Want to buy the best hunting scope for low light conditions? Confuse? because you didn’t know anything about low light hunting scopes.
If that’s the reason, then stop searching just now because you have precisely landed at the right place.
Here, we will be sharing the best low light hunting scope list that is picked after proper research and Testing.
These low light best low light rifle scope reviews will help you in picking the right scope. So, read the entire article and then decide, which one is ideal for you.
5 Best Low Light Rifle Scope in 2023
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Scope
|View Latest Price|
|Nikon Black FX1000 Riflescope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|Monstrum G3 6-24×50 FFP Rifle Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 Rifle Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|Burris Veracity 4-20x50mm Hunting Rifle Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
Vortex Optics Crossfire II [Best low light scope under $300]
- Magnification Power: Variable magnification power has a range of 6x to 18x.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustable Objective lens of this best low light rifle scope provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Objective Diameter: It has a 44mm diameter of the objective lens.
- Reticle: V-Brite (MOA) battery-powered illuminated reticle for low light conditions.
- Focal Plane: The V-Brite reticle is placed in the second focal plane for accurate range estimation, holdover and wind drift correction even at 18x magnification.
- Eye Relief: This best hunting scope for low light conditions has a constant 3.7 inches of eye relief.
- Tube Size: Single-Piece Tube comes with a 1-inch diameter.
- Adjustment Graduation: Adjustment graduation value of the Crossfire II AO 6-18×44 is ¼ MOA at 100 yards.
- Max Elevation Adjustment: Maximum Elevation adjustment of this best hunting scope for low light conditions is 50 MOA.
- Max Windage Adjustment: Maximum Windage adjustment also has a 50 MOA value.
- Field of View (100 yards): At 6x Magnification, the FOV is 15.2 feet and at 18x, it is 5.2 feet.
- Turret Style: The Finger reachable reset turrets are capped.
- Parallax Setting: Its parallax has a setting range from 10 yards to infinity.
- Weight: This best vortex low light scope weighs 19.6 oz.
- Length: Vortex Optics Crossfire II AO 6-18×44 is 13.5 inches long.
- Construction Material: Built with a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for added strength.
- Nitrogen Purged: The Single-Piece Tube is filled with Nitrogen gas that prevents internal fogging.
- O-ring Sealed: O-ring seals of this light gathering scope prevent moisture from entering and make it waterproof.
- Finish: Low-glare matte surface with hard-anodized finish.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: The Eyepiece of this best low light rifle scope under 300 allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Battery: Vortex Optics Crossfire II uses a CR2032 battery for reticle illumination.
- Warranty: Vortex offers a VIP unlimited Lifetime Warranty.
This light gathering scope is engineered for the ultimate hunting experience in low light conditions. The price point and performance of the Vortex Optics Crossfire II AO 6-18×44 are hard to beat.
This best low light scope under $300 is loaded with an array of impressive features that serious hunters demand in the field.
The proprietary coated lenses allow the maximum light transmission to provide bright and clear views.
Its V-Brite reticle utilizes the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to brighten the center dot that helps you in extra-low light hunting.
The reticle of this best hunting scope for low light conditions stays in the second focal plane to maintain the same ideally-sized appearance from 6x to 18x.
Its 1-inch single-piece tube is constructed from the aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to ensure strength, rigidity, and waterproofness.
The Nitrogen gas filling makes it completely fog proof over a wide range of temperatures. The highly durable hard-coat anodized finish of this red dot scope reduces glare to keep your position hidden.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Crossfire II Light Gathering Scope [Best Vortex Low Light Scope]
Nikon Black FX1000 [Best Hunting Scope for Low Light Conditions]
- Power: Magnification power of the Nikon Black FX1000 ranges from 6x to 24x.
- Objective Diameter: Comes with a massive objective lens of 50mm diameter.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube of this best low light scope under 1000 has a 30mm diameter.
- Reticle: Features an Illuminated X-MRAD reticle that is designed to optimize the sight picture.
- Focal Plane: The reticle of the Nikon Black FX1000 is placed in the first focal plane.
- Illumination levels: There are 10 intensity levels that make it the best hunting scope for low light conditions.
- Illumination Color: The illumination color of the reticle is red.
- Weight: Nikon Black FX1000 has a 24.5 oz weight.
- Overall Length: Overall this best low light scope for the money is 15.2 inches long.
- Maximum Internal Adjustment: Maximum internal adjustment is 17 MRAD.
- Adjustment per Revolution: The Windage and elevation adjustment turrets give you 10 MRAD adjustments per revolution.
- Eye Relief: At 6x, the eye relief is 4 inches while at maximum magnification, the eye relief is 3.5 inches.
- Adjustment Type: Adjustment type of this low light rifle scope is Mil Rad.
- Adjustment Click Value: The one adjustment click moves the point of impact 0.1 Milrad at 100 yards distance.
- Exit pupil: Exit pupil ranges from 2.1mm to 8.3mm.
- Linear Field of View: At minimum power, the linear field of view is 18 feet and at max power, it is 4.5 feet at 100 yards.
