of choosing among 20 different brightness levels for various shooting scenarios.
Additionally, this Tavor x95 Eotech sight is powered by two 1.5 V AA batteries. Apart from AA batteries, you can also use lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable batteries.
Whether you use Lithium or alkaline batteries, this optic guarantees amazing battery life. At brightness setting 12 and room temperature, a Lithium battery has a life of 2,500 continuous hours whereas an alkaline battery can last up to 22,00 hours.
Mounting this optic to your Tavor x95 is super easy and no special tools are needed for mounting this sight. You can use any available mounting kit to put it on your firearm. A 1-inch weaver or Mil-STD 1913 Rail mount can be used to mount it.
Some users have an opinion that It would be better if it used a quick-release mount instead of a weaver or Mil-STD 1913 Rail mount.
Pros and Cons of Eotech HWS 512 Sight [Best Tavor x95 Sights]
Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope [Best ACOG for Tavor x95]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: The brand is Trijicon.
- Model: The model is 4×32 BAC.
- Power: It has 4x magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Objective lens diameter is 32 mm.
- Color: Black.
- Eye Relief: It has 1.5 inches of eye relief.
- Field of View: The field of view is 36.6 inches at a distance of 100 yards.
- Adjustments: Its adjustment value is 2 clicks per inch at 100 yards distance.
- Length: 5.9 Inches long optic.
- Width: Width is 2 inches.
- Height: Overall height of this Trijicon ACOG is 2.5 inches.
- Weight: Weight without mount is 10.5 oz.
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics for daylight illumination & Tritium for night illumination.
- Brightness Levels: This model offers six adjustable brightness settings.
- Night Vision: Night Vision Compatible Optic.
- Reticle Pattern: It is equipped with the Chevron reticle pattern.
- Day Reticle Color: This ACOG for Tavor x95 has a red reticle in daylight.
- Night Reticle Color: Night reticle color is green.
- BDC: Comes with Bullet Drop Compensation feature.
- BAC: Also features Bindon Aiming Concept.
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum alloy housing.
- Mount: TA51 Flattop Mount is included in the package.
- Finish: Hard anodizing black matte finish.
- Lenses: The coated design ensures maximum light gathering for enhanced clarity.
- Shock Resistant: Proven to withstand recoils and Impacts.
- Waterproof: This best optic for Tavor x95 is tested to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty for defects in material and workmanship and 12 years for tritium lamps.
Trijicon is a popular brand and is widely respected among hunters and shooters. They opt for this Trijicon ACOG as a way of getting the most from their Tavor x95.
The reliable housing design, rugged construction, Battery-free illumination from dawn to dusk, and outstanding lens clarity make it one of the best ACOG for Tavor x95 on the market.
This Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope offers you an illuminated reticle without any battery. It uses Fiber Optics during daylight for illumination and Tritium Phosphor Lamp for illumination in the darkness.
It automatically adjusts the brightness of the reticle by using ambient light. Additionally, this ACOG offers 6 brightness settings to choose the ideal one according to the environment.
You can shoot with your both eyes open by using this ACOG, thanks to Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) feature. Also, this Trijicon ACOG model is combat-proven.
This optic passes several tests before coming into the hands of users. Some of these tests are the Immersion test, Solid Zero Test, Vibration Test, and Drop Test.
Its Shock-resistant design can withstand the wear and tear of field use. Moreover, This Tavor x95 sight gives you the assurance of fog-proof and waterproof performance even under harsh weather conditions.
The last thing worth mentioning about this best optic for Tavor x95 is its reticle. It carries a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging Chevron reticle. Without any manual adjustment, this reticle allows bullet drop compensation up to 800 meters of distance.
During daylight, this Chevron reticle appears red and it has green-colored illumination at the night.
Pros and Cons of Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope [Best ACOG for Tavor x95]
Burris FastFire III Red Dot [Best Red Dot Sight for Tavor x95]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: It is a Burris product.
- Style: The style is FastFire III (8 MOA Dot).
- Item Number: Item no is 300236.
- Color: Black-colored red dot sight for Tavor x95.
- Material: Burris FastFire III is made with high-quality aluminum alloy.
- Magnification: 1x magnification power.
- Weight: Weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Length: 1.9 inches long Tavor x95 sight.
- Reticle: Features an 8 MOA Dot reticle.
- Reticle Color: Bright red colored dot reticle.
- Obj Lens: Clear obj lens dia is 21×15 mm.
- Finish: Burris FastFire III has a matte black finish.
- Mount: Detachable Picatinny mount comes with this Tavor x95 red dot.
- Battery: The FastFire III is powered by a CR1632 battery.
- Battery Life: CR1632 can last up to 5 years.
- Illumination Settings: It features 3 manual brightness settings along with an automatic setting.
- Illumination Control: You can set the brightness with a manual push button and an auto adjuster.
- Parallax: Parallax-free design this one of the best optic for Tavor x95.
- Windage Adjustment: 86 MOA windage adjustment range.
- Elevation Adjustment: 115 MOA elevation adjustment range.
- Click Value: This red dot has a 1 MOA per click adjustment value.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited eye relief optic for Tavor x95.
- Optical Glass: High-grade optical glass with multi-coatings.
- Warranty: They offer Burris Forever Warranty.
Holosun 510c Tavor x95 Sight
Features and Specifications:
- The brand is Holosun.
- The style is Reflex Red Dot Sight.
- The reticle of 510c is a 65 MOA ring and 2 MOA dot.
- 650-nanometer wavelength.
- Parallax Free design.
- 1x fixed magnification power.
- 6061 Aluminum body with Titanium Hood.
