If you are looking for the best long range scopes on a budget in 2020 then stop browsing anymore. In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 6-24×50 (Best Long Range Scopes on a Budget)
The Crossfire II 6-24×50 offers the highest level of performance and reliability at an affordable price range in the field. It possesses second focal plane dead-hold BDC reticle which maintains the same ideally-sized appearance and is best for hunting and shooting at varying ranges. The Crossfire II has a massive 50mm adjustable objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
This one of the best long range scopes on a budget is built with a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength and rigidity. This rugged construction scope can withstand the heavy recoil generated by the rifle. Its 30mm main tube is O-ring sealed and nitrogen gas purged for waterproof and fog proof performance. The low-glare hard anodized finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Its generous eye relief and ultra-forgiving eye box allow you to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece of Crossfire II gives quick and easy reticle focusing. It is also equipped with capped reset turrets that are finger adjustable with MOA clicks and can be reset to zero after sighting in the scope.
- Main Tube Size: The Diameter of the main tube is 30mm.
- Magnification Power: This scope has a variable magnification power of 6-24X.
- Objective Lens Diameter: It comes with a massive objective lens of 50mm.
- Weight: The overall weight of Crossfire II is 23.6 oz.
- Length: This scope has a length of 14.5 inches.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Setting range is from 10 yards to infinity.
- Eye Relief: Comes with the long eye relief of 4 inches.
- Field of View: Its field of view at 100 yards is 17.3-4.4 feet.
- Max Elevation Adjustment: It has 40 MOA maximum elevation adjustment.
- Max Windage Adjustment: The Maximum windage adjustment is 40 MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: Comes with the 1/4 MOA adjustment graduation.
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA travel per rotation.
- Turret Style: It is equipped with capped Turrets for reindexing to zero.
- Single-Piece Tube: It possesses
singlepiece tube which maximizes alignment to give you improved accuracy.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Made with
solidblock of aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings for increases light transmission to provide bright and clear views.
- Waterproof: Its O-ring seals make it waterproof for reliable performance in all weather conditions.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction can withstand heavy recoil generated by the rifle.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen purging delivers
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Its SFP Dead-Hold BDC reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: The crossfire II comes with the fast focus eyepiece for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Adjustable Objective: Its adjustable objective gives image focus and parallax removal.
- Hard Anodized Finish: The hard anodized finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Turrets: Its capped reset turrets
allowsfor re-indexing to zero after sighting in the scope.
Pros and Cons of Crossfire II 6-24×50
Nikon Black X1000 4-16x50SF Long range Scope
It is a dedicated long range scope that delivers the performance and features that serious hunters and shooters demand. The Nikon Black X1000 4-16x50SF comes with the generous and consistent eye relief which keeps your eye safe during recoil produced by the rifle. Its elevated windage and elevation turrets are finger reachable and offer smooth, repeatable adjustments.
The Nikon Black X1000 4-16x50SF Long range Scope on a budget is equipped with four-time zoom optical system, made from Nikon’s renowned lead- and arsenic-free glass for bright, sharp, and high contrast view even at higher magnifications. Its lenses are fully multicoated with anti-reflective coatings on all air to glass surfaces for maximum light transmission.
This one of the best long range scopes on a budget has a rugged waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof construction for total reliability against hard recoil and thermal shock even in adverse weather conditions. The Nikon Black X1000 4-16x50SF scope also comes with the X-MOA precision reticle to estimate range, target size, maintain elevation holdover and wind-drift at designated magnification.
- Magnification: Comes with the variable magnification power of 4-16x.
- Objective Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens is 50mm.
- Weight: It has a weight of 23.8 oz.
- Field of View: This best long range scopes on a budget has a field of view of 6.8- 27.2 ft at 100 yards.
- Eye Relief: It possesses a generous and consistent Eye Relief of 3.6- 4 inches which keep your brow safe.
- Tube Diameter: The diameter of the main body tube is 30mm.
- Exit Pupil: It has an exit pupil range of 3.1 to 12.5mm.
- Length: The overall length of this scope is 14.8 inches.
- Finish: It looks great in hard anodizing Matte black finish.
- Material: Its main tube is constructed from Aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Reticle Focal Plane: The reticle is placed in the second focal plane for holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements even at maximum magnification.
- Parallax Adjustment Range: The parallax adjustment range is from 50 yards to infinity.
- Click Graduations: This scope comes with the 1/4 MOA click graduations.
- Optical System: Its optical system is constructed from Nikon’s renowned lead and arsenic free glass for a consistently bright and sharp image at all magnifications.
- Coatings: This one of the best long range scopes on a budget has full multi-layer anti-reflective coatings on all air to glass surfaces.
- Reticle: Its X-MOA reticle allows you to easily estimate range, maintain holdovers, and compensate for wind.
- Quick Focus Eyepiece: The Quick Focus Eyepiece allows for quick reticle focusing.
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment: It is also equipped with the exposed turrets for windage and elevation adjustment.
- Water and Fog Proof: O-ring seal prevents moisture from entering the main tube and nitrogen purging gives 100 percent fog proof performance.
- Shock Proof: Rugged and high-quality construction makes it able to withstand shocks.
- Sunshade: It comes with the Sunshade on Objective to reduce glare.
