Are you looking for the best optic for ps90 in 2023? If you are having a hard time finding the right p90 scope then read this post. In this article, we will share all the best holographic, reflex, and red dot sights for the FN PS90 at an affordable price range.
- 2.5 MOA Illuminated Reticle
- 8 Illumination levels
- Diamond Coat Optical Coating
- Protective Cover
- Full lifetime Warranty
- Multi-Pattern Reticle System
- Auto Battery Check Indicator
- Hard Protective Case
- Quick Detach Mount
- Auto Shutdown
- 6 MOA Red Dot Reticle
- 30K Battery Life
- Armortek Scratch-resistant coating
- Picatinny Mount comes with the Optic
- 10 Manual Brightness Levels and an auto mode
5 Best Optic For PS90 in 2023
- Vortex Optics Venom PS90 Red Dot Sight.
- EOTECH EXPS2 P90 Holographic Sight.
- Leupold DeltaPoint Pro P90 Reflex Sight.
- Trijicon RM07 FN P90 Red Dot Sight.
- Burris FastFire III Red Dot Optic.
Vortex Optics Venom PS90 Red Dot Sight
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Vortex Optics.
- Color: Black Color.
- Style: 6 MOA dot.
- Reticle: 6 MOA dot reticle.
- Reticle Color: Daylight bright red colored reticle.
- Magnification: Fixed 1x.
- Obj Lens: Obj lens dia is 26.5 mm.
- Adjustment: MOA Type.
- Adjustment Value: 1 MOA per adjustment.
- Elevation Adjustment: Max value is 130 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Max range is 100 MOA.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax-free design.
- Length: 1.9 inches.
- Width: 1.11 inches.
- Height: 1.02 inches.
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Fabric: Aluminum Alloy single-piece chassis.
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant Matte Finish.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited.
- Mount Type: Weaver Type mount.
- Battery: CR 1632 Battery.
- Battery Life: From 150 to 30,000 hours.
- Brightness Levels: 10 Manual Levels and an auto mode.
- Lens: Premium quality glass lens.
- Coatings: Multiple Anti-reflective coatings.
- Armortek: Scratch-resistant coating.
- Waterproof: Full Waterproof PS90 Optic.
- Shock Proof: Shockproof P90 scope.
- Operating Temp: From 22 to 122 Fahrenheit.
- Warranty: Comes with the Lifetime Warranty.
Vortex Optics Venom PS90 Red Dot sight is consistently a top choice among Fn PS90 users. This Optic for PS90 has the best track record for excellent performance even in unforgiving conditions.
This best optic for PS90 has some truly spectacular specs and features, so Let’s dive in.
The first thing that Vortex Optics added to make this P90 sight outstanding is its brightness levels. There are 10 Manual brightness settings along with an auto mode that uses a light sensor to control the intensity.
If You select the lowest brightness level then its CR 1632 battery life can extend up to 30K hours while at the highest setting, it is 150 hours.
Vortex Optics Venom comes with fully multi-coated lenses along with a large viewing window to offer a clear and vivid sight picture for rapid shooting from dawn to dusk. Moreover, the Armortek coating on the outer lens saves the lens from scratches.
Venom red dot sight is equipped with the (VMD-3106) 6 MOA dot reticle. This 6 MOA bright red dot reticle is ideal for rapid target acquisition regardless of lighting conditions.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Venom PS90 Red Dot
EOTECH EXPS2 P90 Holographic Sight
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: EOTECH.
- Color: Matte Black.
- Style: EXPS2.
- Reticle: 1 MOA dot encircled by 68 MOA ring.
- Weight: 11.2 oz only.
- Length: 3.8 inches.
- Width: 2.3 inches.
- Height: 2.9 inches.
- Mount: Quick detach lever and one-inch weaver.
- Water Resistant: Up to 3 m depth.
- Country of Origin: United States.
- Power Source: One CR 123 Battery.
- Battery Life: At brightness Setting # 12, It is 1000 hours of operation.
- Brightness Levels: 20 Daylight brightness settings.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F.
- Per Click Adjustments: ½ MOA
- Adjustment Range: 40 MOA per Travel.
- Side Buttons: Side Button Operation.
- Night Vision: Non-Compatible.
- Sealing: Fog proof Performance.
- Magnification: 1x.
- Eye Relief: Comes with the Unlimited Eye Relief.
- Finish: Anti Glare Finish.
- Return to Zero: Repeatable.
- Battery Check: Auto Battery Check Indicator.
- Auto-off: Programmable Auto Shutdown feature.
- Coatings: Anti-glare Coatings.
- Window: 30 x 23mm huge Window.
- Front Window Material: ⅛ Inches glass.
- Rear Window Material: 3/16 Inches thick laminate.
- Field of View: 30 Yards.
- Warranty: 10 Years Limited Warranty.
Another best optic for PS90 on our list is EOTECH EXPS2 P90 Holographic Sight. It is a great option for your FN PS90 because it provides you with the versatility and speed for an uncompromising targeting experience.
