Your presence here shows that you are looking for the best fixed power scope for the money in 2023.
Congrats, You are at the right place, our list consists of the 5 best fixed power scopes for long-range shooting and hunting.
We hope that you will find one out of these 5 fixed magnification scopes.
Some people consider these fixed power scopes old-fashioned but they don’t understand the benefits of these scopes.
These scopes are lightweight, compact, less complicated, and more affordable than variable power scopes.
Let’s have a closer look at the 5 best fixed power optics in 2023.
Best Fixed Power Scope For The Money 2023
CRUSHUNT 4x Scope [Best Fixed Power Scope For the Money]
Specifications and Features:
- Magnification Power: Comes with a fixed magnification power of 4x.
- Objective Lens Dia: The diameter of the objective lens is 32mm.
- Eye Relief: The eye Relief of this 4x fixed power scope is 38mm.
- Field of View: It comes with a field of view of 33 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Weight: This CRUSHUNT 4x scope weighs only 450 grams.
- Windage Adjuster: The windage adjuster comes with ½ inch adjustment per click.
- Elevation Adjuster: The elevation adjuster of this fixed mag scope is also ½ inch per click.
- Lens Coatings: Multi Coatings lens to collect ambient light for a Brighter image of the target.
- Reticle: This fixed power target scope is equipped with a Chevron Reticle that doesn’t need any battery for ultimate performance even in a low light environment.
- Construction: This CRUSHUNT 4x fixed power scope is made from high-grade forged Aluminum.
- Waterproof: Its waterproof performance allows you to use it in wet conditions.
- Shockproof: This product has the ability to withstand the heavy recoil of rifles.
- Fogproof: It gives you a complete fog-proof performance.
- Display Resolution: It has a display resolution of 5.7.
- Suitable For: This fixed magnification ACOG is suitable for a 20mm RIS weaver standard rail.
If you want a very cost-effective ACOG that offers respectable performance in the field then the CRUSHUNT 4x Lightweight Fixed Power riflescope is the perfect option for you.
The combination of price and quality of this ACOG is hard to beat. This fixed power tactical scope comes with better features as compared to other fixed magnification scopes at this price range.
One of the most impressive features of this best fixed power AR scope is its bright daytime chevron reticle that uses fiber optics to collect ambient light for a clearer and brighter picture of the target.
So, You don’t need any battery to place the bullets on the target with extreme precision even in low light conditions.
This compact and lightweight optic is constructed from heavy-duty Forged Aluminum to withstand the abuse of the field. The rugged construction of the main tube saves it from impacts and harsh weather conditions.
Being so lightweight is nice because this fixed power scope doesn’t throw off the balance of your firearm.
Pros and Cons of CRUSHUNT 4x Scope [Best Fixed Power Scope For the Money]
- 4x Fixed Magnification power saves you from complexity.
- Very Reasonably priced ACOG compared to the features.
- Does not use any battery for low light operations.
- Compact and lightweight fixed power scope for hunting and shooting.
- Waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof performance even in a challenging environment.
- Comes with glass etched Chevron Reticle for ultimate performance.
- Great build quality replica of Trijicon ACOG.
- Up dial adjusts the windage while the Right Dial adjusts the elevation.
- This fixed power scope doesn’t hold zero.
- A bit of Short eye relief.
Leupold FX-II 2.5x [Best Fixed Power Scope For Long Range Shooting]
Specifications and Features:
- Magnification Power: This Leupold FX-II scope is 2.5x Fixed Power scope.
- Objective Lens: Its Objective lens diameter is 20mm.
- Eyepiece Dia: The eyepiece diameter is 1.4 inches.
- Reticle: Features a wide duplex reticle to master every scenario.
- Reticle Focal Plane: Its wide Duplex reticle is positioned in the second focal plane.
- Linear Field of View: Its linear field of view is 39.5 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Illumination: This fixed power scope is non-illuminated.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube of this Leupold FX-II 2.5x Fixed Power Tactical Scope is 1 inch.
- Exit Pupil: Comes with an 8mm exit pupil.
- Length: This compact fixed power scope is only 8 inches long.
- Height: Height is 1 inch.
- Width: The width is also 1 inch.
- Construction Material: Made from 6061-T6 high-quality Aluminum.
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight fixed power scope has 6.5 oz weight only.
- Eye Relief: This fixed power long eye relief scope has 4.9 inches of eye relief.