- Warranty: This Nikon’s scope has a lifetime repair/replacement warranty.
- Side focus Parallax adjustment: Comes with the side focus parallax adjustment for fine-tuning of the image without changing shooter’s position.
Pros and Cons of Nikon Black X1000 4-16x50SF Long range Scope
Bushnell Elite Tactical G2DMR (Best long range scopes on a budget)
Bushnell is one of the finest family of tactical riflescopes in the world today. They are well known for their high-quality riflescopes, red dots, Binoculars, and spotting scopes. The Elite Tactical G2DMR is the best long range scope in an affordable price range by Bushnell. It comes with a huge 50mm objective lens, coupled with an ultra-wide 30mm tube for exceptional brightness.
This one of the best long range scopes on a budget is built with feedback from law enforcement agencies and military experts to give you a fast and powerful performance. It carries fully multi-coated optics with Ultra Wide Band Coating that allows for maximum light transmission to give you a clear sight picture. Additionally, the rain guard HD anti-fog feature keeps the lens clear even in rainy conditions.
Another impressive feature of this scope is its mil-hash marked First Focal Plane reticle that is designed for holdover, ranging, and windage correction. The Bushnell Elite Tactical G2DMR scope offers superior visibility, accuracy, rich colors, and the finest details across the entire magnification range. It is also equipped with the side focus parallax adjustment with 0.1 Mil Click Value for maximum accuracy.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens of G2DMR is 50mm.
- Magnification: It comes with the wide magnification range of 6x to 24x.
- Main Tube Diameter: The diameter of the main tube is 30-millimeter.
- Weight: This scope has a weight of 27 oz.
- Length: Its overall length is 13.5 inches.
- Field of View: The field of view of this scope is 17.5 to 4.5 inches at 100 yards.
- Eye Relief: Comes with the respectable eye relief of 4 inches.
- Exit Pupil: It has an exit pupil range of 7.5 to 2.1mm.
- Adjustment Click Value: Features side focus parallax adjustment with 0.1 Mil Click Value.
- Adjustment Range: The total adjustment range is 24 mils.
- Lens Coatings: Its fully multi-coated optics with Ultra Wide Band Coating to boost brightness from dawn till dusk.
- Construction: The super rugged one-piece tube construction is ideal for years of hard use.
- Reticle: It is equipped with the First Focal Plane mil-hash marked reticle which is ideal
for forranging, holdover and windage correction.
- Finish: The Bushnell Elite Tactical G2DMR scope comes in Matte Black finish.
- Waterproof: Argon gas purging makes it
- Warranty: It offers No Questions Asked
- Sunshade: This best long range scope on a budget also comes with the 3-inch sunshade to reduce glare.
- Side focus parallax adjustment: Side focus parallax adjustment improves accuracy.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell Elite Tactical G2DMR (Best long range scopes on a budget)
Vortex Optics Viper PA Second Focal Plane Long Range Scope
We have already reviewed a different long-range scope from Vortex Optics but this one also worth your consideration. The Vortex Optics Viper delivers at its best comparing to the other expensive long range scopes available on the market, being offered at half a price. The Vortex Optics Viper long range scope is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price.
The Viper 6.5-20×50 uses the Second Focal Plane Mil-Dot reticle, Originating from the US Marine, works great for estimating range, windage and bullet
The Vortex Optics Viper, best long range scope on a budget uses
- Magnification: Variable Magnification power with a range of 6.5 to 20x.
- Diameter of the Objective Lens: Comes with the Objective lens of 50mm diameter.
- Weight: This one of the best long range scope on a budget weighs 21.6 oz.
- Length: It is 14.4 inches long scope.
- Tube Size: The main tube has a diameter of the 30mm.
- Adjustment Graduation: It comes with the 1/4 MOA adjustment graduation value.
- Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA travel per rotation.
- Max Elevation: Maximum value for the elevation adjustment is 65 MOA.
- Max Windage: Its Maximum Windage adjustment is also 65 MOA.
- Eye Relief: 3.1 inches eye relief.
- Field of View: Its field of View has a range of 17.4-6.2 feet at 100 yards.
- Parallax Setting: The parallax setting range is from 50 yards to infinity.
- Extra Low Dispersion Glass: This scope carries Extra-low dispersion (XD) lens glass for a clear and crisp image.
- Anti-reflective Coatings: XR Fully Multi-Coated coatings on all air to glass surfaces for enhanced light transmission.
- Construction Material: Its single piece tube is made from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals make it waterproof for reliable performance.
- Shockproof: It can withstand heavy recoil and impact.
- Fog Proof: Argon purging prevents internal fogging.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Comes with the Second Focal Plane Mil-dot reticle for high-precision long range shooting.
- ArmorTek Coating: The ArmorTek coating on exterior lenses is scratch-resistant and protects the lenses.
- Precision-Force Spring System: The Precision-Force Spring System allows maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: The Precision glide Erector System of zoom lens gives smooth magnification changes.
- Matte Finish: This one of the best long range scopes on a budget looks great in hard anodized low glare matte finish.
- MAG-Bar: The MAG Bar feature allows for quick and easy changes in magnification.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Its fast focus eyepiece helps in easy reticle focusing.
- Side Focus: Adjustment knobs on the left side gives optimal image focus and parallax removal.