The most outstanding feature of this P90 Holographic Sight is its unique reticle pattern. The 68 MOA circle surrounds 1 MOA dot to offer quick target acquisition and accuracy.
The Power source of this p90 scope is one Lithium CR 123 battery that is included in the package. At nominal brightness level 12, its battery offers you 1000 hours of life.
To save battery power, It is equipped with a Programmable Auto Shutdown feature. You can set the feature to 4 hours or 8 hours time intervals. After 4 or 8 hours of inactivity, it automatically shutdowns the holographic sight.
EOTECH EXPS2 sight is non-night vision compatible, which means that you can use it only in daylight. There are 20 different daylight brightness levels for various shooting needs.
To cut long story short, It has all the features that you need for your FN PS90 like Compact design, Battery Check Indicator, Side Button Operations, Quick Detach Lever, and a hard carrying case.
Pros and Cons of EOTECH EXPS2 P90 Holographic Sight
Leupold DeltaPoint Pro P90 Reflex Sight [Best Optic For PS90]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Leupold.
- Color: Matte.
- Style: DeltaPoint Pro.
- Number: 119688.
- Length: 1.82 inches.
- Width: 1.31 inches.
- Height: 1.3 inches.
- Weight: 1.95 oz.
- Reticle Type: Illuminated Reticle.
- Reticle: 2.5 MOA Dot Reticle.
- Focal Plane: Rear (second) focal plane.
- Adjustment Type: Coin Click Adjustment.
- Magnification: This best optic for ps90 has Fixed Magnification.
- Switch: Push Button Type Switch.
- Battery: CR 2032 type Battery.
- Adjustment Value: 1 MOA.
- Windage Range: 60 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment per Revolution: 15 MOA.
- Elevation Range: 60 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment per Revolution: 40 MOA.
- Battery (Low Intensity): 1600 hours of life.
- Battery (High Intensity): 300 hours of life.
- Illumination Settings: 8 Illumination levels.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited.
- Adjustable Objective: NO.
- Side Focus: NO.
- Motion Sensor Technology: Automatically deactivates the illumination.
- Climate Exposure: Perform from -40°F to 160°F.
- Optical Coatings: Diamond Coat.
- Warranty: Full lifetime that you will never use.
If you don’t want to compromise performance even in high-pressure situations then DeltaPoint Pro is for you. It offers powerful performance and will not let you down in any condition.
Its Professional-grade optical system with DiamondCoat coatings gives you an enhanced field of view by up to 56 percent from other p90 sights with the same dimensions. Moreover, this DiamondCoat coating prevents scratches.
This best optic for ps90 carries a 2.5 MOA dot reticle for the people who rely on their equipment in the most demanding conditions. It gives you a definitive aiming point and does not obscure the target. It helps in rapid target engagement and allows you to put the bullets precisely on the target.
The illuminated reticle of this P90 scope comes with eight daylight brightness levels that give you plenty of control over the reticle’s intensity to perform well in all lighting conditions.
Its aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction, 5,000 impacts tested, and extreme climate exposure features allow it to handle the abuse of the field. Mount this reflex sight on your FN PS90 and forget it because You don’t need to re-zero this scope after replacing the battery. Its battery replacement also doesn’t require a demount.
Another thing worth mentioning in this best optic for PS90 is its Motion sensor technology that automatically detects inactivity and movement. During rest, it turns off the illumination and reactivates it soon after movement is detected. Motion Sensor Technology helps to extend the battery performance.
It runs on a Lithium CR 2032 battery. The battery life largely depends on the reticle illumination intensity you use. At low intensity, battery life is 1600 hours and at high intensity, it is decreased to 300 hours.
Pros and Cons of Leupold DeltaPoint Pro P90 Reflex Sight
Trijicon RM07 FN P90 Red Dot Sight
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Trijicon.
- Style: Reflex sight.
- Number: RM07-C-700679.
- Length: 1.8 Inches.
- Width: 1.1 Inches.
- Height: 1 Inch.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Reticle Pattern: 6.5 MOA Dot.
- Day Reticle Color: Red.
- Night Reticle Color: Also Red.
- Material: Forged Aluminum.
- Sight Window: 0.87 x 0.63 Inches.
- Illumination Source: The illumination source is LED.
- Illumination Levels: Auto and 8 adjustable manual settings.
- Battery Type: Power Source is CR 2032 battery.
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years of continuous use.
- Adjustment: 1 MOA per click.
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA total travel.
- Warranty: This best optic for ps90 offers a Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Dual Illumination: Tritium-phosphor lamp and fiber optics.
- Multi-Coated Lens: True color multi-coated lens.
- Mount: No Mount.
- BDC: No Bullet drop Compensation feature.
- BAC: No Bindon Aiming Concept feature.
- Finish: Matte.
- Battery Conservation: Automatically adjust the intensity of the reticle.
- Durability: Unique design diverts the impact from the lens.
- Adjustable Windage/Elevation: Easily adjustable windage and elevation adjustments.