- Lens System: It carries Index Matched Lens System for exceptional performance.
- Lens Coatings: DiamondCoat coatings on exterior surfaces make it an ideal candidate for lifetime hard use.
- Adjustment Type: This best fixed power scope for the long-range shooting has MOA adjustments.
- Click Value: It has a ¼ MOA per click for windage and elevation graduation value.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: Leupold FX-II 2.5×20 scope comes with a 147 MOA adjustment range.
- Windage Adjustment Range: The range of windage adjustment is also 147 MOA for this fixed power moa scope.
- Color: This fixed power rimfire scope comes in Black color and the finish is Matte.
- Waterproof: Passed a 33-foot water depth test at multiple pressures to be a waterproof scope.
- Shockproof: It has the ability to bear the impact of 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle.
- Weatherproof: It can perform normally from -40ºF to 160ºF.
- Made In: Made in USA scope.
- Warranty: Full lifetime gold ring warranty by Leupold.
The Leupold FX-II 2.5x Fixed Power Tactical Scope delivers the performance and features that a variety of shooters and hunters demand.
It is one of the all-time favorite and best-fixed power tactical scopes for large caliber rifles, muzzleloaders, shotguns, and even Crossbows. You will be happy with this product, no matter what your needs are.
This is one of the best fixed power scope for the money that features a wide duplex reticle, thick bars on the perimeter, and fine lines in the middle of the reticle.
Thick lines allow for quick target acquisition and fine bars help for precise shooting. The wide field of view along with long eye relief helps you to deliver unfailing performance in the field.
Its Index Matched Lens System coupled with DiamondCoat lens coatings offers a vivid, bright, and clear picture of the target across the entire visual field in a wider variety of low and bright lighting conditions.
The edge-to-edge clarity of the glass provides 20 more minutes of shooting light.
The guys at Leupold tested this best fixed power scope for long-range shooting to a 33-foot depth and under different pressures for waterproof and fog-proof performance, 5,000 impacts on the Punisher for shockproof performance, and at -40ºF to 160ºF for weatherproof performance.
It has passed all the tests to offer rugged reliability and uncompromising performance.
Pros and Cons of Leupold FX-II 2.5x [Best Fixed Power Scope For Long Range Shooting]
- Wide Duplex reticle for quick target acquisition and precise shooting.
- This fixed power scope is made in the USA.
- Comes with the Full lifetime gold ring warranty by Leupold.
- Superior Quality lens system for edge-to-edge clarity.
- Nitrogen sealing process for waterproof performance up to 33 feet in the water.
- The ultra-lightweight main tube of 1-inch diameter for maximum durability.
- This scope has excellent Eye Relief.
- Non-Illuminated fixed power scope for the money.
Nikon Fixed Power Scopes [best Fixed Power Scope For 22LR]
Specifications and Features:
- Power: The magnification power of this fixed power scope is 3x.
- Magnification Type: Fixed Magnification Power.
- Objective Lens: Comes with an objective lens of 32mm diameter.
- Tube Diameter: This Nikon Fixed Power Scopes has a 1-inch diameter.
- Overall Length: It is 8.2 inches long scope.
- Weight: This Nikon scope is very lightweight and weighs only 12.7 oz.
- Reticle: Features a BDC Carbine reticle.
- Focal Plane: The BDC reticle of this Nikon Fixed Power scope for 308 stays in the second focal plane.
- Linear Field of View: Linear field of view at 100 yards distance is 35.6 feet.
- Eye Relief: Generous eye relief of 3.4 inches to save your eye from the heavy recoil of rifles.
- Construction Material: Fabricated from Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy for ultimate strength.
- Exit Pupil: The exit Pupil of this best fixed power scope for the money ranges from 4.4mm to 13.3mm.
- Adjustment Type: This Nikon fixed power scope has moa adjustment.
- Adjustment Graduation Value: Per click adjustment graduation value of this scope is ¼ MOA.
- Adjustment Range: Spring-loaded windage and elevation turrets have a 130 MOA adjustment range.
- Lens Material: Lenses are made of glass.
- Coatings: Comes with a fully multi-coated optical system.
- Waterproof: O-ring sealed fixed power scope for waterproof performance.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen purging saves this best fixed power scope for the money from internal fogging.
- Shock Proof: Can withstand hard recoil and rugged field use.
