Stumbling here and there to find the best low cost red dot sight for yourself is not an easy task. A few days ago, I also wanted a red dot sight at an affordable price but couldn’t find both quality and the quantity at the same place. Then I decided to research and after browsing for hours, I have collected a list of best low cost red dot sight available on today’s market. Let’s have a look at the list of these affordable red dot sights in 2019.
CYCVIS Red Dot Sight Review (Best
low cost red dot sight)
- Red Dot Size: It has
4-MOAred dot that helps in easy and rapid target acquisition.
- Brightness Levels: Comes with the 11 red dot brightness levels that provide optimal visibility even in low light conditions.
- Eye Relief: This best low cost red dot sight has an unrestricted eye relief that allows you to use it with both eyes open.
- Weight: Cycvis red dot sight is super-light and weighs only 4 oz.
- Construction: Rugged, durable aluminum housing ensures 100 percent shockproof, fog proof, and waterproof performance.
- Adjustments Value: The windage and elevation adjustment graduation value is 1 MOA.
- Magnification: This Cycvis red dot sight comes with 1x magnification that is a plus point.
- Objective Lens: The diameter of the objective lens is 25mm.
- Material Type: The main shell of this red dot sight is built with high-quality aluminum to enjoy the benefit of its ever-decreasing weight.
- Battery: This best
low costred dot sight uses a CR2032 Lithium battery that is included in the box.
- Battery Life: It provides enhanced 40,000
- Warranty: They offer a lifetime warranty.
- Optics: Multi-coated lenses allow maximum light transmission for high image clarity.
- Length: This ultra-compact CYCVIS red dot sight has a length of only 2.8 inches.
- Color: It comes in black color.
- Finish: This CYCVIS red dot sight looks great in
hardanodized matte finish.
My first pick for the list of best
The ultra-wide, anti-reflection lens coatings increase light transmission to deliver a bright, clear, and
Pros and Cons of CYCVIS Red Dot Sight
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot
- Reticle: The Trophy TRS-25 comes with the 3 MOA Red Dot.
- Reticle Color: Reticle color is red.
- Magnification Power: It has 1x magnification power.
- Objective Lens: Diameter of the objective lens of the Bushnell Trophy is 25mm.
- Brightness Settings: The TRS-25 comes with the 11 intensity levels of brightness.
- Lens Coatings: Multi-coated optics allow you to see the target even in dim light conditions.
- Eye Relief: It has unlimited eye relief.
- Battery: It runs on CR2032 Lithium coin battery.
- Weight: The weight of this best
low costred dot sight is 4 oz.
- Length: The overall length of the red dot sight is 2.48 inches.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil value is 25mm.
- Click Value: Adjustment click value of the Trophy TRS-25 is 1 MOA.
- Adjustment Range: The Windage and Elevation Adjustment range is 70 MOA.
- Waterproof: O-ring sealed sight gives waterproof performance even when totally immersed in water.
- Fog Proof: Nitrogen purging ensures fog proof performance.
- Shockproof: It is built to withstand heavy shocks generated by the recoil.
- Mounting Length: Mounting length is 1.1 inch.
- Field of View: This best
low costred dot sight has an unlimited field of view.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of TRS-25 are 5.4 x 3.4 x 2.2 inches.
Another best red dot scope in an affordable price range that you would love to have is Bushnell Trophy TRS-25. It is one of the all-time favorite red dot sights and has great reviews on Amazon. It carries multi-coated lenses that help you to distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter quickly. Now, You can hunt in extremely dim light conditions, thanks to
This compact red dot sight delivers full-size performance and consumes very low power. Now, you don’t need for centering the dot because of its parallax free design. Another great thing is its unlimited eye relief feature that makes it an ideal candidate for handguns and shotguns. This red dot scope gives you 100 percent waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof performance even in the harshest conditions.
Pros and Cons of Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Low Cost Red Dot Sight
AT3 Tactical Red Dot Sight (Best Red Dot Under $100)
- Red Dot: AT3 tactical rd-50 carries a crisp 2 MOA red dot reticle.
- Weight: Very lightweight red dot scope and weighs only 3.6 oz.
- Power: The rd-50 has 1x magnification power.
- Total Length: The total length of this best red dot under $100 is 2.4 in.
- Field of View: Unlimited field of view.
- Objective Lens: The objective lens diameter of Rd-50 is 25mm.
- Body material: Constructed from high-quality 6061 Aluminum material.
- Click Value: Windage and Elevation click value is 1 MOA per click.
- Adjustment Range: Total adjustment range is 70 MOA.
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated Optics provides enhanced image clarity.
- Mounting Length: The mounting length of this best low cost red dot sight is 1.1 inch.
