There is a wide range of rifle scopes available on today’s market at a budget friendly cost. But they allow you to hunt or shoot in proper light conditions. The best solution of this problem is illuminated reticle scope that is a game changer. The Illuminated reticle scope not only allows you to precisely place your shot but also, increases your hunting or shooting time. Today, we have taken out our time to compile a list of best illuminated reticle scope for the money in 2021. This article will let you know which one is ideal for you.
- 1 5 Best Illuminated Reticle Scope for the Money in 2021
- 2 Vortex Optics Illuminated Reticle Scope Review [Crossfire II 3-9×50]
- 3 Bushnell Scope With Illuminated Reticle
- 4 CVLIFE 6-24×50 [Best Illuminated Hunting Scope]
- 5 Nikon illuminated reticle scope (Black FX1000)
- 6 Leupold Illuminated Reticle Scopes [Firedot Reticle Review]
5 Best Illuminated Reticle Scope for the Money in 2021
Vortex Optics Illuminated Reticle Scope Review [Crossfire II 3-9×50]
- Magnification Power: The Vortex crossfire II illuminated scope has a magnification range of 3-9x.
- Reticle: Uses V brite illuminated reticle which comes with battery-powered electronics for illumination.
- Focal Plane: Its V-Plex format illuminated reticle is positioned in the second focal plane.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The objective lens size of this illuminated reticle scope is 50mm.
- Field of View (Low Mag): At low magnification, Field of View is 32 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Field of View (Full Mag): At Full magnification, Field of view value at 100 yards is 12.9 feet.
- Tube Size: Single-Piece Tube dia of this scope is 1 inch.
- Eye Relief: Vortex crossfire II comes with a respectable eye relief of 3.8 inches.
- Travel per Rotation: Maximum value of travel per rotation is 15 MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: Adjustment moves ¼ MOA point of impact at 100 yards distance.
- Length: This best illuminated reticle scope for the money is 12.7 inches long.
- Weight: It is a lightweight scope and weighs only 18.6 ounces.
- Max Elevation Adjustment: Maximum internal adjustment for elevation is 60 MOA.
- Max Windage Adjustment: Maximum windage adjustment is also 60 MOA.
- Parallax Setting: The range of the parallax setting is from 100 yds to infinity.
- Gas Purged: N2 gas purging to give you fog proof performance.
- Sealed: O-ring sealed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Warranty: Vortex Optics No question asked, VIP, unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Battery: This best illuminated reticle scope for the money runs on CR2032 battery.
- Fabric: Fabricated from a
solidblock of high-grade aluminum.
The Vortex Optics illuminated reticle scope offers the highest levels of performance and reliability in the field. This lighted reticle scope is packed with the smart features and comes in a very affordable price range.
It has been made using only the best materials possible. You can, therefore, be sure about its quality, reliability, and strength.
It uses V-Brite Illuminated (MOA) reticle that is placed in the second focal plane to give you same ideally-sized appearance across its entire range.
The reticle of this scope is powered by a CR2032 battery that illuminates the center dot for precise aiming point even under low-light conditions.
Another great thing of this Vortex lighted reticle scope is its premium quality, fully multi-coated lenses that allow the maximum light transmission to give you a bright and clear view of the target.
The ultra-forgiving eye box and respectable eye relief help you to acquire your target quickly. Its finger adjustable with MOA clicks capped reset turrets can be easily reset to zero.
Pros and Cons of Vortex crossfire II 3-9×50 ( Best Illuminated Reticle scope for the Money)
Bushnell Scope With Illuminated Reticle
- Tube Diameter: BTR-1 comes with the ultra-wide 30mm main tube.
- Reticle: features BTR-1 BDC illuminated reticle for outstanding low light performance.
- Reticle Type: The reticle type is MIL.
- Illumination Settings: There are 11 different Illumination settings that allow you to choose according to light condition.
- Focal Plane: Bushnell BTR-1 carries a lighted reticle that is placed in the First focal plane.
- Parallax Adjustment: It has a fixed parallax adjustment.
- Length: This
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money is very compact and has only 9.29 inches length.
- Weight: Weight of the scope is 18.2 oz.
- Magnification Power: Variable magnification power that ranges from 1 to 4x.
- Objective Lens: The objective lens diameter of Bushnell AR optics BTR-1 is 24mm.
- Eye Relief: This
best illuminatedreticle scope under 500 has 4 inches eye relief.
- Field of View: Field of view at 100 yards ranges from 112 feet @ Minimum magnification to 26 feet @ maximum magnification.
- Elevation & Windage Adjustment: The internal adjustment value for both elevation and windage is 110 MOA.
- Coatings: This
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money possesses fully multi-coated optics provides incredible brightness of the target.