This P90 sight is engineered for the ultimate performance as its patented housing shape is crafted from forged Aluminum to divert the impact from the lens. It passes several tests which include Solid zero, Immersion, Vibration, Drop, and Alaska to Africa tests.
It is important to note that this best optic for PS90 has a true color multi-coated lens which provides you with the true color of the target area even in low light conditions.
Trijicon is known for its innovation in the field of optics. The upgraded electronics of this PS90 red dot sight not only ensure uncompromising performance but also extend the battery life.
It is also worth mentioning that it comes with a dual illumination option. The Tritium-phosphor lamp is for low light illumination and fiber optics sets the brightness according to the available light.
This PS90 Sight from the Trijicon has an automatic mode and 8 manually adjustable brightness levels. The side-mounted push button allows you to select the auto or manual mode and shutdowns the sight.
If you choose manual mode to manually adjust the brightness levels then it remains in the manual mode for almost 16 hours and then returns back to the auto mode automatically. To return back to the manual mode, you will have to reselect it.
When it comes to battery performance, it gives you up to 4 years of continuous use. But it depends upon the temperature and the brightness level. For optimum performance, the temperature should be 70ºF and brightness level 4.
Pros and Cons of Trijicon RM07 FN P90 Red Dot Sight [Best Optic for PS90]
Burris FastFire III PS90 Optics [Best Scope for FN PS90]
Features and Specifications:
- Brand: Burris.
- Model: FastFire III.
- Color: Black.
- Power: FastFire III comes in black color.
- Obj Dia: 21 mm.
- Reticle: 3 MOA Dot reticle.
- Reticle Color: Red colored.
- Finish: Matte Finish.
- Clear Obj Dia: Clear obj lens dia is 21×15 mm.
- Eye Relief: Unlimited Eye Relief PS90 Optics.
- Adjustment Value: 1 MOA adjustment on every click.
- Elevation Adjustment: 115 MOA adjustment capability.
- Windage Adjustment: 86 MOA adjustment capability.
- Parallax: This best optic for ps90 has a Parallax Free design.
- Brightness Settings: 3 Manual levels along with an auto adjuster.
- Illumination Type: LED illumination Type.
- Illumination Control: Manual settings are controlled by a push button and an auto adjuster.
- Battery: CR1632 Battery.
- Battery Performance: Can serve up to 5 years.
- Length: Only 1.9 inches long.
- Weight: Weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Operating Temp: From -10 to 130 Fahrenheit.
- Mount: Picatinny Mount.
- Warranty: Forever Warranty.
- Waterproof: Yes.
- Shockproof: Yes.
- Optical Glass: Excellent grade optical glass.
- Coatings: Hi-Lume coatings.
- Brightness Adjuster: Auto brightness sensor for brightness adjustments.
- Target Acquisition: Quick and easy target acquisition.
- Battery Access: Conveniently accessed battery at top of this best optic for ps90.
Generally speaking, the FastFire III is one of the most popular red dot optics by Burris. Its ultra-lightweight and compact design allows you to mount it on all types of firearms ranging from shotguns, and handguns to pistols.
The combination of Burris FastFire III with the FN PS90 weapon is unmatchable. Most of the FN PS90 owners mount this Burris optic on their firearm for incredible performance. Another reason for the popularity of this PS90 scope is its reasonable price.
This one of the best optic for ps90 offers remarkably bright optics with Hi-Lume lens coatings. The treatment of the lenses with the Index-matched multi-coatings ensures a clear and vivid picture of the target.
Another great reason to get your hands on the Burris FastFire III is its Automatic brightness sensor. If you turn on this feature then it automatically adjusts the brightness according to the ambient lighting conditions. There are also 3 manual brightness levels that can be selected manually.
The CR1632 battery powers it well to last up to 5 years. It also comes with an automatic time-out feature that powers off this best scope for fn ps90 after 8 hours. This automatic time-out feature helps to extend the battery performance.
Pros and Cons of Burris FastFire III PS90 Optics [Best Scope for FN PS90]
|Best Optic For PS90||Ideal For|
|Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sight||Budget-Friendly|
|EOTECH EXPS2 Holographic Sight||Premium Pick|
|Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight||Editor’s Choice|
|Trijicon RM07 Red Dot Sight||Overall Best|
|Burris FastFire III Optic||Popular Optic|
FAQs:What is the effective range of a PS90?
Most PS90 owners want to know What is the effective range of a PS90? The effective firing range of a PS90 is about 200m. In other words, you can hit the bull’s eye to 660 feet with ease.Are PS90 reliable?
Being a user of PS90, I can share my experience with you. The PS90 submachine gun, designed and manufactured in Belgium, is one of the most reliable weapons I have ever used. So, you can use this PS90 submachine gun with full confidence.Are FN p90s good?
The FN p90s is known for its reliability and accuracy. Its compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design make it a good choice for those who are in search of the best submachine gun.What ammo does the PS90 use?
The PS90 uses 5.7x28mm NATO caliber ammo. Its magazine comes with a capacity of 50 5.7x28mm NATO caliber cartridges.