- Battery Type: Uses Renata CR2032 Battery.
- Battery Life: Incredible life of up to 50,000 hours on lowest brightness setting.
- Exit Pupil: Exit pupil value is 22mm.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Guaranteed waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof performance.
- Finish: Matte black anodized finish.
- Eye Relief: The AT3 tactical rd-50 has unlimited eye relief.
- Parallax: Its Parallax free design allows the red dot to stays on the target.
- Brightness settings: 11 Red dot brightness settings for optimal visibility even in the low light condition.
- Cantilever Mount: Its cantilever riser mount weighs only 1.1 oz.
The AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot sight delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand. It becomes your friend for tactical outdoor activities. You can mount it on a handgun, hunting rifle or a shotgun and it will not disappoint you in the field. It ensures that you get on target faster, and stay on the target even in most demanding conditions.
The exterior lens of RD-50 is treated with a scratch-resistant amber coating to deliver outstanding performance. The rubberized cover with integrated lens caps for added protection and lightweight, rigid riser mount is included in the package. The AT3 tactical rd-50 is the only red dot to have these accessories at this price range. They stand behind their products and offer a lifetime repair or replacement warranty.
Pros and Cons of AT3 tactical rd-50 Red Dot Sight
Dagger Defense DDHB (Best
Low Cost Red Dot Reflex Sight)
- Dot Size: The size of the dot is 3 MOA.
- Dot Color: This reflex sight comes in two red and green colors.
- Reticle Types: The DDHB has four reticle options to choose from.
- Material: It is built with aircraft grade aluminum.
- Aperture: The size of the aperture is 33mm.
- Length: Overall length of the red dot sight is 3.22 inches.
- Weight: The Dagger Defense DDHB has a weight of 10 oz.
- Field of View: It has a wide field of view of 15.8m at 100m.
- Battery: The DDHB gets power from CR2032 Battery.
- Color: It comes in black color.
- Design: It has an ergonomic design that saves space on the rail.
- Brightness Adjustment: Multi-level brightness intensities that can be changed from the adjustment knob.
- Locking Screws: Locking screws are included in the package for sight adjustment.
- Eye Relief: This best low cost red dot sight has an infinite eye relief.
- Magnification: It has zero magnification power.
- Waterproof: Rubber gaskets make it waterproof.
- Shockproof: This red dot reflex sight has the ability to withstand heavy shocks.
- Warranty: Dagger Defense offers only one year warranty.
If you are looking for a solid reflex red dot sight with an astonishing design then Dagger Defense DDHB is ideal for you. This best red dot sight under $50 is engineered for the ultimate shooting experience and can serve you well with its outstanding capabilities and features. The guys at Dagger Defense take accuracy seriously as the sight comes with the four reticle patterns and dual colors for different shooting needs.
Pros and Cons of Dagger Defense DDHB Red Dot Reflex Sight
Sig Sauer Romeo5 Red Dot Sight (Editor’s Pick)
- Red Dot Size: The Romeo5 comes with a 2 MOA Red-Dot.
- Magnification Power: This red dot has 1x magnification.
- Objective Lens Size: Objective lens diameter of this red dot scope is 20mm.
- Illumination Settings: 10 illumination settings, 8 for daylight and 2 for Night Vision.
- Adjustment Graduation: Its adjustment graduation is ½ MOA.
- Eye Relief: This best
low costred dot sight features and unlimited eye-relief.
- Windage Adjustment: The Windage adjustment value is +/- 40 MOA.
- Elevation Adjustment: Elevation adjustment is also +/- 40 MOA.
- Waterproof: Romeo5 has IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 3.5 feet.
- Battery: This Sig Sauer Romeo5 Red Dot Sight uses CR2032 Lithium coin battery.
- Battery Life: Enhanced battery life of over 50,000 hours.
- Parallax: It has an ultra-low parallax.
- Lens Coatings: Ultra-wide broadband lens coatings gives superior light transmission.
- MOTAC: Features motion sensing technology to save battery power.
- Picatinny Interface: M1913 Picatinny low mount riser is included in the box.
- Weight: Weight of Sig Sauer Romeo5 is 5.1 oz.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of Romeo5 are 2.47×1.5×1.52 inches.
The Sig Sauer Romeo5 is widely respected and is a popular choice amongst lots of shooters. The performance of Romeo5 is quite good compared to the price. It is loaded with an array of innovative features such as MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when the red dot is at rest to save battery power.
The battery life for Romeo5 is smarter than the other versions. It features an excellent battery having a life of up to 50,000+ hours. The lenses of this best low cost red dot sight are treated with the highly efficient anti-reflection coatings to deliver outstanding light transmission for superior image quality. Its solid aluminum design provides all-weather reliability and years of service.