- 1 Sightmark SM18008 Photon XT Budget Night Vision Scope
- 2 Firefield FF16001 NVRS 3×42 (Best Night Vision Scope under 500)
- 3 ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x Night Vision Scope with Camera: (Editor’s Choice)
- 4 Night Owl Optics NightShot 3x NV scope (Best Night Vision Scope on a Budget)
Are you looking for the best night vision scope on a budget? And you can’t even find the best information about Night vision scopes. We are here to help you to find the best night vision scope for your firearm with the right criteria. Usually, the NV scopes are designed for rifle mounting because they help the hunters in night hunting.
In this article, we will try our best to give you information that you need to pick the best night vision scope on a budget from available options. So, let’s have a look at the list of most reliable night vision rifle scopes having best features among the lot.
Sightmark SM18008 Photon XT Budget Night Vision Scope
- Magnification Power: Comes with a fixed magnification power of 4.6x.
- Objective Lens: The diameter of the objective lens is 42mm.
- Sensor Type: This best night vision scope on a budget carries CMOS Sensor.
- Camera Resolution: The resolution of the camera is 656 x 492 pixels.
- Display: Display type of this NV scope is LCD (Liquid Crystal Display).
- Display Resolution: LCD display comes with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels.
- Video Input/Output: Features RCA video input/output pin.
- Battery: This photon night vision scope runs on 2xAA batteries.
- Lens Focus: The lens focus is 50mm.
- Battery Life(With IR): With IR, the battery life is 4 hours.
- Battery Life(W/O IR): Without IR, the battery has a life of about 5 hours.
- Relative Aperture: Relative aperture of this sightmark photon XT scope is 1.
- Horizontal Field of View: Horizontal field of view is 4.3°.
- Field of View: Field of view of this best night vision scope on a budget is 7.5 m at 100m distance.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: Minimum focusing distance is 10mm.
- Eye Relief: Comes with a generous eye relief of 60mm.
- Diopter Adjustment: The diopter adjustment ranges from -3 to +3.
- Emitter: This night vision scope with
cameracomes with an LED emitter.
- IR Wavelength: IR wavelength value is 810nm.
- Equivalent IR Power: The equivalent IR power is 100mW.
- Dimensions: Its dimensions are 398 x 75 x 80mm.
- Weight (With Batteries): Weight of this Sightmark night vision scope is 23.6 ounces.
- Resolution (lines per mm): Its resolution has 38 lines per mm.
- Range Detection: The range of detection is 120 m.
- Power Supply: Power supply ranges from 2.0 to 3.3.
- Windage and Elevation, 1 Click (H/V): The Windage and Elevation per click value
is25mm at a distance of 100m. Numberof clicks: This best night vision scope on a budget comes with the 60 clicks for each windage and elevation adjustments.
- Beam divergence: Beam divergence is greater than or equal to the horizontal field of view.
- Reticle Styles: This best night vision scope for hunting features 6 preloaded reticle styles.
- Tube Diameter: The main tube of the NV scope has a diameter of 30mm.
- Construction Material: Construction material is glass, nylon composite metal.
- Mount Type: Additional accessory mount type is a weaver.
- Maximum Recoil: This night vision scope for the money can withstand a maximum recoil of 1000 G’s.
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature ranges from -15 ºC to +50 ºC.
- Waterproof Rating: It has an
The Sightmark SM18008 digital night vision scope is extremely versatile for day and night use. This super lightweight NV scope has 30% lesser weight than other digital night vision scopes on the market. It comes with the high-resolution LCD display for precision placement at medium range.
This best night vision scope on a budget features 6 preloaded reticles for a vast range of applications. These reticles come in white, red, and green color digital options. The scope includes two Duplex reticles, two crossbow reticles, a German-style reticle, and a Mil-Dot reticle to choose whatever is most comfortable for whatever your application is.
With its fixed magnification of 4.6x, a massive 42mm objective lens, and higher than average 640×480 resolution, you can get the crisp and fine detail of the target at a distance of up to 120 yards. Its video output enables you to record the video while hunting and shooting.
Pros and Cons of Sightmark SM18008 Photon XT Budget Night Vision Scope
Firefield FF16001 NVRS 3×42 (Best Night Vision Scope under 500)
- Magnification Power: The Firefield FF16001 NVRS has a fixed power of 3x.
- Lens Focus: Lens focus of this best night vision scope under 500 is 70mm.
