Making a list of the best crossbow scope under 100 is a tricky task for sure. There are so many Crossbow scopes out there with almost identical features.
That is why we have done proper research to create a list of the best crossbow scopes under 100 in 2023. So read the article up to the end and then decide what is the best crossbow scope on the market.
- 1 Top 5 Crossbow Scopes under 100 In 2023
- 2 Conclusion:
Top 5 Crossbow Scopes under 100 In 2023
Pinty 2.5-10×40 Illuminated Mil-dot Scope
|View Latest Price|
|BARSKA Contour Scope 4×32 Reticle Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|MA3TY 1.5-5×32 Crossbow Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|UTG 4X32 1″ Crossbow Scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
|Sightmark Core SX Crossbow scope|| |
|View Latest Price|
Pinty 2.5-10×40 Scope [Best Crossbow Scope on the Market]
- Magnification: The magnification power of this Pinty crossbow scope ranges from 2.5x to 10x.
- Field of View: At 2.5x, the Field of View is 32.5 feet and at 10x, FOV is 8.9 feet.
- Laser Range: Built-in Laser has a reaching distance of 100 yards.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The diameter of the objective lens of this best crossbow scope under 100 is 40mm.
- Laser Power: The power of the laser is 2mW.
- Reticle: This best crossbow scope with laser features a Mil-dot reticle.
- Laser Frequency: Its built-in laser comes with a laser frequency of 532 nm.
- Reticle Color: Mil-dot reticle has two red and green color options for sharpshooting.
- Brightness Levels: The reticle illumination adjustment dial comes with 5 brightness levels for each color.
- Material: Built with the Solid aluminum alloy for unfailing performance in the field.
- Waterproof: O-ring sealed crossbow scope with laser for fully waterproof performance.
- Fog proof: Nitrogen-filled chassis gives you fog-proof performance.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of this crossbow scope are 8.5 x 3 x 3 inches.
- Lens Color: This best crossbow scope under 100 has green color lenses.
- Weight: The weight of the Pinty 2.5-10×40 Crossbow Scope is only 20.5 oz.
- Exit Pupil: At min magnification, the Exit pupil is 16mm and at 10x, it is 4mm.
- Eye Relief: The eye relief of this crossbow scope ranges from 101.6mm to 76.2mm.
- Battery Type: For illumination, it uses a CR2032 battery and for laser, it utilizes three LR1130.
- Click Value: This crossbow scope for low light conditions has
- Finish: Black matte anti-glare finish.
This Pinty scope addresses the needs of those who want a crossbow scope for years of hard use at an affordable price.
It is one of the best crossbow scope under 100 that delivers at its best compared to the other expensive crossbow scopes. This scope comes with the built-in laser for quick acquisition of close-quarter targets.
Another great thing about this best crossbow scope for low light hunting is its dual-color mil-dot reticle that provides an outstanding sight range for sharpshooting.
This lighted reticle crossbow scope has 5 brightness levels in both red and green for better adaptability to diverse lighting conditions.
The Kellner eyepiece with a dioptric adjustment lens eliminates most of the image aberration for better performance in the field.
It features a green objective lens that is treated with multiple coatings to boast higher light transmittance for a crisp and clear image of the target.
Pros and Cons of Pinty 2.5-10×40 [Best Crossbow Scope on the Market]
BARSKA AC11876 4×32 [Best Crossbow Scope For the Money]
- Power: BARSKA AC11876 Crossbow Scope has a fixed magnification power of 4x.
- Objective Lens: The dia of the objective lens of this best crossbow scope under 100 is 32mm.
- Reticle: It comes with the Mil-Dot illuminated reticle that is perfect for various hunting scenarios.
- Reticle Color: It allows you to switch between red and green reticle options.
- Focal Plane: This Mil-Dot illuminated reticle is positioned in the second focal plane.
- Brightness: Multi-level brightness settings for each color that can be adjusted by a side-mounted adjustable rheostat.
- Lens Coating: Lenses of this best crossbow scope under 100 are fully multi-coated to enhance color, and contrast for uncompromising clarity.
- Click Value: One windage and elevation click moves the point of impact to ¼ inches at 100 yards.
- Weight: This crossbow scope is very lightweight and weighs only 10.4 ounces.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube of this best crossbow scope for the money is one inch.
- Length: It is compact in size and has only 8.5 inches in length.
- Sunshade: Comes with the built-in angled sunshade to reduce the glare on the objective lens.
- Waterproof: Rugged and reliable construction of this best crossbow scope on the market makes it waterproof.
- Fog Proof: Nitrogen purged to be fog proof in the field.
- Shockproof: The BARSKA AC11876 4×32 Crossbow Scope is shockproof.
- Exit Pupil: At 4x Magnification, the exit pupil is 8mm.
- Field of View: It field of view is 31.5 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Eye Relief: This best crossbow scope under 100 has a constant eye relief of 3.3 inches.
- Battery: It runs on One CR2032 3V Lithium Battery that is included in the package.
- Finish: The BARSKA AC11876 4×32 features a Black Matte finish.