- PCL lever: Throwdown PCL allows you to change the power quickly.
- Travel per Rotation: Travel per rotation of value of this lighted reticle scope is 6 MIL.
- Mounting Length: Comes with the 5.9 inches mounting length.
- Click Value: 0.1 Mil per click value for pinpoint-precise adjustments
- Construction Material: Constructed from high-durability aluminum alloy.
- Warranty: Bushnell Iron Clad lifetime warranty.
The next candidate for the list of
Its high-grade aluminum alloy construction gives you hyper durability and improved accuracy to master every scenario.
The lenses are treated with the multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces that transmit maximum light for the remarkably bright and high-contrast picture of the target.
It carries a unique Throw Down PCL (Power Change Lever) to change the magnification power within no time.
This Bushnell scope comes with the BTR-1 reticle that is illuminated and has 11 brightness settings. Its light intensity levels allow you to utilize this scope in various light conditions for accurate hunting or shooting.
This reticle stays in the first focal plane that means the reticle changes with magnification power.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell BTR-1 FFP Illuminated Scope for Hunting
CVLIFE 6-24×50 [Best Illuminated Hunting Scope]
- Magnification: This CVLIFE scope has great magnification power that ranges from the 6x to 24x.
- Field Of View: Features an ultra-wide field of view of 28 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
- Eye Relief: This illuminated rifle scope has a respectable 3.52 Inches eye relief.
- Exit Pupil (Low): At Low magnification power, the exit pupil is 16.9mm.
- Exit Pupil (High): At maximum magnification the exit pupil value is 5.1mm.
- Objective Diameter: This
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money comes with a massive 50mm objective lens.
- Reticle: Features a tactical Mil-Dot Reticle that is illuminated and works best in low light conditions.
- Reticle Color: Its tactical Mil-Dot Reticle has two color options, red and green.
- Brightness Level: There are 5 different brightness settings for each color that allow you to choose whatever is ideal for whatever your application is.
- Tube diameter: The main tube of this
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money has 25.4mm diameter.
- Length: It is a long lighted reticle scope and length is almost 16 inches.
- Weight: The net weight is approximately 630 grams which is almost 22 oz.
- Battery: This Illuminated scope for hunting utilizes CR2032 lithium coin battery that comes with the scope.
- Material: It is housed in aluminum alloy with an anodized coating in matte black.
- Color: Color of the CVLIFE 6-24×50 scope black.
- Click Value: The adjustment knobs work on a ⅛ MOA turn system per click.
- Optics: Uses high quality, multi-coated optics for increased lightning transmission.
- Waterproof: It gives you full waterproof performance even the harsh weather conditions.
- Mount: Comes with the 2 mounts which are compatible with the 20mm weaver dovetail rail.
- Fog Proof: O-ring sealed construction with Nitrogen purging delivers fog proof performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged scope withstands shocks produced by heavy recoil of the rifle.
If you are looking for the illuminated reticle rifle scope for years of hard use at an affordable price then the CVLIFE 6-24×50 is a great choice for you.
It is loaded with an array of innovative features that you would love to have in the field. This
This best illuminated hunting scope carries a Tactical Mil-Dot Reticle to gives you accuracy at any given shooting range. The illumination feature of this reticle makes it visible even in low light conditions.
Reticle comes in two different colors, red and green to choose from for different shooting scenarios. There are 5 brightness levels for each color.
Its high power 6-24x magnification along with ultra-wide 50mm objective lens offers
Pros and Cons of CVLIFE 6-24×50 Illuminated scope for Hunting
Nikon illuminated reticle scope (Black FX1000)
- Objective Diameter: Comes with a massive objective lens that has a diameter of 50mm.
- Power: The magnification ranges from minimum power of 6x to maximum power of 24x.
- Tube Diameter: This Nikon illuminated reticle scope carries a main tube of 30mm.
- Reticle: Nikon’s proprietary FX-MOA is designed to optimize the sight picture.
- Focal Plane: This rifle scope’s reticle is placed in the first focal plane.
- Illumination Color: Color of the illumination for Nikon black is red.
- Brightness Levels: Side-mounted brightness control features 10 Illumination levels for quick, easy brightness adjustments.
- Eye Relief (Low): At 6x, eye relief of the Black FX1000 is 4 inches.
- Eye Relief: (High): At 24x, the eye relief of this scope is 3.5 inches.
- Weight: Weight of the Nikon Black FX1000 is 24.5 oz.
- Exit Pupil Range: Exit pupil ranges from 2.1mm to 8.3mm.
- Linear Field of View (6x): At min power, the linear field of view is 18 feet at 100 yards.
- Linear Field of View (24x): At max power, the value of the linear field of view is 4.7 feet.