- Front Lens Diameter: The diameter of the front lens/objective lens is 42mm.
- Relative Aperture: Relative aperture value is 1:1.7.
- Battery: The FF16001 is powered by 2xAA batteries.
- Power Supply: Power supply of the NV scope is 3.
- Battery Life (With IR): Battery life with IR is approximately 20 hours.
- Battery Life (Without IR): The battery life without IR is 50 hours that is more than enough.
- Field of View (Horizontal): The horizontal field of view of this best night vision scope on a budget is 14.
- Field of View: Comes with the wide field of view that is 21m at a distance of 100m.
- Min Focusing Distance: The minimum focusing distance of this budget scope is 7m.
- Eye Relief: features a respectable eye relief of 45mm.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: Diameter of the exit pupil is 6mm.
- Reticle: It carries a red colored duplex reticle that works best for different shooting conditions.
- Per Click Value: The windage and elevation click value is 20mm at 100m distance.
- Lens Material: Lens of this scope is made up of high-quality glass.
- Body Material: Body is constructed from high-grade titanium alloy for added strength.
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 104F is the ideal temperature to operate this night vision hunting scope.
- Waterproof: IPX4 rated waterproofness in the field.
- Weight: Overall weight of this best night vision scope on a budget is 30.7oz.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of the Firefield FF16001 NVRS are 230mm x 80mm x 85mm.
- Warranty: The Firefield offers 3 years of warranty that is more than enough.
- Diopter Adjustment: The diopter adjustment ranges from -4 to +4.
- Focusing Type: Focusing type of distance is fixed.
- IR Wavelength: IR wavelength value of this night vision hunting scope is 805 nm.
- Resolution (lines per mm): Its resolution is 30 lines per mm.
- Equivalent IR Power: Equivalent IR power of the Firefield NVRS is 100 mW.
Rangeof Detection: The range of detection is 165 yards (Object height 1.7m, Illumination 0.05lux).
- Shockproof: Shockproof up to 3700 joules when used with the
- Color: Color of this best night vision scope on a budget is black.
The Firefield FF16001 NVRS 3×42 scope is engineered to provide precision, consistency, durability, and uncompromising performance. This best night vision scope on a budget is packed with impressive features that allow you to hit your target in the darkest of nights. Like, the built-in high powered IR illuminator that increases image details and viewing range to place your bullets with extreme precision.
The Firefield FF16001 NVRS 3×42 is the cheapest night vision scope within this review, so it is a great option for those that need years of hard use at an affordable price. This budget night vision scope delivers at its best compared to the other expensive NV scopes available on today’s market.
Another great reason to get your hands on the Firefield FF16001 NVRS 3×42 is its powerful 3x magnification and ultra-wide 42mm front lens that offers high-quality image and resolution of the medium to long-range targets for precision hunting and shooting. It is also housed in rock-solid titanium alloy to endure the punishment of rigorous field use.
Pros and Cons of Firefield FF16001 (Best Night Vision Scope under 500)
ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x Night Vision Scope with Camera: (Editor’s Choice)
- Power: Variable magnification power that has a range of 3x to 14x.
- Objective Lens: 50mm diameter of the objective lens.
- Sensor: Comes with the HD 1080p ATN L130 Sensor.
- Field of View: Field of View at 1000 yards is 460 feet.
- Microdisplay: Features HD micro Display.
- Lens Resolution: The lens resolution of this best night vision scope on a budget is 160 lp/mm.
- Eye Relief: It has a respectable Eye Relief of 65 mm.
- Color: Color of the ATN X-Sight-II 3-14x is black.
Angleof view: The angle of view of this Night Vision Scope with Camera is 9 degrees.
- Exit pupil: It comes with an exit pupil of 10 mm.
- Adjustment: ¼ inches adjustment per pixel.
- IP rating: Weather resistant IP rating for unfailing performance in the field.
- Video Resolution: The video record resolution is 1080p at 30fps.
- Microphone: Comes with the built-in microphone.
- Reticle: Features different reticle patterns and multiple reticle color options.
- Focus Range: Focus range of the ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x Night Vision Scope with Camera is from 10m to infinity.
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter adjustment ranges from -5 to +5.
- Battery: Uses 4 x AA Lithium-ion batteries that are included in the package.
- Battery life: This 4 x AA Lithium-ion batteries come with a life of up to 12 hours.
- Length: ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x has 11.56 inches length.