- Warranty: Backed by the BARSKA limited lifetime warranty.
The BARSKA AC11876 4×32 is another best crossbow scope under 100. It features a fixed versatile magnification power of 4x that is ideal for many targeting scenarios.
The dependable design with rugged construction delivers unfailing performance even in the most demanding situations.
This best crossbow scope for the money features an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle with a red or green illumination that makes this scope perfect for any type of hunting.
The green illumination of the reticle is for targeting bright environments while the red reticle works great in low light or indoor situations.
The Fully multi-coated optics of this crossbow scope delivers images of the target with uncompromising clarity.
Its built-in angled sunshade reduces glare on the objective lens to a minimum level to provide you a clearer view. Two flip-up lens caps are included in the package that saves the lens from dust and moisture.
Pros and Cons of BARSKA 4×32 Scope [Best Crossbow Scope for the Money]
MA3TY 1.5-5×32 Scope [Best Light Gathering Crossbow Scope]
- Magnification Power: The magnification Power of this scope ranges from 1.5x to 5x.
- Objective Lens: This MA3TY crossbow scope has an objective lens with a 32mm diameter.
- Lens Coatings: Comes with Multi-layer coated lenses for exceptional clarity of the images.
- Light Transmission: These Multi-coated lenses allow light transmission of up to 93% for enhanced details of the target.
- Reticle: This best crossbow scope under 100 features a new updated Ballistic Reticle.
- Illumination Colors: Ballistic reticle can be switched between red or green color illumination.
- Speed: This best Crossbow Scope on the market is adjustable for speeds between 300 fps and 425 fps.
- Length: MA3TY 1.5-5×32 Crossbow Scope is only 8.27 inches long.
- Tube Diameter: Single-piece main tube of this crossbow scope has a diameter of 30mm.
- Impact Resistance: Can resist the impact up to 1000G.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Completely sealed and Nitrogen filled chassis to be waterproof and fog proof in the field.
- Waterproof Rating: It offers waterproof performance up to 19.7 inches in the water.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: The exit pupil dia is 23.3mm at 1.5x and it is 6.4mm at maximum magnification.
- Parallax: This MA3TY 1.5-5×32 scope has a parallax-free design.
- Construction Material: MA3TY has packed this best crossbow scope for low light hunting into a high-grade aluminum body.
- Click Value: The adjustment graduation value of the MA3TY 1.5-5×32 is ½ MOA.
- Battery: Uses a CR2032 lithium battery for illumination.
- Weight: MA3TY 1.5-5×32 has a weight of 15.8 Oz.
The MA3TY 1.5-5×32 Crossbow Scope is designed to give you the advantage on those early mornings and late evening hunts in low light conditions.
You will not be disappointed after having this crossbow scope because it delivers consistent performance in the field at an affordable price range.
This one of the best crossbow
Its versatile Ballistic Reticle comes in two colors, red and green illumination making it an ideal candidate to use in all light conditions.
The level of the quality of lenses is outstanding. All the lenses are fully multi-layer coated that allow up to 93% light transmission for maximum clarity and brightness.
The lenses of this best light-gathering crossbow scope allow you to make a precise shot on target every time. Moreover, the single-piece main tube is made from high-grade aluminum for superior strength.
Pros and Cons of MA3TY 1.5-5×32 [Best Crossbow Scope for Low light Hunting]
UTG 4X32 Crossbow Scope [Best Crossbow Scope under 100]
- Magnification: Comes with a fixed magnification power of 4x.
- Tube Diameter: This UTG 4X32 crossbow scope is equipped with an ultra-wide one-inch tube.
- Eye Relief: Features constant and generous 3.8 inches of eye relief.
- Objective Diameter: This best crossbow scope for the money carries an objective lens of 32mm.
- Exit Pupil: The exit pupil of this crossbow scope is 8mm.
- Field of View at 100 yards: The field of View at 100 yards distance is 27.2 inches.
- Length: Overall length of the UTG 4X32 crossbow scope is 208mm.
- Weight: This crossbow scope weighs only 12.3 ounces.
- Parallax Setting: The parallax of this best crossbow scope under 100 is pre-adjusted at 50 yards.
- Battery: Powered by a CR1620 3V battery which is included in the package.
- Adjustment Type: The windage and Elevation adjustment type is MOA.
- Click Value @100 yards: At 100 yards distance, One Windage/Elevation click moves the point of impact ¼ inches.
- Reticle: This scope possesses an illuminated unique Pro 5-Step reticle that is designed for Crossbows.
- Illumination Color: Red/Green Dual Illumination reticle for versatile uses in different light situations.
- Lens Coating: Superior quality lenses are treated with Broadband coatings for the brightest images.
- Objective Length: Objective lens comes with a length of 54mm.
- Ocular Length: The length of the ocular eyepiece is 52mm.
- Ts Platform: Its smart spherical structure is built on a true strength platform to stand the test of time.
- Angled Sunshade: Comes with the built-in angled integral sunshade.
