What could deliver more value with .450 Bushmaster cartridge than a specifically designed and developed bdc scope for 450 bushmaster.
By taking a close consideration of many critical factors and features of all the best bdc scopes for 450 bushmaster that are available on today’s market, we have compiled a list of top 5 bdc scope for 450 bushmaster.
Using one of the scopes from our list will take your shooting or hunting to a whole new level. Let’s have a look at the 5 best 450 bushmaster scope reviews.
- 1 5 Best BDC scope for 450 Bushmaster In 2021
- 1.1 Nikon 450 Bushmaster Scope [Buckmasters 2 Scope]
- 1.2 Vortex Diamondback 4-12×40 BDC [Best Scope For 450 Bushmaster]
- 1.3 Burris Fullfield II [Best Scope For 450 Bushmaster Bolt Action]
- 1.4 Bushnell AR optics 3-9×40 [Best Hunting Scope for 450 Bushmaster
- 1.5 Nikon Bushmaster scope [Best Nikon BDC Riflescope]
- 1.6 Faqs
- 1.7 Share this:
5 Best BDC scope for 450 Bushmaster In 2021
Nikon 450 Bushmaster Scope [Buckmasters 2 Scope]
- Magnification: Variable power of 3x to 9x.
- Obj Lens: It has 40mm Diameter.
- Reticle: BDC (bullet drop compensator reticle).
- Tube: Main tube is 1 inch wide.
- Weight: Buckmasters II weighs only 13.1 ounces.
- Length: Total length is 12.3 inches.
- Eye Relief: Generous and consistent eye relief of 3.6 inches.
- Windage Adjustment: Maximum Windage adjustment range is 80 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment: Elevation also has same 80 MOA range.
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA per click graduation.
- Field of View: At 3x, Field of View is 33.8 feet @ 100 yards distance.
- Field of View (9x): The field of view at 9x is 11.3 feet (100 yards).
- Eyepiece Outer Diameter: Outer dia of the eyepiece is 44mm.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil of this scope for 450 bushmaster ranges from 4.4mm to 13.3mm.
- Finish: The Buckmasters II has matte finish.
- Color: This bdc scope comes in black color.
- Waterproof: Fully Waterproof body.
- Fogproof: Fogproof Construction.
- Shockproof: It can withstand heavy shocks.
- Custom Turrets: Capped turrets with engraved markings.
- Parallax Settings: Parallax setting is from 100 yards.
- Warranty: This .450 bushmaster scope offers lifetime replacement or repair warranty.
As you know, we have taken out our time to find the best bdc scope for 450 bushmaster that are available on the market. After doing a lot of research, I found 5 top bdc scope for 450 bushmaster.
The Nikon Buckmasters 2 scope is one of those 5 scopes. It offers maximum accuracy and reliability at a much more friendly price.
The loads of exceptional features of this 450 bushmaster ar scope helps to deliver incredible performance that serious hunters demand in the field.
Some of its best features include fully multi coated optical system, precise adjustment graduations, compatibility with ballistic match technology, and Nikon’s BDC reticle.
The fully multi coated lenses of this bushmaster scope offers bright and vivid images of the target even in the low light conditions.
Its precise, finger reachable, and positive click ¼ Inches adjustments helps you to get zero within no time. You can use this Buckmasters II scope with ballistic match technology to discover exact aiming points.
Another wonderful attribute of this scope that is worth mentioning is Nikon’s BDC reticle.
This unique see-through bullet drop compensator (BDC) reticle delivers respectable performance at short as well as long ranges. Whether you are a hunter or shooter, the Buckmasters II is the right choice for you.
Pros and Cons of Nikon 450 bushmaster scope
Vortex Diamondback 4-12×40 BDC [Best Scope For 450 Bushmaster]
- Power: Magnification power ranges from 4x to 12x.
- Objective Dia: Wide objective lens of 40mm.
- Reticle: Features a Bullet Drop Compensator reticle.
- Focal Plane: Reticle stays in the second focal plane.
- Tube Size: Main tube has one inch diameter.
- Construction Material: Made up with finest quality aircraft grade aluminum.
- Weight: This best scope for 450 bushmaster has a 14.6 oz weight.
- Length: Length of the scope is only 12 inches.
- Field of View (4X): It has 32.4 feet field of view at a distance of 100 yards.
- Field of View (12x): At maximum magnification, Field of view is 11.3 feet.
- Eye Relief: Comes with a 3.1 inches eye relief.
- Parallax Setting: Parallax setting is 100 yards.
- Turret Style: Carries capped turrets.
- Maximum Windage Adjustment: Max Windage adjustment is 60 MOA.
- Maximum Elevation Adjustment: The maximum elevation adjustment is also 60 MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA per click graduation at 100 yards distance.
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA travel per rotation.
- Length of Eyepiece: Its eyepiece is 3.1 inches long.
- Length of Objective: Objective has a 3 inches length.
- Height of Eyepiece: The height of the eyepiece of this Diamondback scope is 1.69 inches.
- Height of Objective: Height of the objective is 1.89 inches.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Argon gas purging and O ring seals deliver waterproof and fogproof performance in the field.
