If you want to buy the off road hoverboard that allows you to travel through mud, grass, rain, and even gravel to maximize your adventure. But you didn’t know anything about them. Today we have taken out our time to share some Best off road hoverboards reviews in 2019 with you so that you can buy something which can give you consistent performance at a much more friendly price. After reading this Best off road hoverboard reviews in 2019, you will be able to pick the best one with premium features at an affordable price.
Swagtron Swagboard T6 Off Road Hoverboard
Swagtron, a USA hoverboard company famous for its top rated hoverboards yet made another product with impressive features. The Swagtron Swagboard T6 Off Road Hoverboard comes with a new and improved design to handle heavy loads. This all terrain hoverboard is the first hoverboard in the world that can support up to 420 pounds.
The T6 Off Road Hoverboard is also one of the fastest hoverboards on the market with a top pace of up to 12 miles per hour. It features 300 Watt Dual Motor with upgraded stabilization to go over inclines up to 30°as you travel through mud, grass, and gravel. The Swagtron Swagboard T6 hoverboard is equipped with a lithium-ion battery to travel up to 12 miles on a single charge. It needs only 2 hours to go from empty to 100% charge. Unlike other hoverboards, you never have to guess at the battery status, Thanks to its 5 level battery indicators.
The SWAGTRON app allows you to connect your Swagboard T6 with your smartphone via Hoverboard Bluetooth connection to play your favorite music directly from your phone. The built-in hoverboard speaker gives you high-quality audio. Its Smartphone App also gives you convenient access to check speed, distance traveled and riding modes. The Swagtron Swagboard T6 is a UL certified hoverboard because this certification makes it a safe hoverboard to ride.
- Maximum Mileage: 12 miles on a single charge.
- Top Speed: Amazing top speed of 12 miles per hour.
- Motor: Dual 300 Watt Motor with Upgraded Stabilization.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion UL certified hoverboard Battery.
- Charge Time: Maximum Charge time of 2 hours.
- Hoverboard Charger: AC Charging Adapter.
- Maximum Hoverboard Weight Limit: 420 pounds
- Minimum Hoverboard Weight Limit: 44 pounds.
- Tires: 10 inches Air Filled Tires.
- Climbing Capability: Can tackle inclines up to 30 degrees.
- Hoverboard colors: Comes in 3 different Matte black, desert camo, and pink camo colors.
- Weight: This all terrain hoverboard has a weight of 30.5 pounds.
- Hoverboard Lights: Front and rear LED lights illuminate when you go, stop, or turn.
- Speakers: Built-in High-Quality Bluetooth hoverboard speakers.
- Battery Indicators: 5 level battery Indicators allow you to check the status of the battery.
- Foot Guards: Comes with Metal Foot Guards for feet protection.
- Foot Pedals: Non-slip foot pedals for a comfortable ride.
- Handle: Carrying Handle for easy Transportation.
- Colors: Comes in multiple color range.
- Swagtron App: Swagtron App gives you convenient access.
- Riding Mode: 2 riding modes, Learning mode, and standard riding Mode.
- Casing: Aluminum and ABS material Casing gives scratch-resistant and fire retardant performance.
- Tires: Its 10” tubeless tires makes its all terrain hoverboard.
- Water Resistant: IPX4 rating that means protection from water spray.
- Certification: UL 2272 certified hoverboard.
- Best For: This is best hoverboard for kids and adults.
- Swagtron Swagboard T6 Off Road Hoverboard
- AC Charging Adapter
Pros and Cons of Swagtron Swagboard T6 Off Road Hoverboard
GOTRAX Hoverfly XL All Terrain Hoverboard
If you are looking for a solid off road Hoverboard with an astonishing design at a much more friendly price then GOTRAX Hoverfly XL All Terrain Hoverboard is best for you. The price of hoverboard is very reasonable and anyone can afford it easily. You can take this cool hoverboard on any terrain to maximize your adventure. The Gotrax Hoverfly XL is a UL 2272 certified hoverboard to give you peace of mind while riding. Let’s have a closer look at the prominent features of the Gotrax Hoverfly XL.
The GOTRAX Hoverfly XL All Terrain Hoverboard is equipped with powerful dual 350W motors that allow you to reach a respectable high speed of 7.4 miles per hour. Its boosted motor and rugged solid construction give you 220lbs hoverboard weight limit for the rider. This top rated hoverboard comes in 7 unique colors including limited edition galaxy color. The Hoverfly XL off road hoverboard has three different riding modes, training mode for beginners, standard mode for experienced users, and Pro mode for experts.
If you want to play your favorite song while riding then Bluetooth hoverboard speakers make it possible. The cool front hoverboard lights and rear lights allow you to travel in low light conditions that make it a safe hoverboard to ride at night. It comes with a Lithium-ion hoverboard battery that gives you a range of up to 12 miles on a single charge. This Hoverfly XL Hoverboard Battery charges perfectly in 2 hours.
- Motor: Comes with powerful dual 350W motors.
- Max Speed: Respectable Top speed of 7.4 Miles per hour.
- Range: you will get a range of 12 miles per charge.
- Hoverboard weight limit: 220 pounds
- Tires Size: 8.5 inches all terrain hoverboard tires.
- Tires Material: Solid rubber tires.
- Charge Time: Hoverboard Battery charges perfectly in 2 hours.
- Hoverfly XL Size: 28.15 x 8.5 x 9.6 inches.
- Inclines: can climb inclines Up to 30 degrees.
- Product Weight: Overall weight is 27.8 pounds.
- Hoverboard colors: Comes in 7 Unique Colors.
- Warranty: 90 days Limited Warranty.
- Certification: UL2272 Certified Hoverboard.
- Customer Service: USA hoverboards company with a DENVER based Customer support center.
- Hoverboard speaker: Built-in Hoverboard Bluetooth Speakers to play music.
- Lights: Front and Rear LED lights make it a safe hoverboard to ride at night.
- App: Gotrax Android/iOS APP.
- Foot Pads: Comfortable anti-slip foot pads for a stable ride.
- Best For: Best for all ages.
- GOTRAX Hoverfly XL Off Road Hoverboard.
- Hoverfly XL hoverboard charger.
- Quick Launch Guide.
Pros and Cons of GOTRAX Hoverfly XL All Terrain Hoverboard