- Optical Coating: Multilayer coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness and contrast.
- Parallax: Parallax setting ranges from 50 yards to infinity.
- Battery: This best hunting scope for low light conditions requires a CR2032 battery for illumination.
- Finish: This best hunting scope for low light conditions has a type III hard coat anodized finish.
- Shockproof: It has fully shockproof construction.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen purged for total reliability against internal fogging.
- Waterproof: The main tube is O-ring sealed to be waterproof in the field.
- Zoom Range: 4x Zoom Range for maximum versatility and unfailing performance.
- Turrets: Exposed adjustment turrets are clearly marked for quick adjustments.
- Warranty: Nikon offers a Lifetime repair or replacement warranty.
Purchasing Nikon Black FX1000 low light scope will be one of the best experiences ever as it offers consistent performance in the field and is backed by a Lifetime repair or replacement warranty.
The Nikon Black FX1000 allows you to deliver your longest shots with confident precision from dawn to dusk.
It is equipped with Lead and Arsenic-free glass having multilayer coatings to transmit maximum light for an ultra-sharp image of the target in any light condition.
It also comes with the high-speed Windage and elevation turrets with an all-new integral zero stop for quick adjustments and rapid return to zero.
The Nikon’s proprietary BLACK FX-MRAD illuminated reticle is created expressly for the first focal plane to optimize the sight picture and gives you highly functional, advanced tools necessary for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
You also have the privilege of choosing among the 10 brightness levels of this illuminated reticle.
Pros and Cons of Nikon Black FX1000 (Best Hunting Scope for Low Light Conditions)
Monstrum Tactical G3 6-24×50 [Best Low Light Scope Under 500]
- Reticle: Comes with the illuminated custom FFP Type-H reticle for better reticle visibility in low light environments.
- Focal Plane: The reticle is positioned in the first focal plane for faster range estimation and holdover correction.
- Adjustable Objective: Features an adjustable objective that allows for sharper focus, parallax elimination,
- Lens Coating: Lenses are treated with Full Multilayer coatings.
- Magnification: Comes up with a 6x to 24x magnification power that is ideal for mid to long-distance shooting.
- Objective Lens Size: Ultra-wide 50mm obj lens.
- Construction Material: Construction material of the main tube is 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Scope Range: It is a long range scope and works best for up to 1500 yards.
- Adjustment Graduation: The per click adjustment value is ¼ MOA at 100 yards distance.
- Field Of View (100 yards): For Minimum Magnification, the Field of View at 100 yards is 18.6 feet while for maximum magnification, it is 4.84 feet.
- Max Adjustments: Maximum adjustment for Windage and Elevation is 80 MOA.
- Tube Size: The ultra-wide main tube has a 30 mm diameter.
- Eye Relief: Its generous eye relief ranges from 4 inches to 4.5 inches.
- Length: Overall length of this Monstrum Tactical G3 6-24×50 is 15.75 inches.
- Weight: This ultra-lightweight hunting scope weighs only 14 oz.
- Color: It comes in three colors that are Black, Flat Dark Earth, and Olive Drab Green.
- Warranty: Comes up with the 2 Year Warranty.
- Fog & Water Resistance: Nitrogen purged and sealed scope to be fog and water resistance.
- Finish: Type III Hard-Anodized finish makes it scratch resistant.
- Brass Mechanics: All adjustment assemblies are built with brass for smoother functionality.
Another best hunting scope for low light conditions is Monstrum Tactical G3 6-24×50. It comes in an affordable price range and delivers at its best compared to other over-priced low light scopes on the market.
It will not let you down even in the harshest conditions. Let’s take a closer look at the unbiased review of this low light rifle scope.
With its high power magnification of 6-24x, it is quite capable of close to long-range targeting. It works best at distances of up to 1500+ yards.
The adjustable objective lens of this best hunting scope for low light conditions allows for a sharper target image, parallax elimination, and correct range estimation.
This best low light scope under 500 carries an illuminated custom Type-H etched reticle that is placed in the first focal plane and remains constant regardless of the magnification power.
The red color illumination of this reticle gives better visibility at night or in low light conditions. Illumination Control Knob allows you to choose from multiple brightness intensities.
Pros and Cons of Monstrum Tactical G3 6-24×50 (Best Low Light Scope Under 500)
Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 [Best Light Gathering Rifle Scope]
- Magnification Power: It has an extremely wide magnification power that ranges from 6x to 24x.
- Objective Lens Size: The size of the objective lens of this low light scope is 50mm.
- Eye Relief: Features a constant and generous 4 inches of eye relief.
- Exit Pupil: The Exit pupil is 7.5 millimeters at 6x magnification and at 24x, it is 2.1mm.
- Field of View at 6x: At a Minimum of 6x magnification, the field of view is 17.5 feet (100 yards).
- Field of View at 24x: At a maximum of 24x magnification, its field of view is 4.5 feet.
- Main Tube Diameter: 30mm main tube allows you to mount it on many different rifles.
- Click Value: This best scope for low light hunting has a per click adjustment value of 0.1 inches at 100 yards.