- Color and Finish: Comes in Black color with a Matte finish.
- SpotOn Technology: BDC Reticle of this Nikon Fixed power AR scope is compatible with Spot on Ballistic Match Technology.
- Eye Piece: Fast focus eyepiece helps in quick target acquisition.
- Turrets: Its spring-loaded turrets can zero-reset instantly.
Another best fixed power scope for the money in an affordable price range that you would love to have is the Nikon P-Tactical 3×32.
It comes with the features that you need to take your hunting and shooting experience to the next level. Let’s have a quick glimpse of the most interesting features of this scope.
This best fixed power scope for 22lr is packed into one inch, aircraft-grade aluminum body that allows you to stand up to any unforgiving condition. Nitrogen purging and O ring seals provide total reliability against thermal shock.
The fixed 3x magnification along with a fully multi-coated optical system make this scope the perfect choice to place your bullets on target with extreme precision.
This Nikon P-Tactical 3×32 fixed power scope carries a fast-focus eyepiece that offers quick reticle focusing and instant target acquisition to satisfy most shooting demands.
It is equipped with spring-loaded, finger-reachable Windage and elevation turrets that have clear markings for ¼ MOA per click adjustment.
The last thing worth mentioning in this 22lr scope is its BDC Carbine reticle. It comes with crosshairs at 200 yards and hash marks at 400 and 600 yards.
This BDC reticle can be used with Nikon’s free Spot On Ballistic Technology for accurate adjustments.
Pros and Cons of Nikon Fixed Power Scope [Best Fixed Power Scope for 22lr]
- Amazing features and incredible performance in a lower price range.
- Scope Caps are included in the package.
- BDC Carbine reticle with Nikon’s free Spot On Ballistic Technology.
- Precise, Ergonomic spring-loaded Turrets.
- Generous eye relief and Sharp focus.
- Effective scope up to 500 yards.
- Lightweight, Compact, and easy to adjust.
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment turrets are a bit tall and wide.
Burris 2.75x20mm [Best Fixed Power Scout Scope]
Specifications and Features:
- Magnification Power: This best fixed power scout scope has a 2.75x magnification Power.
- Power Type: Magnification Power is fixed.
- Objective Lens Dia: Carries a 20mm objective lens.
- Reticle: Simple, sharp, and easy-to-see Heavy Plex reticle for long-range accuracy.
- Focal Plane: This best fixed power scope for the money is a Rear focal plane scope.
- Illumination: It is also a non-illuminated fixed power scope.
- Knob Style: Finger-adjustable, low profile Capped Hunter style knobs for better adjustments.
- Clear Objective Lens Dia: Its clear objective lens diameter is 20mm.
- Ocular Lens Dia: The dia of the ocular lens of this Fixed Power Scout Scope is 35mm.
- Main Tube: Solid single-piece outer tube has a 1-meter diameter.
- Field of View: At a distance of 100 yds, the FOV of this scout scope is 15 feet.
- Exit Pupil: It comes with an exit pupil of 7.3mm.
- Eye Relief: Generous 8.5 inches to 14 inches eye relief makes it the best fixed power scope for the money.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total capability of elevation adjustment is 140 inches at 100 yards distance.
- Windage Adjustment: At a distance of 100 yards, the total capability of windage adjustment is also 140 inches.
- Click Value: Adjustment per click value is 0.5 inches at 100 yds.
- Length: 9.2 inches length makes it easy to hold and carry.
- Weight: This fixed power scope for hunting has only a 7 oz weight.
- Finish: It looks great in a Matte black finish.
- Lenses: Equipped with quality lenses for better light transmission.
- Coatings: Index-matched multi-coatings for enhanced clarity even in low light conditions.
- Weatherproof: Nitrogen-filled main tube makes this scope anti-fogging and the seals make it fully waterproof.
- Shock Proof: Durable construction of this best fixed power scope for the money withstands shock and vibration.
- Warranty: Backed by Burris Forever Warranty.
- User Friendly: Quick and user-friendly scout scope.
|Best Fixed Power Scope For The Money 2023||Ideal For|
|CRUSHUNT 4×32 Scope||Budget-Friendly|
|Leupold FX-II Ultralight 2.5x20mm||Premium Pick|
|Nikon P-Tactical .223 3×32||Good Scope|
|Burris Scopes 200269 Scout Scope||Overall Best|