- Adjustment Turrets: The windage and elevation can be adjusted with the zero lockable and resettable turrets with ease.
- Quick Detach Rings: Two Quick Detach Ring Mounts are included in the package.
- Warranty: Comes with the best never rest lifetime warranty.
This UTG 4X32 Crossbow Scope is built on a rugged true strength platform with a smart spherical structure to stand the test of time. The ultrawide single-piece main tube is constructed from the aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver unrivaled durability and performance. It has passed rigorous tests to ensure customer peace of mind.
The UTG 4X32 scope carries a pro-5-step reticle that is designed specifically for Crossbows and works great even in diverse applications. It comes with five horizontal lines, a vertical line, and a thin crosshair in the center for quick aiming at various distances. This pro-5-step reticle features red and green illumination for the most versatile weather conditions.
Another highlight found in this scope is its premium quality lenses with the precision broadband lens coatings that offer you a bright, clear, and well-detailed sight picture. It is also equipped with precise zero lockable and resettable turrets for accurate windage and elevation adjustment.
Pros and Cons of UTG 4X32 Crossbow Scope [Best Crossbow Scope under 100]
Sightmark SM13060 Scope [Best Cheap Crossbow Scope]
- Reticle: Features VXR-M (Vital Crossbow Reticle) that works best for medium games.
- Reticle Color: Non-illuminated reticle is black while the illuminated reticle is red.
- Focal Plane: The VXR-M is placed in the second focal plane.
- Brightness Settings: There are 11 illumination levels that start from 0 and go to 11.
- Magnification: The magnification power of this scope ranges from 1.5x to 4.5x.
- Objective Lens Diameter: The objective lens diameter of the Sightmark SM13060 is 32 mm.
- Finish /Color: Main body color of this crossbow scope is Matte black.
- Eyepiece Diameter: The diameter of the Eyepiece is 39 mm.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: At 1.5x, the exit pupil diameter is 21mm while at 4.5x, it is 7mm.
- Field of View (100 yards): At minimum magnification, the field of view of this scope is 84.3 feet while at 4.5x, FOV is 28.1 feet.
- Eye Relief: The eye relief ranges from 3.5 inches to 3 inches.
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter adjustment of this best crossbow scope under 100 has a range of +3 to -3.
- Parallax Setting: The parallax setting of this Sightmark SM13060 crossbow scope is 30 yds.
- Tube Diameter: The dia of the main tube is 25.4mm/1 inch.
- Windage Adjustment Range: Max windage range of adjustment is 80 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: Maximum Elevation range of adjustment is also 80 MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: This best value crossbow scope has ½ MOA per click adjustment value.
- Battery: It needs a CR2032 Lithium battery for illumination that comes with the scope.
- Battery Life: At full brightness setting, the battery life is 25 hours and at lowest illumination, it is over 1000 hours.
- Voltage: The CR2032 battery has a voltage of 3V.
- Maximum Recoil: This crossbow scope can withstand a maximum recoil of 800 g’s which is more than enough.
- Nitrogen Purged: This aluminum-built crossbow scope is filled with Nitrogen.
- IP Standard: IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof performance in the field.
- Lens Coatings: This scope with rangefinder comes with fully multi-coated optics.
- Body Material: Constructed from High-grade aluminum alloy for added strength.
- Operating Temperature: This best value crossbow scope has an operating temperature range of -17 to 49C.
- Speed: Works best for various crossbows having a speed of 250 fps to 400 fps.
- Length: The Sightmark SM13060 is 9.5 inches long.
- Width & Height: Its width is 2.6 inches and the height is 1.5 inches.
- Weight: This best cheap crossbow scope weighs only 16 ounces.
Our last candidate for the list of best crossbow scopes under 100 is SM13060 by a well-known brand Sightmark. This scope is tuned for different crossbow speeds from 250 fps to 400 fps.
The Sightmark SM13060 features Killzone rangefinding capabilities and is ideal for medium-sized games like whitetail deer and mule deer.
This best cheap crossbow scope is designed with strength, lightness, and durability in mind. It carries a VXR-M (Vitals Crossbow Reticle) that allows you to use it for a wide range of hunting applications.
The VXR-M red illuminated etched reticle comes with 11 brightness settings for various lighting environments.
The arrow drop compensation feature offers exceptional accuracy and sharp placement. With its versatile 1.5 to 4.5x magnification power and an ultra-wide, fully multi-coated objective lens, now, you can hit the target with extreme precision.
The fully weatherproof body of this best crossbow scope under 100 delivers unfailing performance in any cold or wet condition.
Pros and Cons of Sightmark SM13060 [Best Cheap Crossbow Scope]
|best crossbow scope under 100||Ideal For|
|Pinty 2.5-10×40 Scope||Best crossbow scope under 50|
|Barska AC11876 Scope||Cheap Scope with Great Features|
|MA3TY 1.5-5×32 Crossbow Scope||Overall Best|
|UTG 4X32 1″ Scope||Editor’s Choice|
|Sightmark SX Crossbow Scope||Ideal for Low Light Shooting|