- Adjustment Range: The adjustment range of this best hunting scope for low light conditions is 70 inches at 100 yards.
- Length: This compact Bushnell scope is 13.5 inches long.
- Weight: Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 Low Light Rifle Scope has a weight of 27 ounces.
- Mounting Length: Its mounting length is 6 inches.
- Reticle: Comes with an Illuminated Mil-Dot aiming reticle that is ideal for use in low light conditions.
- Focal Plane: The Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 is the first focal plane scope.
- Fog Proof: Uses RainGuard HD anti-fog technology to be fog proof in the field.
- Argon Purging: Its main tube is filled with Argon gas for long-term reliability.
- Target Turrets: The exposed target turrets of this best scope for low light hunting improve the accuracy over long ranges.
- Lens Coating: Ultra Wide Band Coating for image clarity.
- Rugged Construction: Built with quality materials and tested extensively for unfailing performance.
- Finish: Blacked-out cosmetic finish won’t reflect light to give away your position.
- Warranty: It carries a limited Ironclad lifetime warranty.
The Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 combines the exceptional performance of the Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle with the quality optics to bring out the rich color and the finest details even in low light conditions.
Its lenses are treated with the RainGuard HD anti-fog coating that keeps the moisture off the lens for a clear view in any cold or wet condition.
This best light gathering rifle scope is built for unfailing reliability and optical precision for a wide range of applications.
Bushnell has packed this low light scope into a high-grade aluminum housing that’s 13.5 inches long and weighs 27 ounces. It also has passed several tests to deliver uncompromising performance in the field.
Another highlight found in this best hunting scope for low light conditions is its adjustable power. It comes with a variable magnification that ranges from 6x to 24x and is powerful enough to give you long range precision on very small targets.
This scope also carries a full lifetime Ironclad Warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50 [Best Light Gathering Rifle Scope]
Burris Veracity 4-20×50 [Best low light scope under 1000] Editor’s Choice
- Reticle: Comes with the customized version of Ballistic Plex E1 reticle for serious big game hunting.
- Focal Plane: Its Ballistic Plex reticle is positioned in the first focal plane.
- Magnification: Power has a range of 4x to 20x.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The objective lens diameter of the Burris Veracity is 58mm.
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: Its clear objective lens diameter is 50mm.
- Ocular Lens Diameter: The Ocular lens diameter of this best hunting scope for low light conditions is 44.25mm.
- Main Tube Size: features a 30mm wide main body tube.
- Field of View (At Min Magnification): Field of view is 26 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (At Max Magnification): The field of view is 5.5 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil is 12mm at low magnification and 2.5mm at high magnification.
- Eye Relief: The eye relief of this low light scope for hunting ranges from 3.50 inches to 4.25 inches.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total elevation adjustment capability of this Burris Veracity scope is 70 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: Maximum value of the windage adjustment is 40 MOA.
- Adjustable Parallax: Parallax can be adjusted by side focus parallax adjustment from 50 yards to infinity.
- Finish: Matte black anti-glare finish.
- Length: It is 15 inches long low light scope.
- Weight: This best hunting scope for low light conditions weighs 27.2 oz.
- Nitrogen-filled Tube: Nitrogen filling prevents internal fogging in all weather conditions.
- Hi-Lume Multi-coating: Multi-coating lenses of this best hunting scope for low light conditions give you low-light performance and glare elimination.
- Zero Click Stop: Zero stop knob allows for a quick, easy return to the zero.
- Adjustment per rotation: Travel per rotation value is 15 MOA.
- Warranty: The Burris Veracity 4-20×50 is covered by the Burris forever warranty.
- 1-piece outer tube: Single-piece outer tube withstands shocks and vibrations.
If you are looking for a solid low light rifle scope with an astonishing design then Burris Veracity 4-20×50 is an ideal candidate for you. You will like this scope’s feature-rich design.
It is designed and engineered with strength, lightness, and durability in mind. We’ll give you a quick glimpse at the most interesting features of this best hunting scope for low light conditions.
The guys at Burris take accuracy seriously as the scope carries a Ballistic Plex E1 first focal plane reticle. The reticle crosshairs are very fine in the middle and thicker at the edges for ultra-fast target engagement.
It gives you correct measurements regardless of the magnification power setting. It helps you in determining the size of the target, distance to the target, and trajectory compensation.
All the internal assemblies are hand-fitted and precision gauged to maintain consistency through the entire magnification range.
It also comes with a double internal spring-tension system that helps in holding zero regardless of shock and vibration. The side-mounted focus knob allows you to adjust the parallax from 50 yards to infinity.
Pros and Cons of Burris Veracity 4-20×50 (Best low light scope under 1000)
|Best Low Light Rifle Scope in 2023||Best For|
|Vortex Optics Crossfire II||Budget-Friendly|
|Nikon Black FX1000||Overall Good Scope|
|Monstrum Tactical G3||Best Low Light Scope Under 500|
|Bushnell Tactical 6-24X50||Money|
|Burris Veracity 4-20×50||Editor’s Choice|