- A single CR2032 battery is being used.
- 50000 hours of battery lifespan.
- LED illumination type.
- 10 DL (Daylight) brightness settings and 2 settings are NV (Night Vision) compatible.
- 3.3 inches long Tavor x95 sight.
- The width of this best optic for tavor x95 is 1.68 inches.
- Respectable height of 1.78 inches.
- The objective window dimensions are 0.91×1.26 inches.
- Holosun 510c Tavor x95 Sight weighs 4.94 oz.
- ±50 MOA Travel Range.
- ½ MOA per click adjustments.
- Matte surface finish.
- You can store it from -40℃ to 70℃.
- It can work from -30℃ to 60℃ with ease.
- 1000G vibration rating.
- The submersion level is IP67.
- Holosun’s innovative solar failsafe feature.
- Motion sensing sensors for on/off the power.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The Holosun 510c Tavor x95 Sight is a great option for those who need a rugged and reliable sight for years of hard use. It is equipped with an array of innovative features like Super LED, Solarfailsafe feature, Long-lasting battery, ShakeAwake Technology, and Multi-Reticle system.
The Multi-Reticle feature of the Holosun HS510C gives you the privilege of choosing among different reticle patterns based on the lighting conditions and job needs. You can choose from 2 MOA dot, 65 MOA ring or both patterns combine to acquire the target quickly.
This best optic for Tavor x95 is powered by a CR2032 battery and advanced solar technology. It utilizes the battery and if the battery fails to provide the power then it uses solar energy as a backup to keep the reticle illuminated until a new battery is installed.
Holosun’s innovative super LED illumination feature and ShakeAwake technology help to enhance battery life. ShakeAwake automatically turns the illumination off when detects no motion to save the battery. Therefore a single CR2032 battery can last up to 50,000 hours.
Pros and Cons of Holosun 510c Tavor x95 Sight
Aimpoint Pro on Tavor x95
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Aimpoint.
- Color: Black.
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot reticle.
- Dot Color Wavelength: 655 nm.
- Dot Intensity: Can be seen against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55K.
- Battery Type: Comes with a 3V lithium DL1/3N battery.
- Battery Life: 30K hours of constant operation.
- Brightness Settings: There are a total of 10 brightness levels (4 Night Vision compatible and 6 daylight settings).
- Weight: Overall weight of the sight without a mount is 7.8 oz.
- Optical Magnification: Optical Magnification is 1x.
- Aperture: The clear aperture of this best optic for Tavor x95 is 23 mm.
- Dimensions: 4.8 in x 1.9 in x 1.9 in.
- Optical coatings: Anti-reflex multi-coatings.
- Tube dia: 30 mm main tube diameter.
- Material (Sight): High-strength Aluminum.
- Finish (Sight): Non-glare anodized finish.
- Material (Lens Cover): Thermoplastic elastomer.
- Finish (Lens Cover): Non-glare black finish.
- Temp (Operations): Operating Temp ranges from -49°F to +160°F.
- Temp (Storage): Storage Temp spans from -60°F to +160°F.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited.
- Parallax: Parallax free.
- Mount Type: QRP2 Mount.
- Water Resistance: Submersible to 150 feet.
The Aimpoint Pro is also a great addition to the list of best optic for Tavor x95. It was built to withstand the most demanding conditions faced by hunters and shooters. It comes with so many unique features that you would love while using it.
For consistent performance in the field, this red dot for Tavor x95 is equipped with a clear and crisp 2 MOA dot reticle. This 2 MOA red dot reticle helps in accurate and quick target engagement.
This Aimpoint Pro Tavor x95 red dot sight is powered by a 3V lithium DL1/3N Battery which has an amazing battery life of up to 30,000 hours of continuous operation. But, to get this ideal performance, you will have to select brightness setting 7 (Daylight).
The Aimpoint Pro on Tavor x95 has 10 brightness settings which make this red dot perfect for any type of lighting conditions. The 6 brightness settings are for daytime use and the 4 brightness positions are night vision compatible.
This Tavor x95 red dot sight is equipped with flip-up lens covers. The front lens cover is solid whereas the rear is transparent, allowing you to shoot with the closed lens cover and both eyes open in case of an emergency. The front lens opening is threaded for use of an anti-reflection device (ARD).
Pros and Cons of Aimpoint Pro on Tavor x95
|Best optic for Tavor x95||Ideal For|
|EOTECH 512 Holographic Sight||Editor’s Choice|
|Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope||Premium Pick|
|Burris FastFire III Red Dot||Budget Pick|
|Holosun 510c x95 Sight||Great Customer Reviews|
|Aimpoint Pro Red Dot Sight||Overall Best|
FAQs:What are best optics for Tavor X95?
Here is a list of the best optics for Tavor X95 in 2023.
- EOTECH 512 Holographic Sight
- Trijicon 4×32 ACOG Riflescope
- Aimpoint Pro Red Dot Sight
- Burris FastFire III Red Dot
- Holosun 510c Red Dot Sight
The best place to put the optic on a Tavor X95 is the middle of the rail length. You need to make sure that the optic is placed correctly and that it allows the front and rear sights to function properly.Is the Tavor X95 reliable?
The Tavor X95 is a new and updated version of SAR rifles made by the Israel Weapon Industry. Tavor X95 passes rigorous testing before coming into your hands. Apart from testing, the Tavor X95 is combat proven. So it is one of the most reliable weapons and will not let you down even in the most demanding conditions.Is the Tavor X95 mass compliant?
The Tavor X95 is not on the list of Massachusetts-compliant firearms. It is not banned in MA so you can own Tavor X95 in Massachusetts.