- Weight: This best night vision scope on a budget weighs 2.15 lb.
- Memory: Features 4 GB built-in memory.
- Warranty: This best night vision hunting scope is covered by two years ATN warranty.
- Dimensions: Dimensions are 294 mm x 79 mm x 87 mm.
- MicroSD card: Can support MicroSD card of 4 GB to 64 GB.
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows you to connect your scope with your phone or tablet.
- Wifi: Wifi feature enables you to see all the photos and videos of your adventures on the Smartphone app.
- Core: ATN Obsidian II core makes this night vision scope extremely fast.
- Mount Type: Picatinny Mount compatible NV scope.
- GPS: Comes with the built-in GPS for Hunting.
- RAV: Recoil activated video (RAV) feature records the video without pressing the record button.
- 3D Gyroscope: Built-in gyroscope improves the ability to smoothly spot game.
- 3D Accelerometer: It also features built-in 3D Accelerometer.
- E-Barometer: It gives you precise accurate data.
- Illuminator: IR Illuminator with a power of 850mW is included.
- Magnetometer: 3D magnetometer sensor helps you in continuously tracking the precise direction.
The ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x is powered by the Obsidian II Core that pushes optics into the 21st century by running a suite of sensors and huge files in a blink of an eye. The incredible performance of this Night Vision scope is made possible by its outstanding features such as full HD resolution system,
Now, you can capture your experiences in stunning 1080p full HD videos to share it with friends, family and on social media, thanks to its video recording feature. There is no need to press the button for video recording because Recoil Activated Video (RAV) feature automatically records all your victories as the trigger is pulled.
This best night vision scope with
Pros and Cons of ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x Night Vision Scope with Camera
Night Owl Optics NightShot 3x NV scope (Best Night Vision Scope on a Budget)
- Magnification Power: NightShot comes with a fixed power of 3x.
- Range: It has 100 to 200 yards range in
- IR Illuminator: Features a built-in infrared illuminator.
- Aperture Lens Diameter: This best night vision scope on a budget comes with an aperture lens of 40 mm.
- Color: Color of the NightShot NV scope is black.
- Reticle: 3 different reticle patterns with 2 colors, white and black options.
- Focal Plane: Reticle of this Night Vision scope under 500 is located in the second focal plane.
- Eye Relief: Comes up with an eye relief of 2.7 inches.
- Adjustment Type: The Nightshot adjustment type is MOA.
- Battery: Requires 4 x AA batteries that are not included in the package.
- Battery Life: Battery life of this night vision scope is approximately 3 hours.
- Length: This Night Owl Optics NightShot is 13.19 inches long.
- Height: Height of the scope is 4 inches.
- Width: The width is 2.71 inches.
- Lens Material: Lenses of this best night vision scope on a budget are made up of plastic material.
- Weight: The overall weight of this NV rifle scope is 1.3 pounds.
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter adjustment has a range of -4 to +4
- Windage & Elevation Travel: Windage and Elevation travel is .5 MOA at 100 yards.
- Focusing distance: The range of focusing distance starts from 10 feet and goes to infinity.
- Height from Rail: Height of the scope from the rail is 1.5 inches.
- Parallax: Parallax adjustment has a range of 10 yds to infinity.
Angleof View: Angular field of view is 5.6 Degrees.
- Click Value: windage and elevation adjustments have a click value of ¼ inches at 50 yds distance.
- Resolution: High-resolution display of 640×480 pixels.
- Entrance Pupil: Entrance pupil value is 9.0 mm.
- Frame Rate: Its frame rate is 30 frames per second.
- Spectral Range: The Effective Spectral ranges from 400nm to 900nm.
- Mount: Compatible with the Weaver and Picatinny rail systems.
- Waterproof: Complete waterproof performance in the field.
The next candidate on the list of best night vision scope on a budget is Night Owl Optics NightShot 3x. This Night Vision scope addresses the needs of those who want a low cost and high-quality scope to see in the dark. This user-friendly NV scope is ideal for any rifle with a 30 caliber (non-magnum) and lower (magnum & non-magnum) bullet. It can also be used on Pellet gun, Airsoft, and Crossbow.
This scope for night hunting features 3 different reticle patterns, each of them can be configured in white or black color. The brightness control button on top of the scope allows you to adjust the illumination according to the shooting environment. The 3x magnification with 40mm aperture allows you to see in the dark to quickly acquire your target.