- Shockproof: It has an ability to withstand the abuse of rigorous field use.
- Finish: Highly durable hard anodized finish.
- Warranty: Backed by Vortex VIP lifetime Warranty.
The next candidate on our list of 5 best bdc scope for 450 bushmaster is Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 tactical BDC scope. It is ideal for varmint, shotgun, big game, and a wide range of applications.
The promising features of this scope will not let you down even in the harshest conditions in the field.
It carries premium quality glass having fully multi proprietary coatings that increase light transmission to deliver crystal clear and bright pictures of the target from dawn till dusk.
Another great feature that is worth mentioning is Precision-Glide Erector System that allows zoom lens to glide smoothly along all magnification range.
The main tube of this best scope for 450 bushmaster is constructed from aircraft grade aluminium block for added strength and reliable performance.
This single piece tube not only maximizes alignment but also ensures strength and rigidity. Argon gas purging along with O-ring seals offers Waterproof and fogproof performance in all environments.
The Dead hold Bullet Drop Compensator reticle eliminates guesswork on elevation and windage corrections.
Pros and Cons of Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40 tactical BDC scope
Burris Fullfield II [Best Scope For 450 Bushmaster Bolt Action]
- Magnification Power: Power ranges from 4.5x to 14x.
- Obj Lens Diameter: The outer objective lens diameter is 56mm.
- Clear Obj Lens Dia: It’s clear objective lens diameter is 42mm.
- Ocular Lens Dia: The diameter of the ocular lens is 39mm.
- Reticle: Features a Ballistic Plex reticle for elegant trajectory compensation.
- Focal Plane: This Ballistic Plex reticle is positioned in the rear focal plane.
- Illumination: This Burris 450 bushmaster bdc scope is non-illuminated.
- Main Tube Size: Main tube comes with a diameter of 1 inches.
- Construction Material: Main tube is constructed from Aluminium.
- Field of View (Max Mag): 7.5 ft field of View at 100 yards distance.
- Field of View (Min Mag): The field of View is 22 feet at a distance of 100 yards.
- Eye Relief (4.5x): 3.8 inches at lower magnification power.
- Eye Relief (14x): 3.1 inches at maximum magnification power.
- Exit Pupil (Low): At 4.5x, the exit pupil of this bushmaster ar 15 scopes is 9mm.
- Exit Pupil (High): At 14x, the exit pupil is 3mm.
- Elevation Adjustment: Total Capability of elevation adjustment is 40 MOA.
- Windage Adjustment: The Windage adjustment range is also 40 MOA.
- Click Value: ¼ MOA click value.
- Focus: comes with the Objective parallax adjustments.
- Adjustable Parallax: Parallax can be adjusted from 50 yards to infinity.
- Length: Length of this best scope for 450 bushmaster bolt action is 13 inches.
- Weight: This Burris scope weighs only 18 ounces.
- Knob Style: Features capped hunter style knobs.
- Finish: Matte Black finish.
- Warranty: No questions asked Burris Forever Warranty.
- Nitrogen Filled: Main tube is filled with Nitrogen that prevents internal fogging.
Another best bdc scope for 450 bushmaster that comes in an affordable price range and loaded with an array of innovative features is Burris 4.5-14×42 Fullfield II scope.
This best scope for 450 bushmaster bolt action is designed and engineered with strength, lightness and durability in mind. Let’s have a closer look at the some of the best features of this Burris 4.5-14×42 Fullfield II scope.
High-grade optical glass with Index-matched, Hi-Lume multi coating allows you to see the finer details of the target even in unfavorable light conditions.
Its lenses are larger in size compared to other scopes with similar features to for better light collection. The solid One-piece outer tube can endure shock and vibrations with ease.
This Bushmaster AR 15 scope uses simple and effective Ballistic Plex reticle that is known for trajectory compensation from 100 to 500 yards for different cartridges.
You can use this scope with with any caliber or bullet weight for hunting, bench rest shooting and a variety of other applications. The Burris 4.5-14×42 Fullfield II Ballistic Plex Reticle Scope offers no questions asked Burris forever Warranty.
Pros and Cons of Burris 4.5-14×42 Fullfield II
Bushnell AR optics 3-9×40 [Best Hunting Scope for 450 Bushmaster
- Power: You can choose between minimum 3x to a maximum 9x.
- Objective Lens Dia: Its Objective lens has a diameter of 40mm.
- Color: This 450 bushmaster hunting scope comes only in black color.
- Reticle: It carries a Drop zone BDC reticle for accurate holdover and compensation.
- Focal Plane: The Bushnell AR optics 3-9×40 riflescope is a second focal plane reticle scope.
- Tube Diameter: Main tube of this best hunting scope for 450 bushmaster is one inch wide.
- Material: Made up with high quality aluminium alloy.
- Parallax Adjustment: It is equipped with a side mounted parallax adjustment.
- Parallax Adjustment Range: The parallax is adjustable from 10 yards to infinity.
- Length: Comes with a 12.2 inches or 310mm length.