- Overall Length: This FFP illuminated scope has 15.2 inches length.
- Adjustments Type: High-speed turrets comes with MOA adjustments.
- Click Value: You can move the point of impact ¼ inches at 100 yards with its ¼ MOA per click value.
- Adjustment per Revolution: The adjustments travel 25 MOA per revolution.
- Max Internal Adjustment: The Maximum Internal (Windage and Elevation) value is 90 MOA.
- Powers Down Feature: After 60 minutes of no Operation, power down to extend battery life.
- Parallax: Parallax setting of this
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money is from 50 yds to infinity.
- Battery Type: Runs on Lithium coin CR2032 battery.
- Finish: It looks great in the
cosmeticmatte black finish.
- Zoom Ratio: comes with the 4x Zoom Ratio.
- Turrets: Engraved High Speed exposed Turrets for quick and easy adjustments.
- Zero-stop: Integral Zero Stop feature allows to return to zero quickly.
- Warranty: Lifetime repair or replacement warranty by Nikon Optics.
The Nikon Black FX1000 illuminated scope is a high-power scope for excessive overall performance at extended ranges.
Its 30mm tube is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum and features classic clean styling with the cosmetic matte black finish. This illuminated rifle scope is nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed to be fog proof and waterproof.
The FX-MOA reticle is created especially for the first focal plane optical system. This FX-MOA reticle is visible during the night and low light, thanks to its illumination feature.
Side-mounted Illumination control features 10 intensity levels of red illumination for daytime and low light operations. It also comes with the powers down feature to save battery.
Its Lead-and-arsenic-free lenses are engineered to maximize light transmission for delivering bright and tack-sharp images of the target.
The quick focus eyepiece of this
The finger reachable Side Parallax knob allows you to make an adjustment without changing your position.
Pros and Cons of Nikon illuminated reticle scope (Black FX1000)
Leupold Illuminated Reticle Scopes [Firedot Reticle Review]
- Linear Field of View (Low): The linear field of view of the Leupold VX-R is 33.6 ft/yards at minimum magnification.
- Linear Field of View (High): At 9x, the field of view is 13.6 feet per 100 yards.
- Magnification Power: Magnification power of this Illuminated rifle scope ranges from 3x to 9x.
- Objective Lens Dia: The objective lens dia of this
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money is 30mm.
- Reticle: This scope is equipped with the Illuminated FireDot Duplex style reticle for precise shot placement.
- Focal Plane: Reticle is placed in the Rear focal plane/Second focal plane.
- Length: The overall length of the Leupold VX-R 3-9x40mm is 12.84 inches.
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight illuminated reticle scope and weighs only 15.3 ounces.
- Eye Relief: Eye Relief of this lighted reticle scope ranges from 4.17 inches to 3.66 inches.
- Adjustment Type: The Adjustment type is MOA for easy use.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: The elevation adjustment range is 65 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment Range: Windage adjustment range is also 65 MOA.
- Adjustment Click Value: Finger reachable ¼ MOA click value for precise adjustment of Elevation and Windage.
- Mounting Space: Mounting space of this Leupold scope is 5.37 inches.
- Eyepiece Length: The length of the Eyepiece is 3.70 inches.
- Eyepiece Diameter: Eyepiece of this illuminated rifle scope has a diameter of 1.63 inches.
- Objective Length: The objective lens of this
best illuminatedreticle scope for the money is 3.77 inches long.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube having a dia of 30mm offers incredible strength and durability.
- Punisher Tested: Punisher tested rifle scope and can withstand 5,000 impacts on the Punisher.
- Zoom Ratio: Versatile 3:1 zoom ratio is perfect for a wide range of scenarios.
- Waterproof: Absolute waterproof for a lifetime in the field.
- Fog Proof: Lifetime Fog proof performance in all conditions.
- Warranty: Comes with the Gold Ring Leupold Full L
The ultra-lightweight design with 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum construction provides unrivaled durability and performance for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
This scope is filled with the nitrogen gas and is O-ring sealed to offers you absolute waterproof and fog proof performance even in the most unfavorable situations.
The Twilight Light Management System of this
Outer surfaces of the lenses are treated with the extreme military-standard coatings for added protection. The fast focus eyepiece of the Leupold VX-R 3-9×40 allows you to bring the reticle into focus quickly.
This riflescope from the experts at Leupold features fiber optic FireDot illuminated reticle that makes aiming in dark surroundings a whole lot easier.
The illumination of the Firedot reticle can be controlled with the user-friendly push button. It also comes with the innovative motion sensor technology (MST) that deactivates illumination after 5 minutes inactivity to save battery power and reactivates illumination when any motion is detected.