- Weight: Its overall weight is 21 ounces or 600 grams.
- Field of View (Low Mag): At lower magnification, the FOV is 31 feet at 100 yards.
- Field of View (High Mag): At higher magnification, its FOV is 11 feet at 100 yards distance.
- Windage Adjustment Range: The windage adjustment range is 85 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: Elevation adjustment range is 50 MOA.
- Adjustment Type: Windage and Elevation adjustment type is MOA (Minute of Angle).
- Travel per Rotation: The total range of travel per rotation is 20 MOA.
- Exit Pupil: At 3x, the value of the exit pupil is 13.1mm.
- Exit Pupil: At 9x, the exit pupil is 3.5mm.
- Elevation Turret: Comes with an exposed elevation turret.
- Windage Turret: The Windage turret is also exposed.
- Mounting Length: It comes with a 4.8 inches mounting length.
- Zero Stop: It does not have a zero stop feature.
- Windage Locking: No Windage locking feature.
- Elevation Locking: No Elevation locking feature.
- Eye Relief: Comes with a constant and generous eye relief of 3.7 inches.
- Finish: Features Matte black cosmetic finish.
- Coatings: Equipped with the Fully multi coated lenses for unmatched clarity.
- Warranty: Bushnell Ironclad full lifetime warranty.
The Bushnell AR optics 3-9×40 riflescope is a great option for those people who need years of hard use at a reasonable price range.It has passed numerous strict tests to ensure the customer peace of mind.
There are few very good reasons why we decided to put this Bushnell scope on our list of 5 best bdc scope for 450 bushmaster.
The first thing that stands out in this best hunting scope for 450 bushmaster is the Drop Zone BDC Ballistic Reticle that has all the necessary features to deliver unfailing performance even in the unfavorable shooting scenarios.
Another thing that comes from the Bushnell is its target turrets and side parallax adjustment, now you don’t need to change your shooting position for adjustments.
Bushnell have packed this 450 bushmaster hunting scope into a high-durability aluminum alloy casing that’s 12.2 inches long and weighs 21 ounces.
To protect the inner structure of the scope, it comes with O ring seals. The Nitrogen purging ensures that there should be no internal moisture.
The last thing that is worth mentioning is the Bushnell ironclad lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this scope.
Pros and Cons of 450 bushmaster hunting scope
Nikon Bushmaster scope [Best Nikon BDC Riflescope]
- Magnification: It comes with a wide magnification power that ranges from 4x to 12x.
- Objective Diameter: This scope has an objective diameter of 40mm.
- Eye Relief: The eye relief of the Nikon 16451 450 bushmaster scope is 3.7 inches.
- Exit Pupil (4x): At the lowest magnification, the exit pupil has a value of 10mm.
- Exit Pupil (12x): At the maximum magnification, its exit pupil is 3.3mm.
- Weight: This Special BDC Riflescope is very lightweight and weighs only 15..9 ounces.
- Overall Length: The overall length of this best bdc scope for 450 bushmaster is 14.1 inches.
- Field of View (Low Magnification): The field of view at 4x magnification is 23.6 feet @ 100 yards.
- Field of View (High Magnification): Its field of view at 12x magnification is 7.9 feet @ 100 yards.
- Max Windage Adjustment: Maximum Windage adjustment capacity is 60 MOA.
- Max Elevation Adjustment: Total Elevation adjustment capacity of this scope is also 60 MOA.
- Graduation Type: The type of adjustment graduation is MOA.
- Adjustment Graduation: It has 0.25 MOA per click adjustment graduation value.
- Tube Diameter: The main body tube of the scope is 1 inch wide.
- Waterproof: It gives you unfailing performance in rain or wet environments.
- Fogproof: It is 100 percent fogproof scope.
- Spot On Custom Turret: This scope is equipped with the capped spot on custom target turrets.
- Finish: It looks great in matte black color finishing.
- Reticle: BDC Active Target Reticle that is ideal for predator hunters and target shooters.
- Focal Plane: The BDC Active Target Reticle stays in the second/ rear focal plane to maintain the same ideally size appearance.
- Warranty: Nikon offers a Full lifetime warranty.
How many yards is a 450 Bushmaster good for?
Most of the people consider 450 Bushmaster for a close to medium range game. But experts say that the 450 bushmaster can reach a distance of 250 to 300 yards very effectively. So 450 Bushmaster is good for 300 Yards.
Is a 450 Bushmaster good for bear?
Being a lightweight and handy gun, 450 Bushmaster would be an ideal choice for bear defense. But for bear hunting, you need a more powerful option like a bolt action with 338 Winchester Magnum cartridge.
What distance should I sight in my 450 Bushmaster?
If you want to place your bullet at 100 yards then sight it in for 1 inch high. For hitting the target at a distance of 200 yards, you will have to sight in 2 inch high.
Is a 450 Bushmaster good for deer?
450 Bushmaster cartridge is a great choice for hunting different animals. Within 250 to 300 yards range, it has no problem to drop a deer. Moreover, it is legal to use 450 Bushmaster cartridges in most of the states for hunting.